Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What Make Up are you enjoying?

23 posts, 18 members
Macs
5351 posts
What make up are you enjoying at the moment? At the moment I'm enjoying pale pinks and muted eye shadow colours. I just recieved some bright greens, which I'm going to give a go. Totally out of my comfort zone.
trudijoy
8375 posts
post spree I'm *loving* my Urban Decay Shadow Box palette, Benefit Gimme Brow and Rollerlash, EOH and UD pencils, Kat von D lippies and the items I got on the Superhero mystery shop.

Still loving my Anna Sui pencil, Maybelline Matte Maker powder, Victoria's Secret gel cream and Benefit Ooh La Lift too.

Basically I'm just loving my makeup haha.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm loving my YSL Tint in Oil. I got a sample size (generous) of it with my latest Sephora haul. And I really really love it. It is quite bright but I like that this week :P and it is really moisturising and even after the shine is gone it leaves a bit of a tint. I'm thinking that it might be my holy grail lip product... I might even buy a full sized one next time I get a work bonus.
Rezee
1964 posts
I pulled out my choc bar palette after not using it for a couple of months. I forgot how much I enjoyed that palette. 
otherwise I'm enjoying bronzed skin brighter nails.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oooh nixe thread
my Becca highlight. My IT bye bye under eye. My new fibre mascara.
MareeB
5239 posts
Lame, but I really just like my Dove tinted moisturiser!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
It's weird cos I hated it when I first bought it, but I'm loving the Garnier bb cream - not usually something I use for different reasons, but I'm out of foundation so I figured it would make do, but for some reason it's really working for me at the moment.
I'm enjoying my Lash Expander Edge Meister mascara by Majolica Majorca and my Rimmel Colour Rush balm in Keep Mauving.

I love this mascara. It's one of the most expensive items I've bought but it adds volume and length to my lashes without making them look fake! I'm so so tempted to repurchase it once I use up everything else.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I'm really enjoying my too faced chocolate bar the whole palette is lovely :)
I haven't touched my favourite smashbox pallet since ive had the chocolate bar yum
shazatron101
5112 posts
For once I can answer this with a straight answer! I'm really enjoying the Chi Chi foundation, it's very medium coverage and maybe even less so, but I really like it!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Oh Shazatron I was going to buy that yesterday but ran out of time to figure out the right colour for me. Will have to try and get back in this weekend.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Shaz i got that free in oz. Only used it a few times but impressed so far! Blends beautifully
shazatron101
5112 posts
It does! I can't use it with a brush though which is weird, but with a damp blender it's amaze hahahaha
Ringy
825 posts
Mine is barely even make up- and I didn't realize how much I was actually enjoying it until now it's almost all finished- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream lip protectant stick sheer tint (Plum I think) I've used it almost every day for the last month or so and I love it, my lips are soft and the sheer tint makes them look young and fresh and healthy. 
Mila
1209 posts
At the moment I'm really enjoying the bye bye it concealer, hourglass lighting pallete and jane iredale mineral foundation
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I am really enjoying my Freedom Makeup lipsticks!  One of them I have is the blue you see in my profile pic.  I love the array of colours they have and the stay power they have.  They match my personality perfectly and look amaze on.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Aaargh Kirsty, don't say that! I've been wanting a Tint In Oil for the longest time and your glowing review is not helping lol. I just had a look on Farmers website though and it's not as expensive as I'd thought - $59 is managable when I next decide to treat myself. Which colour do you have?

Shaz, I'm so glad the Chi Chi foundation worked out for you! Hoorah! The search is over.

I've been really enjoying my MAC Studio Fix and Face & Body foundations. I've never been so content with foundations in my life. For once I don't feel the need to go on the hunt for a different foundation, I actually don't want to look at others. Such a relief!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I discovered a long lost friend when getting ready for an event on Monday evening... My bright, neon pink Lancome lipstick in Pink Bon Bon. I never used to go a day without it but I haven't worn it for months. Now that it's back on my lips I'm wondering why I ever switched to nudes. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
SarahBeautyNZ it is awesome! It goes on clear then the colour develops. Strangest product I have used in ages but man do my lips feel awesome today after using it yesterday. I have no.5 MY Cherie which is a bright blue based pink. I think I want to purchase an everyday peachy pink next.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm loving my new lippie from Gerrard Cosmetics the Serenity liquid matte lipstick bc it's so lightweight you feel as if you have baked lips but when looking in the mirror the colour pay off is A+
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh greens will suit your skin so much!

Makeup im enjoying is the Milani baked blushes and the Estee lauder concealer :)
Macs
5351 posts
So far I've used the Milani Blush twice this week and I am enjoying it Lutece. Hearing all your guys foundations sound so good. My foundations have split. So I'll be looking for a new one soon. After seeing Manny's tutorial about that Serenity by Gerrad, it made me tear up slightly. I must get one of those Keri.
SandyGedge
394 posts
Aah green would look great on you hun (Maccine) :-)
Because I was on maternity leave earlier than planned, I hadn't worn much makeup in around four months. I have just started getting back into it and have been having a play around with it all, using pallettes that used to be my favorite like the limited edition Arabian Nights by Sleek, forgot how gorgeous those shades were.
I have 13 eyeshadow pallettes....hmmmm addiction?!?! HAHAHA

I actually just purchased the AC contouring pallette so am currently trying to master contouring but so far.....FAIL :-( but as everything....practice makes perfect :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!