Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What are you wearing right Now?

54 posts, 27 members
Rezee
1964 posts
On your lips?
On your nails?
And on your eyes?

Just for fun. I like these threads and seeing what everyone is wearing makeup wise.

I have nothing on my lips, did have the electro baby lips on but its worn off. I have the shock wave sally hansen gel finish polish on my hands and on my eyes I have bonbon from the semi sweet choc bar palette and bobbi brown mascara. It was a quick eye look for me this morning. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
On my lips I'm currently just wearing blister, lip conditioning balm as I'm having a super dry skin day and my lips were really chapped this morning :(
On my nails I have a purple from the collection cosmetics range.
And on my eyes I have only got mascara on define a lash from Maybelline.

Just the basics for me today :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
On your lips?
On your nails?
And on your eyes?

# Milani antifeathrering lip liner primer in transparent
Mac Wash and Dry Morange
# OPI a matte black from the Gwen Stefani mini collection
Manhatten quick dry in shade 75002 on ring finger nails
# lagirl HD concealer
Elf eyelid primer
Urban Decay Naked basics 2 crease shade )Primal baseshade) Stark lid)Colorpop super shock shadow in Hanky Panky accent) Lorac tantalizing dark chocolate 2nd tone for accent and lower lash line
Lower water line nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk winged liner Za cosmetics liquid liner
Lancome hyponese drama mascara for lashes :)
Mila
1209 posts
Lips - pretty boring today just some Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Nails  - Sally Hansen Gel colour Tribal Sun 
Eyes - a swipe of The Balm Cindy-Loumanizer, EOH mascara and Hourglass incandescent under brow and in the  corner of my eyes.

k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Now I've just taken my polish off to redo them and I didn't mention I have a little bit of Mary luminzer on the inner tear duct and browbone just a tiny bit with ABH dip brow and brow wiz on brows
chikoboo
3402 posts
On your lips: Monster makeup - Tender (dusky rose liquid lipstick)

On your nails: French tip acrylics, removed my butterfly jamberries last night as I got my Halloween wraps in and want to play with those tonight.

On your eyes: Rovie cosmetics aqua with Banshee cosmetics witches broth, Eye of Horus teal machete goddess liner in the water line and Benefit They're Real blue mascara
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Today was a rushed to get ready day so fairly boring.
Eyes: e.l.f eyeshadow quad, chi chi eyeliner
Face: Rimmel foundation
Lips: Crazy Rumors Grape Bubble lip balm
Nails: nothing, I just took my nail polish off and am giving them some recovery time.
alikat
423 posts
On my Lips : YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in No. 8 Pink in Confidence
On my Nails: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Tipsy Gypsey and Game of Chromes
On my Eyes: UD Naked 3, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara & NARS Smudgeproof primer

The rest? Revlon Colourstay foundation, hourglass AL wardrobe, Clinique cheek pop blush, maybelline matte maker powder, loreal brow plumper and a spritz of Coco Madamoiselle as I'm trying to finish off the bottle!
Macs
5351 posts
On my Lips: EOS Lip Balm

On my nails: Jamberry Wrap and Maybelline Gel 7days in Sureal

My eyes: Nothing at all .

Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Nothing on my face because I've been struck down with the flu for the umpteenth time in recent weeks, so, I'll go with what I wore yesterday, and have been wearing pretty much every day for a few weeks now!

Lips: MAC Peach Blossom

Eyes: Art Deco, Wet & Wild & Jordana single shadows that I'm going hard at panning with Hourglass Incandescent light in the inner corner and brow bone and Estee Lauder Little Black Primer with Maybelline Lash Sensational on the lashes.

Nails: OPI's Suzi's Hungary Again 
Ringy
825 posts
Only sunscreen- just had the third peel in a series of 4 today- can't say I'm noticing any amazing results so far.... :(
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I add to that my Disco Inferno Chi Chi lipstick. I felt the need for some bold colour.
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm only wearing eye liner right now :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Lips - nothing. Was planning on popping on one of the lippies in my handbag once I got to work but I had a manic day and it didn't end up happening.

Eyes - Naked 1 palette with MAC Teddy eyeliner, the falsies mascara.

Nails - Nails Inc Porchester square with a terribly applied accent nail from Jamberry
Macs
5351 posts
I applied my jamberry terribly today too Kirsty. I can never get the tip heated up right to the end right. I'll keep trying. I used my hair straightener to heat it and balanced it on a fork hahaha Got no hair dryer. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Macs that is pretty creative! I just can't get the tips down right so they are coming up a wee bit. Not sure if I'm a fan yet...
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just got home from three hours in the salon getting ombre'd/balayaged/hightlighted so i'll go with what was on earlier haha.

Lips - MAC Gloss in Rebel
Tips - Sally Hansen Hunger Flames with a Japanese glitter over it
Eyes - a mix of baby blue, pink and teal chichi liners with purple EOH in the corners and black Anna Sui under, & Benefit They're Real
Cheeks - Benefit Rockateur and the Becca highlighter in Moonstone

Oops u didnt ask cheeks... oh well lol
janini9
341 posts
On my nails nothing.
On my lips Australis Velourlips in Budapash with Nyx plump it up plumper -Kym.
On my eyes originally was Elizabeth Arden peachy nude shadow from a palette I don't know the name of,  Manga mascara - black, Revlon eyeliner in steel blue and white - on waterline. 
but got home this evening  and randomly pulled out my BH cosmetics Wild at Heart pallet and put random greens, blue, bronzes all over my eyelids and lash line - looked like a raccoon ;)
Rezee
1964 posts
I didn't know the jamberry wraps have to be heated. I think some of the designs, especially the butterfly one, are so pretty. I just have so much nail polish, that I really can't justify getting any!I need to try mary luminizer in my inner corner too, I keep seeing how it looks really good.
mariaeolsina
46 posts
Nothing at all. I only wear moisturiser during the week.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yeah jamberry can be tricky to apply at first but it gets easier and having them heated means you can pull and stretch them to sort of shrinkwrap onto your nail for a tight seal. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Love this thread though, shall we keep it going today? =)

On your lips: Benefit Benebalm

On your nails: Jamberry mint green and gold stripes

On your eyes: Rovie temptation, Banshee barbie, Makeupgeek whimiscal, Marc Jacobs gel liner, Too Faced better than sex mascara

alikat
423 posts
On My Lips: Bobbi Brown in Blondie Pink
On My Nails: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Tipsy Gypsy and Game of Chromes
On My Eyes: Nars Smudgeproof, Laura Mercier shadow in Fresco, Maybelline Rocket Mascara

Keeping it simple today - treating myself to a massage mid-afternoon so haven't even got foundation on. Just BB cream and used every single item in my Hourglass AL wardrobe instead of bronzer, blush etc.
SandyGedge
394 posts
I actually had a makeup free day yesterday but I love these threads too, love seeing what everyone is wearing.
Rezee
1964 posts
Great idea chikoboo.

on my lips, nothing! I'll put some gloss on before I go out soon.
nails is still the sally hansen shockwave.
eyes is falsies mascara, za brown gel liner and shadow is both colours from an essence 3d shadow duo in iirresistible fox trott.
Rezee
1964 posts
No, I decided on Jeffree star posh spice. 
what about a new one too, perfume for today? I'm wesring the Rhianna nude one.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Nice one Rezee.

Pefume of the day: Avon Imari Elixir

I only just got this as it was new to me and I love Imari, not sure on it yet, this is it's first outing.  
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Perfume today, Britney Spears- Believe. I love all of her scents!
Makeup wise? I'm having my 35 week bump photo taken for my timeline and because in the very first photo I'm not wearing any makeup today will be the same :) No makeup day for me x
chloednz
217 posts
On my lips- I'm wearing my new lipstick from the BRBB- I got fuscia
On my nails- nothing
On my eyes- a chocolate shade from the Freedom Pro 12 romance pallette, elf brow powder in the crease and lower lash line (weird but it works), Maybelline lash sensational and incandescent light as a highlight.
Am wearing double wear and the ambient lighting palette on my skin and clinique all over colour as blush
Perfume- YSL babydoll which I'm trying to pan

Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Wearing exactly the same as yesterday on my face and nails, I'm totally loving having an easy go-to look atm. My perfume of the day is Gucci Guilty, was feeling something neutral and not overpowering!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I was actually in such a rush i forgot to put any fragrance on today, even though i was looking at it.. i just forgot to spray it! What is wrong with me
Whoops on answered half the question, my nails are naked today..
but the rest of me, well on my eyes I have MAC woodwinked and MUG Cocoa bear, on my lashes I have benefit roller lash, On my lips I have bound from colourpop, and i used my hourglass ambient lighting powder to set it all!
I wear the exact same makeup for work every day. On my lips is just Vaseline lip therapy in rosy lips, nails I have this bright pink nail polish from Essie in Fiesta (I posted a picture on the photo wall), then on my eyes is just the W7 Absolute Lashes mascara which I've been testing out to review on the blog. :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Cheeks and nails same as yest. Eyes are UD shadow box in sin and the blue/green shades blended with blue lime crime liquid liner, black Anna Sui pencil and rollerlash. Lips are bare atm. Fragrance is VS Bombshell mist
I went lazy today:
Eyes: Make Me Star(Engrish @_@) waterproof gel liner in chocolatte from the Face Shop and Lash Expander Edge Meister mascara by Majolica Majorca
Lips: Colour Rush Balm in Keep Mauving by Rimmel
Nails: bare!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Does a thin layer of sweat count? Hahaha. Lawns is hard work! Nothing on my lips or eyes, but I do have my hooves painted, I used Sally Hansen's Creme de la Creme and Game of Chromes as an accent nail. 
Rezee
1964 posts
Lol at hooves! Now I'm picturing a unicorn but with your head ;)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahaha its probably a bit out of proportion Rezee but now I am imagining too - and I'm having a bit of a giggle. I think I've been in the sun too long haha ;-) 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
On my lips I am wearinf Lime Crime velvetine in Wicked and let me just say I have never worn it just matte before and ohhhh the difference the stay power is! 
On my nails I am wear two types OPI liquid sand in honey ryder and sally hansen xtreme wear in crushed all with sally hansen shiny top coat on top.
On my eyes I am wearing Chichi bronzes pallette in a gold shimmer/dusky rose colour.
Its cool to read what other people wear.
annanguyen
142 posts
On my lips: Nivea Repair & Protection SPF 15 as I have dry lips this morning
On my nails: Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Spare-A-Mint
On my eyes: Lashtoniic Lash Serum and nothing else! 
Macs
5351 posts
Today:

Lips:Nyx Butter Gloss Tiramisu

Eyes : Nyx Single Eye Shadow Club Crawl, Top lashes Nyx Colour Mascara in purple, Bottom lashes Moisture Mist Impressive

Nails: Maybelline Gel and Jamberry Sample wraps
janini9
341 posts
Today (which really was yesterday since it 1.33 am as I'm writing this) I wore : on eyes Laura Geller black mascara and pale nude pink eyeshadow from  an Elizabeth Arden Summer that was GWP from a few years ago, on nails nothing, on lips Revlon lip stain with Rouge Bunny Rouge colour burst lipstick in Nothing Unknown. I also used a new blush today which I just love from the BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Palette. Perfume was Chanel No. 5.
chikoboo
3402 posts
So today....

On your lips: Jeffree Star Masochist

On your nails: Still mint green and gold stripe jamberry

On your eyes: Makeup Geek duochrome Mai Tai and Havoc, Kat Von D tattoo liquid liner and Too Faced better than sex mascara with Benefit rollerlash mascara. 

Perfume of the day: Avon for her

The rest...Rovie Anna loose foundation, it bye bye undereye and Rovie finale setting powder.  MAC wash and dry crisp white blush, Becca moonstone and MAC brow line in fling.

Danni
324 posts
I'm bare face! Then I have my professionally done gels on :) 
Koni
444 posts
Lips: Dose of Colors Stone with MAC Whirl lipliner
Eyes: L'Oreal Miss Manga and Revlon Custom Eyes mascara with EOH Lazuli
Perfume: Dior J'adore
Rezee
1964 posts
Ugh,  my makeup is so not working for me today. I can't pinpoint an exact thing but I think it's just everything is slightly off today!Anyway, nails and perfume are the same. I have a couple of barely there shades from the balms bamsai palette because I have a bright purple liner on- orchid from lime crime. Lips did have gloss on but I'm drinking coffee now so it's gone. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I love being mosey and hearing what others are wearing, great thread :)

Lips: NYX butter gloss in Creme Brulee
Eyes: Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and Urban Decay liner in Stash
Perfume: Lush Breath of God

Macs
5351 posts
Today Im wearing:

Lips: La Splash Ghoulish mixed with Colour Pop Tutu

Eyes: Make Up Academy Heaven and Earth, Sleek Dancing Till Dusk Eye and Cheek, Moisture Mist Gel Liner, Moisture Mist Impressive Mascara, Bella Oggi Black Eye Liner

Nails: Jamberry and Maybelline Gel

Perfume: Katy Perry Meow and Beyonce Mrs Carter
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Eyes are la girl hd concealer with la girl HD setting powder some za liquid liner nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk lower water line and inner tear duct Urban decay Naked flushed highlighter on browbone and bronzer on contour of eye Josie Maran black argan oil Mascara & Benefit They're Real mascara lips is Milani antifeathrering lip liner primer in transparent & Colorpop lippiestix in parker
Nails the same
Perfume Chanel Chance eau da parfum
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Look at you mixing perfumes Macs! I need to try that more. Today I've changed it up!

Eyes: My Makeup Geek shadows
Lips: MAC To The Future
Nails: Essie Mint Candy Apple
Perfume: YSL Black Opium

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!