Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

what is your current makeup Obsession?

16 posts, 16 members
Rezee
1964 posts
Mine is fully matte eyes, im having fun using my lorac pro since I want to give it a proper review and also brown eyeliner. Ive been wearing eyeliner since I was 13, so 15 years and ive never touched a brown liner until I got the eyes of horus nubian brown last week. Im so in love with how it looks way more appropriate for daytime but still dramatic enough for my liking.
AmyPearl777
11 posts
Highlighter!
I can't get enough of my Bella Vi Illuminizer right now.  I discovered it at the bottom of my make-up cupboard unopened from Christmas when my Aunty gave it to me - back then I had no idea what a highlighter was! I've been wearing it every day, it catches the light so nicely. <3
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette + Urban Decay Ammo palette... I can't get enough of making eye looks from these 2. I'm also into using tons of bronzer with very little blush which is super unusual for me. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Recently I hit pan on my Ambient Lighting Powder and I thought ... Wow! I really do love this. Since then I have been using it even more often. On a dense brush to highlight, on a fluffy brush all over the face. Just a beautiful product.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Mine has been the natural no makeup makeup look with contouring. I can't help myself I go to just have foundation or bb cream on & then I automatically get the concealer & apply to the areas for highlighting. After which I set & go in with contouring I just can't stop it lol.
Koni
444 posts
Makeup obsession has always been highlighting. Bare face or full face paint I don't care I'm walking out like a disco ball *shine bright like a diamond*

Right now Too Faced Candlelight and Laura Mercier Indiscretion are in rotation.

Yayyyyy Kirsty for hitting pan!
MareeB
5241 posts
Is, was, and always will be eye liner! Loving the Za from the BRBB and over the weekend I found a Maybelline pen that I didn't know I had (farrr tooo many products in my possession) and I'm dying to try it! Not exactly a make up obsession tho...
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
My new makeup obsession in contouring. Yes i know i may have missed the train there, but i am still really enjoying it
My brown eyeliner! I'm on my second from the Face Shop already! They better not discontinue it or I'll be utterly heartbroken.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I've been thinking about this since you posted the question. I'd have to say foundations and highlighter. Since I've concentrated on skincare, I want to get the base looking good as well
Lutece
1849 posts
The Lorac palette sounds so amazing! I have to say my latest obsession is false eyelashes, it is a crazy obsession lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
Eekk I don't know, I have a few but it would probably be base makeup as I spend most of my time making my skin look as flawless as possible it would be classed as an obssesion.  From primers, concealers, setting, foundation and finishing sprays I seem to be drawn to that section when shopping too having just brought 5 new foundtions and a couple of new primers I think it is safe to say its a small little problem hehehe
Mila
1209 posts
I am still living life in my highlighter buzz but I have also been gradually moving myself over to skin care aswell ...I cant get enough moisturisers and cleansers !!
isemonger
224 posts
I am going to second contouring! I missed the bus the first time this was huge but I am all over it now and loving it!!! :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Lots of highlighting obsessions! Love it! Kirsty, that's awesome that you've hit pan! I can only dream of such things.

Perfecting my base is always a sick obsession, year round, so I'm going to ignore that and say lashes are my current obsession! I'm obsessed with getting my lashes looking big and fluffy. I'm learning new tricks all the time, most recently a little mini half-sized eyelash curler has changed my world, as has dipping a tiny disposable wand in to my normal mascara for my bottom lashes so I don't end up with half a tube of mascara under my eyes upon application. I'm having a ball, haha!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Mine is highlighter.. I have aquired quite a few all of a sudden. I almost wish I had six cheekbones so I could use them more often! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!