Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

WARNING - Enabling maybe involved lol

58 posts, 13 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Don't shoot me for posting, but Lush have just posted up a whole load more goodies in the sale section.  Now I post this because I love you all and thought I should really let you know (enable you ha ha ha) xx
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha I've been contemplating some more lush.
trudijoy
8375 posts
if you got BR points for enabling then you'd be a BRillionaire :p
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha I just love to generously share my excitement with like everyone oops and then they can all become addicted like me he he he x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Bahaha, Trudi, she sure would!

Mumof3, you just want someone to have a higher running total than you! Still no Ultrabland, so I'm holding strong for now. Just gonna check what's in those gift boxes though lol. 

Does Binarybeauty know about this?!?
Macs
5351 posts
Im going to pretend I didnt see this.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh no I've made a cart. Just whether I go through thats the question lol
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Thanks for the mention worldofsooziewongashamed to say I placed another order this afternoon! Wanted to get some rub rub rub and that defluff soap! Can't wait for it to arrive.. oh i also got a gift box! Lush is going to have me eating 2 minute noodles for the rest of the month
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha I love the lush group. I got my beloved Yog Nog bath bomb :-D happy camper right meow!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh dear, Rub Rub Rub and D'Fluff rudely jumped into my cart and then yanked on the confirm button before I even had chance to chase after them and stop it.  Oh well........lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap, D'Fluff beat me down too! That Lush group is just hilarious!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Ohh man I resisted the Boxing Day sale and will be strong and resist even looking at what's on there! Shazatron super generously gave me a heap of Lush items so I reeeeally don't need more. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Don't look Jessika! None of us need more but we seem to have this illness where we just.can't stop. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Worldofsooziewong Hahahaha I usually have that illness too! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
need, want, its the same thing... sometimes... if its lush... all the time ;-) hahahaha
Macs
5351 posts
Huh I thought about it too long both girft boxes gone lol Oh well that ship has sailed
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ba ha ha it sure is hilarious, I've never typed so much so fast in one group in one day 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
But it's getting to the stage that I need to decide what I want/need more.....Lush or overseas trips. Oh well, I won't need to buy anymore Lush this year so think of the money I'll save! Didn't I say that on Boxing day?!?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Buy Lush overseas perhaps Soozie? ;-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hehe shaz!! I almost always buy Lush in Japan because the labels are in katakana :D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well, Shaz, it just occurred to me that if I go to Cuba for Xmas, I doubt the Internet will be good enough for me to do my Boxing Day order from there (like I did from Brazil last year! Lol). So.....actually this is me doing my Lush shopping for the next two years! Heeheehee. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah, I like those katakana labels too, Trudi. Doesn't look like I'm going to Japan next year though :(
trudijoy
8375 posts
Probs 2017 for me now soozie :/
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Worldofsoozie you want the trips so you can bring back more wonderful products that we can't get here.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well next time I will willingly accept souvenirs ;-) pehehehehehe
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ragingfrog, that's essentially what I did in Korea! (All my souvenirs from Brazil are footwear though lol)

Yeah, I'm going to try again for Japan in 2017, Trudi. I'll need some more Uniqlo by then lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
Can you fit me in your suitcase soozie lol
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Soozie Cuba will be amazing!! If you go you have to have a sandwich Cubano - best sandwiches ever. I'm envious just thinking about it hahaha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Believe it or not Macs, I travel very light. I only took 10kgs for a month in South America! I've even sold my big suitcase since I came back so I currently don't own one. (Haha, if I did, I could put my Lush stash I'm there though)
Macs
5351 posts
Your a good traveler. I can't wait to see the pics you share of your trip away. I went to oz a year ago and I regretted travelling heavy.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Macs, I used to be terrible and would have to buy an extra bag everywhere I went. Also when I lived in Japan I would bring back so much Japanese stuff on my trips home then drag back all the stuff from here that's hard to get there (including lots of shoes that actually fit me!) But now I know how liberating to it is to travel light, there's no turning back. Theres heaps of great websites on how to do it and it all fits in with the capsule wardrobe philosophy as well. Plus is gives me an excuse to hoard mini toiletries! 

Jessika I'm hoping to go via Mexico as well. If not, my friend and I have made a pact to go for my 50th in 2019 (waaaaay to close lol)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Never really got on the Uniqlo train Soozie! Theres one in Sydney...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think I need to stick a picture of Cuba on the fridge so I can look at that and visualise going there instead of going to the lush site lol. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, I just get the heat tech stuff to use as a base layer. It's as warm as merino but without the scratch factor, washes well and dries in minutes. Luckily I stocked up when I was in Korea. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh never heard of it Soozie!! Would have been epic for netball
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes it would. Kmart did something similar one year but never seen it since. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I always had kairo though haha. The girls used to borrow them to warm their fingers before taking court
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, I still have some kairo squirrelled away! I used to love the foot ones!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just get them at Daiso in Akl now but yeah, sooooi bad for the environment but soooo good
Macs
5351 posts
I got stung for bags. I had two extra big bags. Never again will I travel as heavy as I did. You must stay away from lush so you can have that oe your wanting to do.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, I've never even thought about their environmental impact which is unlike me. I'm forever feeling guilty about that (joys of teaching social studies lol)

Macs, I had to hand over bottles of sake last time I left Japan so they didn't charge me extra. I hate paying just to check a bag in but these days I can do carry on only if just staying in NZ. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol soozie i've been over nearly every time i've left japan and always gotten away with it
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
This was waaaaaay over. That's another reason I got rid of my big suitcase as even when it's half empty it would still be overweight. I sold to someone going to the States for a year as that's really the only place you could use it. 
MareeB
5241 posts
You naughty girl mumof3munchkins! you just made me buy stuff......ooooh I can't wait for more Lush to be delivered!!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Me? Naughty? Ha ha ha well I did warn you beforehand lol.  Ooooh what did you get?

I have made 5 orders now, well actually 6 but the 6th one Steph picked up for me on her holiday down the line.  I asked her to look out for the dirty spray because it was sold out online and omg, the little beauty got me the last one and it was only $12, dang would have bought more if they had some, just as well they didn't he he he x
MareeB
5241 posts
I got cream candy, Santa's belt gift, and strawberry feels forever massage bar. I was trying so hard not to spend, but I'm in love with Lush since Christmas!!! I so hear you mumof3munchkins, it's irresistible :)
MareeB
5241 posts
I just noticed your post Trudi - BRillionaire - that's awesome!!!
Macs
5351 posts
You got some nice goodies Maree . I was wanting that merry and bright box but thought about it too long darn it.
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh I had a quick squiz, and I am tempted but I think I gave enough for now.
Rezee
1964 posts
I almost did another order last night but I put my tablet down and walked away. Then when I went back later, the products I'd really wanted had sold out lol. I really do have enough for now, I need to keep repeating that to myself!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!