Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vitamin C Serums

7 posts, 5 members
Imoshen
461 posts
So I was watching Nadine Baggott talk about Vitamin C serums which is something I have been doing a wee bit of research on and she mentioned this product which got me quite excited.

This would be fantastic for travelling and I really want Clinique in NZ to bring it in.

Would anyone else be interested in this?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've never really explored vitamin c products beyond the body shop range. But I'm keen for NZ to get something they are missing on principle.
Julieal
915 posts
I had a look at the site too and Clinique have such good products it would be good to see this one in NZ
Imoshen
461 posts
Vitamin C Serums, Niacinamide, Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, BHA, AHA's - there is a whole train of stuff that NZ companies haven't jumped on the band wagon with yet that I'd really like to see in more products from here.  
amandaxoxo
24 posts
Haven't found many NZ or western companies going in that direction. As an asian beauty and skincare lover there are soo many products like those from Korean brands. Might be worth trying since my sister constantly raves about her Vitamin C serum.
tannygirl
3392 posts
amandaxoxo, it must really be working for her. Do you know which brand she uses and where she buys it from?
Imoshen
461 posts
amandaxoxo and that is such a shame too because we're missing out on so much!  I must look into the Korean beauty products a bit more.  I know we can get Missha here easily.

I've ordered a couple of serums from Timeless (LOVING their vitamin c serum) and have an order in with The Ordinary for their Vitamin C Suspension so will be interesting to see how that goes considering it has a love hate relationship with users.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!