Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Welcome Back Beauties!!!

81 posts, 60 members
MrsLissy
301 posts
Hello again girls,

Just as I have to go and do some work, just thought I'd come in and say hi :D <3 <3
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
OMG just logged on and I'm so amazed?Everything looks so clean and pretty and I'm loving the new features. Still feeling a bit lost though, kinda like starting a new school haha.
Danni
324 posts
Have just quickly gone over every tab and I am in love with all the new features! So nice and pretty :P
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I am loving it :)
Kellie
570 posts
It's so pretty!!! *opens arms wide and spins around Maria von Trapp style*
1139 posts
I love it! It looks so clean and refined. Great job BR and welcome back everyone :)
sam_clarkson
205 posts
loving it :D

Love it !!! Sleek new design ! 
1139 posts
Kellie you're fast - already following me! Now I need to hunt down my favourites and follow them too :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
woohoo how cool is the new look :) was anyone else hitting the refresh button??? lol
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
This looks amazing!!! Congrats BR crew for your hard works it's totally paid off!
Chaotic82
522 posts
Loving the "Beauty Space"
Finding that I want to follow EVERYONE  lol
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Looks cool so far
Danni
324 posts
I was guilty of constantly refreshing!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
WOOOOOOOOWWW!!!  *Stands back with a sparkle in her eye, mouth on the ground and an amazed look on her face*  This is beyond all expectations BRHQ!! 
Rezee
1964 posts
Wow arent we looking flash br! I thinnk im really going to like these new changes.
-Bex-
611 posts
oooooo how cool is this WOWZERS. You have created Awesomeness BR lovelies!!! well done. Just love!!!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm not sure what I expected but this is beyond anything I could have wished for <3 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
BEAUTY REVIEW YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I love, love, love it! I feel like it's a friend I haven't seen for a while and all of a sudden I bump into them and they are BANGIN' goodlookin' and all grown up xx
Cesy
162 posts
And I thought I was going to have a productive night packing up my house tonight- I don't think so! 

So much goodness here to play with.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Soooooooooooo LOVELY yo be able to get back on!! ^.^
shazatron101
5112 posts
So it took me a while but I'm pretty sure I know my way around now... Hahaha ;-) It's lovely to be back in my safe place, insanity almost got me - I found myself ironing of all things!
kayxcake
422 posts
love love LOVE the new site, especially "my beauty space", love that I can now add my social media links; also a huge fan of the photo wall section! 
Chaotic82
522 posts
Countdown to the Vault is so cool :D :D 
SandieNZ
424 posts
YAY!!!!!!!  Welcome back, I missed you!!!!!  xxxx
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Get ready to see a million selfies of meeeeee~
littleparadise
178 posts
OH YES! Its fantastic.... Well done! I didnt think it could get much bigger and better.... Awesome
chikoboo
3402 posts
BR babes n boffins have outdone themselves and a countdown to vault amongst other things...wow!!  Having a little trouble connecting my social media stuff but no doubt I can do it properly when the office clears out of these annoying people...you know managers, my bosses lol
colleencanary
764 posts
All I can say is WOW! Love love love the new look! :)
fgreenslade
1 posts
I have spent so much time refreshing the page today! First this morning then again this afternoon, so excited it's all up and running and new! Ahhhh this is going to help me procrastinate so effectively haha
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Welcome back Beauty Review, totally loving the new look, super exciting xx
glamfish
87 posts
The new site seems fantastic, I'm loving that we can now add products we want and join up our Pinterest. The possibilities lol, going to be spending more time on here that's for sure!
Jesse
745 posts
LOVE the new look site! So chic, fantastic format and love the new additions to the site I'm discovering.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I love the photo wall too! And the ability to add products to a review list! Ahh this is awesome!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Firstly,  welcome back, you all were missed! Secondly, I really didn't think Beauty Review could get better, but WOW! It is totally amazing. I am going to be here all night..Thank you all for your hard work, love,love,love
Lutece
1849 posts
Congrats Beauty review on the new and improved page, it is beautiful!!! And my most favourite addition is the COUNTDOWN FOR THE NEXT VAULT EKKKKKK!!!

Thank you so much for everything you have done, its incredible! 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Fgreenslade I just had a peek at your profile and saw that you are studying to teach high school English... so am I! There are quite a few teachers and English graduates on here - who knew teaching and English fit so perfectly with a love for beauty! xx 
neninoir
210 posts
Well done BR !! Site looks awesome!! Going to spend a lot of time on here checking everything out!!

:) xxx
neninoir
210 posts
Well done BR !! Site looks awesome!! Going to spend a lot of time on here checking everything out!!

:) xxx
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I love it! Can't wait to have a proper look. How cool is the vault countdown clock. Like a reverse doomsday clock!
Kellie
570 posts
How epic is that countdown clock Lutece!? And seeing the products listed!? Leaves so much time for research! And lists, lots and lots of wishlists.
Lutece
1849 posts
Kellie its all so magical! Ahhhhh it looks like I will be stuck on here even more than before lol
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yay! So good to be back, I missed this place! I'm loving the clean, new modern look. Now, to learn how all the new stuff works, challenge accepted!
SandyGedge
394 posts
Just when I thought I couldn't love you more BR...I do ;-)
Rezee
1964 posts
*struts in feeling special* I have followers. Lol now I need to figure out what folloers are for.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Fav new feature! Being able to have a list of products I want and a list of products I need to review!!!!! So cool.... off to make all the things that used to be in my favourites to be in the review list and make my self a wishlist too :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
oh oh oh and you can see other peoples wishlists and items to review! This will make random acts of kindness super easy :)
Manda129
419 posts
New site looks amazing, well done BR!! :) and welcome back
Julieal
915 posts
The New site is great -Good work BR. What an awesome team
Wingles
52 posts
The new layout and site looks amazing. Well done

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!