Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What are we loving from the vault!

21 posts, 12 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
What products are you currently loving from the vault? I absolutely love the Oxygen 2 in 1 cleanser, it makes my skin sooooo baby soft. The only thing I don't like about it is the pump bottle, it stopped working after day 1 which was annoying. So what products have you tried so far?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I haven't tried any of my vault products yet ... I'm waiting until I finish my current tube of cleanser before trying the same Oxygen 2-in-1 that you also got.  I seriously hope that not all the pumps are faulty!  I have a spare, empty pump bottle that I keep just in case I end up with faulty packaging and have to decant.  

The same goes for my serum and body wash that I got in the vault, I'm waiting to finish my current bottles of product before opening my vault items. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Silvene I read a couple reviews and a few had the same issue. I'm going to put mine in something else later today.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I'm going to use the Snowberry New Radiance serum once I finish my current peptide serum.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh nice! The Snowberry range sounds so good.
MareeB
5241 posts
I got two lots of vitamins - collagen and magnesium, and the Evolu rosehip and friends facial oil. I love all three!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh - I'll be keen to hear how the Snowberry serum goes!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I have almost finished the Lush Purple Loosestrife soap, it has its pros and cons. Have already written that review. I got the  NutraLife Magnesium Supplements and I haven't noticed any difference so far. The next product I will be opening is the Mhm...that's nice body wash. Looking forward to using that.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm looking forward to trying the Essano rosehip oil, just need to finish my other 2 oils I have on the go.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've tried the lipsticks, the Essano serum, and the brow gel. The eyeliner, lashes and tanner I'll open when I'm finished current products. The brow gel has been the most interesting to play with as it requires a little practice and a light hand.
Julieal
915 posts
I have mine on hold until I finish my current supply -The snowberry serum is awesome as I got that last vault .
swamphen
73 posts
Absolutely loving the deodorant!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
i love E V E R Y T H I N G

honestly though. i'm having "where have you been all my life" moments. i'm so pleased.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Finished the mhm... that's nice body wash. Such a nice scent for hot winter showers. Used the Sally Hansen nail polish, well one of them anyway and didn't really like it. Started using the Lush  Honey Bear Massage Bar. Anything great smelling product.

Will likely start using th deodorant in the next week or so. Look forward to seeing if it's a good product. Anyone else got vault product updates?
Macs
5351 posts
Honey Bear massage bar. Its all gone now Im so sad. Best massage bar Ive ever had to date. 

g1ggles2
358 posts
Everything!! 
I used my bath bomb almost as soon as it arrived.
Hubby and I spend some qaulity time enjoying the Honey Bear Massge bar together (seriously smells and feels soooo good)

tannygirl
3392 posts
    I'm really liking the Snowberry New Radiance serum. It absorbs so quickly and it might actually be making a difference to my fine lines. But I'm not sure because I have been using a bunch of other new products so I'll have to wait till it's run out and I've gone a couple weeks to know for sure.
Sophia
203 posts
I've enjoyed my Australis eye pencil to make black smokey eye this week, it's not my normal look so I felt quite glamorous and exciting haha.
The Essano serum didn't agree with my face (much to my dismay) but I can tolerate it on my neck.
Posted review for the latter, yet to do one for the pencil. 

MareeB
5241 posts
The Evolu Rosehip and Feiends facial oil is amazing.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Unfortunately the lipstick I got made my lips look dry and it was patchy so I am not a fan. Nearly finished my oxygen cleanser, still loving it.
shazatron101
5112 posts
the soap is nearly done, still loving it. might have to buy another!
the straightener is blimmen amazing its... just my dream! loving it.
and the snowberry eye serum is rocking my world!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!