Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Wahhh I missed out!

14 posts, 12 members
janini9
341 posts
So, I've pretty much put my hand up for every trial and stalked BR obsessively. The one night when some drama occurred I was selected but because I was preoccupied, I missed the email and I was too slow. Gutted I missed out :(
I will just have to read the reviews of the ceramic straighteners. Congrats to those who were onto it and are lucky enough to get onto this awesome trial.
At least the Beauty Box is nearly here, I'm sure that it will dissolve my pangs of despair.
Macs
5351 posts
Hey there, yeah I know the feeling of just missing out. Yes Beauty Box is almost here and I honestly can't wait. Im sure the BR elves will be busy preparing them. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh that's a shame! hopefully next time :)

Can't wait for beauty box either - it's been keeping me 'up' for a few days now :)
kaajal
27 posts
Hey I'm kinda new to this site so can someone please let me know what this beauty box goodness is!? 
MissQT
1547 posts
Hi Kaajal, a beauty box is a beauty subscription box which you purchase. Each box contains a selection of various products, but you don't know what you'll get until it arrives, so its like a surprise. Check out this link for more http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/the-beauty-box
charly
456 posts
I just realised I have no idea what address my Beauty Box is going to. I was living with my parents when I bought it so I might have put their address, I might have put my new (current) address or I might have put my in-laws address (more convenient because it's not an RD address). At the time it would have seemed unimportant which one I used but now I really really want it coming straight here!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Charlz it goes to the addy on your profile page x
pintsize
1072 posts
Hey there, I have seen another lady on facebook also needing to check/change addresses... BRs reply was for her to email them... might be best to do that to be sure charlyzemailz 

:)
Kimrose
1415 posts
I absolutely know that "just missed out "feeling...the same thing happened to me for this trial! I must have been 5 minutes too slow. ..fingers crossed for another chance.
charly
456 posts
I was five minutes too slow for the hair dryer trial. Was super gutted! But now I am trying to remind myself that five other worthy people got them and they will probably get more use out of it than I would, so I should stop being greedy and focus on all the wonderful things BR brings to my life! It doesn't always work but it helps ;)
Macs
5351 posts
I was two hours late recently. Just this one ocassion I watched a movie while on holiday. Normally my email tells me too but volume was down. I just missed it! 
Lutece
1849 posts
I think I have only missed out on one trial, if I know there is a trial that Ive put my hand up for I stalk my beauty review page for half an hour haha, but I am a beauty review addict :)
Jesse
745 posts
I've missed out on two, both invites arrived when I was working but that's what happens when you're a shift worker :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I think i have only missed out on one trial, and that was because it was sent at lunchtime one day, which is the busiest time in a restaurant

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!