Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What is your current things your lusting over?

34 posts, 21 members
Lutece
1849 posts
I just finished watching the Peach eyes- Nikkie tutorial on beauty review and I am wanting the Anastasia beverly hills waterproof creme colors & the Cream contour kit.
I am seriously thinking about putting money away for these.

What are you lusting over?
MareeB
5239 posts
Hahaha so many things Lutece! everytime someone posts about discounts or gwp I go the site and see things I want! I still really want Georgio perfume but just can't until I cut through most of the perfume I already have. I smelt Beyonce on someone else yesterday and it was soooo lovely - now I want that too!
Lutece
1849 posts
Awww Mareebros it sounds like you have a small perfume obsession? Or should I say large obsession? Hehe
Koni
444 posts
Oh I'll have to look into those waterproof creme colours Lutece; I wonder if they're crease-proof too?  I love me a good fragrance Mareebros - I don't see any issue with purchasing another hehe they definitely have a longer shelf life than makeup.

Does it count if I've been lusting over my item for 2 years? FINALLY Charlotte Tilbury is releasing Filmstar Bronze and Glow for girls in the chocolate club at the end of this month.  I'm hoping online swatches will be good because I think 2 years of patience warrants a purchase :-D but this will probably mean I go without lunch for a month or two? Haha.
Rezee
1964 posts
I really, really want urban decay naked 2 and too faced semi sweet choc palette.
I've been wanting those two or so long now!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Thanks to Koni, i am obsessing over the Chanel cream bronzer, i just think about it and get happy. Maybe after my low spend is over, I could purchase it.
MillXhodia
136 posts
too many things to list, hanging out to put an Oasis order in for a serum and face scrub, also been trying out my RoVie samples and im in love so wanting to put that order in as well.
The thing at the top of my list is a nail polish organiser, found some cool ones on Pinterest that you can make. Im not very good at DIY though haha
chikoboo
3402 posts
Too much stuff!  The new Urban Decay smokey eye palette, naked ultra defination foundation and their glosses.  Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks.  NARS tinted moisturiser, lipglosses and lip crayons.  MAC custom blush palette.  Morphe palettes, loose shadows and gunmetal brushes.  YSL lipsticks.  Girlatik range,  My list is endless....seriously!!
Mila
1209 posts
My list is becoming endless !! I think I need to stop watching tutorials haha... I keep telling myself I'll just get this and thats it and then something else takes my fancy and I cant stop thinking about it until I get it !! :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Jurassic Park t shirts. hahaha. They're not make up but I want one so bad it hurts. Beauty wise I am always lusting over anything Lush, and some argan oil cos I need some, I might even be naughty and splurge on the good stuff :O 
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Thanks BR... now I really think I should add candles to my house - or at least finish burning that MOR one I have at home. I wonder how my man would cope?
I've put myself on a stricter budget... maybe I can splurge on myself when I take my daughter to the "big city" for her birthday shopping for makeup & clothes.
alikat
423 posts
The Hourglass Holiday 2015 palette shall be mine. It will be mine. Power of positive thoughts. I'm also lusting after anything Charlotte Tilbury - specially the eyeshadow quads, eyeshadow stick and the swish & pop blush. Oh and the sculpt palette. Winning lotto numbers for me?

I'm also lusting after a YSL lip gloss, chanel cream bronzer, Becca mineral blushes and highlighters, Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette (why do I not own this already???), and I really want some Muji drawers, even though they go completely against my whole not having clutter thing.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
SO many items on my list. I'm doing really well and haven't brought a makeup item in what seems like ages.

I really want the stuff chikoboo uses under her eyes. It hides the black Eyed look. Depending on what my pain level is, and motivation to apply full makeup, shows how bad my eyes really are
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ong you mean the it Cosmetics bye bye undereye concealer....it is amazing stuff! plus fills the wrinkles too (hello!!! just what I need)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Yes!! And I do everything I can to forget the name. I don't wanna do midnight shipping LOL
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
For the first time in ages I can safely say there isn't reeeeeally anything I'm listing over! There are things I would like but nothing that really makes me want to buy it. To be fair though, I haven't been watching many YouTube videos and have unsubbed from most cosmetic company emails, Instagram etc as I don't want to be tempted whilst trying to save money. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I have listing moments but they're all high end products so probably won't become a reality in the near future.

The hourglass holiday palette looks devine
The Charlotte Tilbury highlighter
The new( not released yet) MAC & Selena collaboration edition just any one of those products would be awesomepst probably a lipstick from that range.
The UD smokey palette
A Mia clarisonic brush
A Marc Jacobs crossover hand bag
Black Opium from YSL
Mac lippy from the Valli collection
Kat Von D limited edition tattoo liner
the recently released ABH palette
Too faced born again foundation
None of this is in order I think the easiest to acquire is the YSL but in a 0.33 Oz sephora special bottle
Pifithrin
1243 posts
For some strange reason I want an Hourglass ambient lighting powder. I don't even like a dewy glowy look (I prefer matte) so I'm not even sure why I want this :/
Macs
5351 posts
Jefree star liquid lipstick. Been dreaming about one of those for a while now.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I just shelled out for a $105 serum foundation. Luckily I had $40 in Farmer's gift cards and it got me a $20 reward which I cashed in on my current fave brand of excercise bra and with it half price it brought it down from $60 to $30 and then with the reward I only had to pay about $10 for it.

My next big purchase is going to be the Hourglass Ambient Wardrobe Palette when my wallet recovers.

I'm also lusting after

- Lime Crime Wicked Velvetine

- Bite Beauty's Lip Primer Pencil

- Mac Lipstick in Twig

- Benton's Snail and Bee Venom Masques

- More Perfume's YSL Cinema, Manifesto and Black Opium. Marc Jacob's Dot and Vera Wang's Bejeweled (original)

- Younique Lip Stains

Better stop before the list gets too long and I want all the pretties I can't afford.
chikoboo
3402 posts
*faints* holy heck Renae $105 for a serum! what is it made of gold! hehehe hope it lives up to that price tag =)
chloednz
217 posts
Oh man soo many things! Atm especially though Jo Malones Nectarine Blossom and honey- actually smells edible! Also the hourglass ambient lighting palette, too faced candlelight glow and Kevin Aucoin's Celestial powder.
Lutece
1849 posts
Ohhh I forgot about the too faced candle light glow, I have a friend who loves it soooo much
alikat
423 posts
chloedanz - I have the Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey - You don't know how much you need it in your life. I was gifted a bottle and OMG. I love it. 
Jesse
745 posts
I'm really wanting another Lancome Visionaire Serum gift set but at $178 for the serum alone this may have to wait a bit! The Hourglass holiday palette looks stunnnning, may have to be my end of year exam present to myself!
chloednz
217 posts
@Alikat- OMG it's amazing right?! First perfume in a while I have loooved from first smell. Grabbed a sample from myperfumesamples since I heard so many rave reviews and now I need it in my life!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I don't have too many things on my wishlist at the moment.
The better than sex mascara,
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder palette,
Olay Brush face thingy,
Beauty Blender - normal and mini,

Argh, isn't it funny when you start to think about it and your list gets longer and longer. I could add so many more things BUT trying to be good with spending money at the moment... even only bought lunch out once this week!
alikat
423 posts
I'm going to be an enabler KirstyJ - You do NEED all of those things. Hope you get them soon.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Thanks Alikat! You should see the sephora cart I have at the moment. Too bad the USD isn't that great at the moment or else I probably would have already put an order through.
kirstyj
1732 posts
What foundation did you get Tannygirl? Would love to know what you thought was worth shelling out for as you always do your research :)
alikat
423 posts
My BFF and I share a sephora account so she can get the VIB points Kirstyj - so I can't put things in "my" Sephora cart... otherwise she might end up paying for it, so you should see my Nordstrom cart! Eeeep!!! I'm putting myself on a no buy until the dollar improves. She enabled me into a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and a Kevyn Aucoin eyeshadow. Both things I really don't need, but omg. That really, really hurt my bank account.

I do need to get a new RT sponge, but I'm now wondering if I should try a Beauty Blender instead.

alikat
423 posts
I swear this cartoon is about me and my Nordstrom cart

shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahaha AliKat that's so funny 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oooo thats a tough one!!!  It's a toss up between Jeffree Starr Liquid lipstick in Unicorn Blood and Nars sheer glow foundation.  First world struggles!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!