Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What is your new obsession?

34 posts, 21 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Okay I will be honest and say that I go through these stages where I get obsessed over a product and have to buy more. My most recent obsession of late is the Bossy Cosmetics Coffee Face and Body Scrub. A lovely BR member sent me a sample awhile back (thanks Jaye xx) and I fell in love with it. I bought a whole pack and have just been obsessed with it ever since. 3 packets later and a recent order of another 5 packets, I think I have become addicted lol.

Anyone else have a similar addiction? Xxx
kirstyj
1732 posts
You are on a thread starting roll Mumof3Munchkins!

I think one of my latest obsessions is clearing things out. I love downsizing, just makes me feel good to just have stuff I love. Along with that comes panning, so just using things up.

The opposite to this is my cleanser obsession. Right now in the shower I have the Oasis Cleansing Milk and Cream, Cetaphil, Body Shop Cleansing Oil, Estee Lauder Take The Day Away, (plus two scrubs). AND I have the Moreish one on the way from the vault. Ridiculous.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh I am obssessed with Skinfood right now! I just received 5 products I ordered last week, and have ordered another 4 today! Right when I was working hard to talk myself out of buying some of the Sukin range ( probably will buy some in a few weeks) I found myself clicking away merrily on the Skinfood site! Love it love it love it...
Lutece
1849 posts
This is a great thread starter, and wowee girl you are a Bossy coffee scrub junkie hehe!!

My addiction I BLAME YOU!! No I thank you Sarah, you sweet sweet girl, My new obsession is LUSH, it all started from you, now I have brought so many products that I cant even count on my fingers, I am also obsessed with Bossy cosmetics lip butter, that stuff is amazing!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooh all these brands I have been obsessed with in the past too lol. The Skinfood Moisturiser was a favourite for a while as it was so good on super dry skin x

Omg Lutece you are so welcome hun lol. I am still obsessed with Lush but now I'm using Bossy its getting a little neglected lol x

kirstyj I am getting the Moreish Exfoliator from the vault and I am super excited to try it. I used to be obsessed with their Oil and then they discontined their range for awhile. So glad they are back and with new branding too x
kirstyj
1732 posts
Mareebros I saw your to review list before and thought WOW! I can't wait to hear what you have to say about those products. I know I've loved the ones I've tried.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have just purchased some samples from Oh Natural. I got an email raving about the brand True and just had to try them. Can't wait to try them.
Lutece
1849 posts
Wow Mareebros I cant wait to read your reviews on the Skinfood range!
Sarah youll have to let us know how you go with the samples too!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Will do sweets. I love trying new products. Will have lots to review he he he x
Macs
5351 posts
Plantae skincare range. I had a few samples sent to me as an RAOK from tannygirl. I'm really impressed with them.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Right now I'm obsessed with the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer. Koni kindly sent me a sample of it, I was hoping it wasn't going to be anything special but it is, it's so insanely good! Sooo, I'm going to have to buy the full size. Eeek! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I've heard so much about Hourglass products but never jumped on the band wagon. How much am I missing out on? Lol
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Haha, my advice? Just don't try them, then you'll never know what you're missing out on! :P They definitely have some amazing products, I must admit. 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Mine would be the Australis Fresh and Flawless powder and ZA Cleansing Oil.. both quite boring but amazing products that I must always have at least one backup.
chloednz
217 posts
Sarah- I've heard AMAZING things about that Hourglass primer! I have a travel sized sitting in my mecca cart waiting for me to take the plunge haha. I almost don't wanna buy if for the same reason- if I love it I cant really afford to buy it regularly!
I've been loving another primer actually, the Fusion Beauty anti wrinkle primer. It's a brand I never heard of before and saw it when I was trying to top up my cart to get free shipping a few weeks back, and the reviews were good. It seems to be a mix of a pore filling type primer with a hydrating primer, so is great for my combo skin (and makes my headlines less prominent, bonus).
chikoboo
3402 posts
I have a few latest obsessions, one is for highlighter products (seriously though I don't need all the ones I already have but yet I keep lusting after and buying more!) Oil cleansers, not only for the face, which they do an outstanding job of removing makeup and dirt build up whilst breaking down oil build up in the skin! but all over use in the shower or bath, why has it taken me so long to realise that these types of cleansers are so amazing!  Cat flicks, the bolder the better! each time I grab my liner now I feel I am getting more and more closer to Amy Winehouse in her hay day, but seriously nothing makes me feel more sexier than a straight bold black cat line and red lips =)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Mine is totally skincare! I feel like I have been searching for years (well I have! 39 years!) To find products I can use.
Thanks to the BR babe's I was introduced to Oasis. Then thanks to the BRBB trilogy! Then thanks to a trial the Loreal moisturiser. Then I brought a cheap cleansing face brush to see if my skin could handle it and it did. Now I brought a electric one that was only $20 or free with 2 of the brands products. I want to see what difference that makes before taking the plunge into a decent one.

I can happily report my skin is looking amazing now! I found since I changed to 1 BB cream and new brand of foundation it's like the yuck chemicals arent on my skin so thats helping as well
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm currently 5 months pregnant and my skin is horribly dry, like more than usual :(
 My normal moisturizer I use (aveeno) wasn't doing a great job at keeping my skin moist/hydrated...awhile back I had Trilogy Rosehip oil samples sent out for me and one night i thought hmmmm I'll give this stuff ago.
 Put a little on before I went to bed and now I'm obsessed! I truely love it,my skin isn't dry and I thought it might get a bit oily but nope, my skin is loving it!
Mila
1209 posts
Still loving highlighters ....Thanks to Chikoboo for upping my obsession with these...I will never even get through the ones I have but I love them ! :).
I'm 9 months pregnant so skin care is a big one, body lotion, body oils, anything that can make my skin feel like its not about to burst open at any moment ....
pintsize
1072 posts
Oooh so many things I am obsessed with right now...
Like Lutece I too have Mumof3 to blame/thank for my recent Lush obsession (thank you sweetheart) and have recently fallen in love with their massage bar Soft Couer <3 and the Godmother soap Farmers-wife sent me xxx.

I also am starting (or restarting) my obsession for the Oxygen range... and also Snowberry (I won a moisturiser and it is A-MAZE-ING!)

I am sure my list will grow as well :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Mine is organic skincare. I'm well and truly hooked and feel torn between the major NZ brands sometime as they are all so good. I'm looking to try out some smaller companies now though, not just the big three of Trilogy, Plantae and Antipodes. Also Living Nature, although they aren't certified organic they are certified natural by BDIH.

:)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have been obsessing over candles for the last while but it has still not overtaken my perfume obsession.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
pintsize, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i think i read somewhere that Lush will be discountinuing their Godmother soap, aswell as a few other producta. So better stock up while its still available :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Nooooooooooò that's my favourite
Macs
5351 posts
I havent tried that soap yet. I've been wanting too try it. Might take the plunge and buy it. See how my finances go this week.
Sylvia
149 posts
My obsession is currently highlighter - I splurged on MAC Soft & Gentle a few months ago, and oh my goodness it is gorgeous. Obsessed is maybe not a strong enough word haha :P
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he so glad I can be the one to blame for the Lush Obsessions on here lol xxx Yes I heard about them discontinuing it too, what a shame for you lovelies that are in love with it x

In regards to the Hourglass products I think I may have to stay away from them then as I don't want to start a new obsession as I already have too many lol.  I'm so with you on the Oxygen products though, they really are great products.  Must admit I wasn't a huge fan of their cleanser and moisturiser but I'm super fussy with those types, but the Serum is just sooo good.  I want to definitely try the acne gel, I love trying new products, but I really should stop because it then introduces new obessions ha ha ha.  Oh well you only live once right so may enjoy it as much as I can.

Hoping to make an order soon for the acne gel and can't wait to review it as I will be comparing this with the Lush one and the Nimue one, great experiment he he he.  Think I may do an experiment with Coffee Scrubs too xx
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
My new It Cosmetics naturally pretty palette... it's the most beautiful palette in the world, thank goodness I shouldn't need a new one any time soon! But also the LA Girl flat pigment glosses and Essence XXXL Nude or Shine glosses... love love love.
chikoboo
3402 posts
The it naturally pretty palette is adorable I just want to sit and pet it all day as its so soft and velvety have fun playing with the colours its an awesome palette

alikat
423 posts
I'm obessing over higher end brushes right now. I haven't purchased any. I have three MAC brushes, but I want more. Just annoyed at the dollar right now. Pretty much all of my brushes are real techniques, but I'm starting to want better. The blush brushes are huge and I'm starting to think I'd get a better application off something smaller. Sigma brushes also look pretty good too.
mallomiss
569 posts
I'm a tad obsessed with everything Bossy Cosmetics right now - It started from winning a Shower & Bath Whip from a Facebook comp, that led onto a large order when my Tax return came in & then another order the other weekend when they did 40% off! 
I have a Body Whip, the Lip Plumping Scrub, one of the shower Scrubs, an Oil Cleanser, the under eye melt, Bounce hair mask, I'm so Fancy Buttercream and one of the clay masks at present... oh I almost forgot the Brush set & the blending sponge!
I want everything!!! 
Except for the shower scrub I love everything! 
The Coffee Scrub will be in my next order!  
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Chloe, I've never heard of Fusion Beauty either, it sounds like the type of primer I prefer! I'd be interested in trying it out but not without being able to feel it first. I'm sooo picky with primers, and literally none of them have come close to this damn Hourglass one. Argh! Surely there has to be a cheap dupe out there! Eek
chikoboo
3402 posts
I've just started a new obsession.  Cover FX custom drop...oh my g.....!!!! these are amazing, where have they been all my life, simply mixed a couple of drops onto the back of my hand with my moisturiser this morning and voila! full coverage tinted moisturiser.  Looks like full coverage foundation in my perfect shade but feels like moisturiser.   It's so dreamy, must not touch my face *drool*
Pifithrin
1243 posts
My obsession is gel nails. Lasts for weeks without chipping when no nail polish lasts more than three days for me.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!