Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

what are you reviewing this Week?

16 posts, 15 members
Rezee
1964 posts
Is anyone else a bit nerdy like me, and prepares in advance what products to review for the week?
I'm thinking the iconic 3 palette by makeup revolution,  a bourjouis (or however it's spelt) foundation and only imagine perfume by avon. I might do a fourth if I get around to it which would be some kind of lip product. 
I find if I sort it out earlier,  and make sure I'm using the products at the time, than I ddon't forget to review.
trudijoy
8375 posts
things kind of organise themselves in my head Rezee and when I start to think about reviewing usually I get an idea of what I want to review that crystallises :)
chloednz
217 posts
Haha yes I kind of do this too! I keep a little pile of the things I want/need to review on my dressing table so I make sure I reach for those when I am getting ready. That way I can use them for a little bit, form an opinion on application/wear etc, otherwise I can get a bit lazy and just reach for my tried and true products when in a rush. Currently in my wee pile is Nars Sheer glow, Tarte blush, Benefit watts up and Becca shimmering skin perfector.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I have a few reviews to do. I'll most likely just work through my 'to review' list in no exact order.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha it's not nerdy! I don't do this though I kinda just go eeny meeny miney mo and decide haha. I have a few reviews written out already so I just go through my list and use them. It's getting to the point though where I have more reviews and nowhere to post them cos they aren't loaded into the site yet D: 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I'm the same - waiting on products to be loaded. If it's been months and no sign of them should I re-request? It's all stuff that's from brands already on the site, most of it NZ brands too.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Morning!

Just to let you know there's no need to re-request items, we have a list. Or should that be 'the' list *dun dun duuuuuuuuunnnnnnn*. Keep those reviews handy as more products will be loaded, but not for a wee while - what with Christmas, Vault send outs, babies and house moving and some of the staff taking a break over the Christmas period, we've had to put it on the back burner. But the heat shall be turned up, promise!

xo 

Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thanks Head Pixie. I'll be patient!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I add all the things I want to review to my to review list then each time I do a review I pick the product I feel most inspired to review at the time.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh you BR lovelies so need to take a break, you've been amazing at spoiling all us members, and for that I thank you for all your hard work. Oooooh exciting for babies eek xxx 

In regards to reviewing products, Rezee I'm like you too, I have a list all loaded up into a word document ready for reviewing.  I've been a bit slack lately due to exams and assignments but now I'm finished, I can concentrate on reviews and catching up with everything that has been going on.
Jesse
745 posts
I'm completely spontaneous in choosing what and when with reviews. Normally it goes.. oh I feel like writing a review, hmm let's go with that... or I will use a product and then have a desire to do a review. Like with blush and highlighter reviews, often I'll apply them then decide I want to review it later that day so I'm a little more conscious of it's wear.
Macs
5351 posts
I'm not organised at all. Im a bit like Shazz with the eenie meenie miney thing lol all I know is there will be between 3-7 reviews happening just depends on how I feel.
DianaN
143 posts
I don't plan what to review. It's just if I have time and if I remember then I review, so typically I find myself doing bulk reviews as I'll usually have more time
kirstyj
1732 posts
I usually have a few written and post two or more on a Monday... but now I'm all out! I'll have to write a few tonight I think. I've lost my review writing mojo I think.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
My thought process is the same as Jesse, whatever peaks my interest, at any old time of the day, is what inspires me to write a review (when I have time). Like this morning, listening to YouTube whilst getting ready, someone was talking about how much they hated the Revlon lip butters, and I was like OMG I hated them toooo, but I got rid of them and totally forgot to write my review.

So here I am to do that review, along with a few others, as I've been super busy these last couple weeks and have been totally neglecting my review duties :P
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have a few to complete and a couple of products to request, just need to find the mojo myself

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!