Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

24 posts, 17 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
For all the ladies who trialled Warpaint or got it in the vault, did your gums get sore? I have used it twice since getting it yesterday, and I followed the instructions to a T. Today I had vegemite on toast for lunch, and the vegemite felt like it was going up underneath my gums and it hurt like a mother bleeper! Please tell me I'm not the only one haha ;-)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I've been using mine twice a day since I got it and it doesn't hurt me (yet)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I like to smile at myself with plague mouth, its quite amusing hahaha. Maybe its just the tangy vegemite then, or maybe I'm just weird!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I doubt your weird (giggles to myself) I'll let you know if I get sensitive to it. It hurt when I used a older toothbrush but sure it was the brush.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Shannon it's cause you're eating Vegemite and not Marmite... 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm not using Warpaint but if you don't get the same reaction from anything other than when you eat Vegemite perhaps it is a confliction thing? not sure about yeast extracts I guess the yeast is dead by the time it's tar form aka vegemite and marmite.  Never know, do you get it if you drink orange or pineapple juice, enzymes might be at work on your cleaner than normal teeth that the plaque normally absorbs?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Jessicka, you best shut your lips before I shut them for you!! Shana will back me up!!! ;-) (this is not me bullying her, I am joking. We've had a discussion on vegemite (the best) and marmite (horse poo) , as well as Breaking Bad which is how it started, and yes, I will finish it... eventually). And Chikoboo I don't have any orange juice nor pineapple juice... I think I have fruit punch though. Hahahaha. I like that you call it tar though, it pretty much is. Black glorious tar I would roll in
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
haha vegemite all the way baybay!  I will back you up on this one Phtannon vegemite toast is my fave food in the wide world after all
MareeB
5242 posts
Vote = Vegemite
Mila
1209 posts
I know this isn't the point to the thread but I'm voting Vegemite!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Vegemite! Marmite isn't food
Macs
5351 posts
Vegemite no, team Marmite lol
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he Yay I'm so glad I'm not alone with the preference of vegemite over marmite lol. When I first came over from the UK I remember trying it and then gagging on it lol. We had UK marmite which is called Our Mate over here, but yeah I vote vegemite as its the next best thing x
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Vegemite for me but I have friends that swear by the m word
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahaha the 'm' word. I like that ;-) 
-Bex-
611 posts
Team marmite, sorry way off topic here! how are your teeth and gums now shaza?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Teeth are feeling good now, I've not had anymore trouble with them regarding food. Maybe it was just the vegemite but I'll never stop eating it haha
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I didn't use Warpaint, but I do use activated charcoal and after the first few uses my gums got quite sore. Activated charcoal is a little abraisive, especially when it's being scrubbed with a toothbrush. I never had any further problems after the first few uses so I believe it was just because my gums weren't used to it. I wouldn't describe it as sensitivity, more rawness. Try not to scrub too hard, and if they get sore again maybe give it a break for a few days. P.S. Uh, MARMITE. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thanks Chelsea! Even if you are a lover of it that must not be named ;-)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Just to be awkward I like Bovril hehe ;p 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Can't help with the Warpaint ... but I can go Vegemite or Marmite, I can't tell the difference in taste! I KNOW!! But if I had to choose ... Vegemite, because I like the yellow packaging :)
MissQT
1547 posts
marmite all the way! :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Hehe hehe head pixie I'm the same!! The man of the house thinks I'm nuts
_Nicole_
124 posts
Definatly team marmite..

Im no help with the warpaint though, I did really want to try it but then i talked myself out of it. . Now i regret my decision quite a bit. Ill just have to read the reviews and possibly go out and purchase some for myself.
I do however have white glo and i found my gums to be really sensitive after the first couple of aplications but it passed and they felt fine when i continued to use it.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!