Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Waitangi Weekend

31 posts, 14 members
Macs
5351 posts
What's everyone up to for the long weekend? I haven't made plans yet.  
trudijoy
8375 posts
Tauranga, and I actually took the Monday off, woohoo! It's my b'day next week so a bit of a fun weekend ahead :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Gardening and a whole lot of nothing. So excited just to relax!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
S.F.A! lol. Had a date today to see the new Resident Evil movie - EEEEE Alice is bae. Very, very happy with that movie, quite sad its the final one though :'(. The date ends tomorrow once we get Dominoes, which we haven't had since we moved, TOO LONG!... then MIL's birthday on Monday so I guess we have to go see her at some point this weekend (totally jumping for joy... totally not sarcasm... ;-) ) otherwise, very chilled out weekend.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Yay for Birthday week Trudi! Sounds very relaxing Kirsty :) hahaha Shaz I sure do hint some sarcasm there lol. Macs I hadn't really thought about it till now. We just got on Thursay from an almost 2 week holiday, I think it'll be a very relaced weekend for us!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It was Nelson anniversary last weekend so I am lucky to have 2 long weekends in a row. This weekend I plan on relaxing and having a bit of a pamper session. Sunday is bbq and beers with my family. I know the weather is supposed to be mint. Shaz I can't wait to see Resident Evil!!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend :-)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
It's all happening here in tauranga Trudi. Tpain concert tonight then One Love over the next 2 days. I'm gonna be spending time with my sister and kids either at the beach or swimming pools :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Just chilling and cooking for the fam like most weekends. Just checking what special Waitangi Weekend deals are online.
MareeB
5241 posts
I've been doing some gardening too. It's actually nice weather here today (shock!!) tonight is the first episode of the new season of the Kardashians and I can't wait :) otherwise it'll be lots of walking and chilling and appreciating being a NZer and living in this wonderful country :)
Macs
5351 posts
What channnel is the kardashians on Maree? I love watching them. I just been walking through the market to get my weekly fruit and veges. Had lunch with my sister and a stroll through Kmart. Happy to be back home now. Picked up some new iphone cases there for twelve cents.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Just got home from the gypsy fair at the park. Pretty cool, my daughter got some of those colourful pieces braided into her hair, very cute.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh that sounds cool Toni. Love hearing about what everyone is up to. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Macs I think kardashians is on channel 14 if u have sky
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah I have sky . 
Julieal
915 posts
Happy Birthday Trudi -Have a lovely week .I am going to garden and relax -so looking forward to this.
Ringy
825 posts
We unexpectedly bought a puppy yesterday -we had plans to get a kitten today but that went out the window after yesterday's impulse buy.  The kids were super excited to come home from school and meet their new friend. I myself have jut woken from a nana nap after multiple toilet excursion during the night - it's like having a baby all over again! No way I could have delt with a kitten today as well!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
It's a beautiful day in Auckland but I've been sick have had a toothache all week and bit the bullet instead of getting two root canals at the cost of 3k I went for 1 tooth extraction & so I've spent the night laud up with my daughters giving me an ice pack & today I've been out of it because I took my painkillers all night last night I really want to be at the beach but feel like crap. I had to ask for my start if work to be pushed back another week so I can tend to the other tooth.
Events have a holiday special tickets for $6 so kids & I are going to the movies tomorrow after church then hoping for the beach all Monday.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Oh Keri I know exactly how u feel. I had to choose between a root canal or extration. The pain is worse then labour lol. Hope u feel better soon.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh Keri, my sympathies! dental issues are horrible. I hope you feel better soon x
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Happy Birthday :)

Not really sure about my plans, just whatever happens.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks Ladies the pain has eased it's noe a fever I'm battling with 5 energetic kids that poses a breakdown in the household my girls were good lastnight and done tea fo the babies & showered them today though my big girl has gone out and it's my big boy home & he's oblivious to my ailment. But ty xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks for the birthday wishes! xx it's on Thursday so I'm enjoying my last few days of 35 :) it's gorgeous down here, lots of time out in the sun yesterday then out for a few wines with my local girls :)
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Birthday Trudz. 

Hope you feel better today Keri. 

Today was gardening day. Mowed lawns, weeds and leaves I have heaps of them falling everywhere. After that I took my two kids for a swim at the pools. Followed by a stroll through the park to feed ducks. Just about to cook a feed of Kamokamo my cousin gave me.  
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yum I love kamokamo I have some in the fridge that smell for kai tonight and although I feel somewhat better I have the shakes & a headache but thanks for the well wishes Macs.

We went to church I said the opening karakia where I spoke in Te Reo & spoke about the events occurring 177 years ago &how; the arrival of the gospel was 30 something years before that in Christmas day.
Then took my kids to movies all be it hot as &got; my son some new tops at 13 he's almost 6ft & growing out if clothes faster then I like. Home to relax my landlords had been over emptied out my shelving storage so I can store things instead of caos as they're renovating our double garage into 2 bedrooms for my teens. Now it's homemade pizza for the kids &kamokamo; for me with the hoses on the water our gardens.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TRUDI X ENJOY UR YOUTH :D :D
I'd love to be your age again but I ain't going to lie turning 40 in Oct has me a little in awe
trudijoy
8375 posts
Headed down to Whakataane today, amazingly pretty 
Julieal
915 posts
We ended up going to Te Aroha -If you haven't been there you are truly missing out . Lovely place and awesome spa's and so very , very pretty.
Macs
5351 posts
My partner and I love spas Julieal . Must add Te Aroha to my list of places to visit .
-Bex-
611 posts
We had an extra long weekend as we headed to Wellington for GNR. Awesome show and absolutely LOVED Wellington, Everyone was so friendly and nice. We are now planning on taking the kids up in the school holidays! 

Then in the last 2 days have been lounging in the pool with friends it's been awesome. Helped having amazing weather 
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds awesome Bex. Oh I loved guns and roses growing up with it. Seen a few ladies on insta who went too. I think it was a good weekend for a swim aye. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yay for GNR BEX, I loved them growing up Slash & Axel were my favs of course. Epic weekend. Auckland hosted the 9s alot of people in our area were gifting tickets on fb which I thought was very nice. Finally felt a better yesterday and with the outstanding weather I couldn't stay home another day ventured out to our local beach ir was packed so we went 5kms further & enjoyed the calm clear cold sea. Got a shade darker & coold down. Kids back at school today & I'm snuggled up very tired.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!