Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Warming Face Mask

10 posts, 9 members
Chaotic82
522 posts
I did a warming face mask ages ago and I can't think what one it was.  Does anyone know of one that heats up on your skin?   (I have one that's part of a Bye Bye Blackhead set, but it doesn't get as warm as the other one I used.)
Bayley
238 posts
The body shop have a warming mineral mask which is pretty good. Mine has lasted for ages.
areyoualexis
17 posts
I think Nivea has one in the Pure Effects range.
1139 posts
Agreed with Bayley, The Body Shop do a nice one that warms up really well. It's not thick like most face masks but I quite like it. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd revive it, as I spotted a whole bunch of self-warming face masks at The Warehouse the other day.  Biore do one that comes in a pack of 4 single use sachets and Montagne Jeunesse have a bunch of different ones.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've tried the Fudge Sauna and Self Heating Chocolate one from Montagne Jeunesse. I thought it would be a bit uncomfortable like my face would be sweating under the masque, but it was actually really relaxing. It seems to heat up and work better if your face is more damp, but I recommend you apply it over a sink as they can be pretty runny when you first open the sachet especially the chocolate one, but the consistency does thicken in the sachet after it's been opened and the first use.
Macs
5351 posts
Never heard of this one before. Sounds nice
MissQT
1547 posts
I've never heard of these masks before. Are they meant to be like a steam facial?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
They look and feel like normal clay or sugar masks but warm up once applied, when they come into contact with damp skin, as some of the ingredients in them (usually activated charcoal) reacts with water or your body temperature to produce an exothermic reaction (a chemical reaction) that generates heat.  The heat that is produced helps to open and purify pores while improving blood circulation. 
Rezee
1964 posts
I've used the warming Tony Moly egg mask before. I really liked the sensation of it.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!