Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Violet voss holy grail pro pallete

5 posts, 5 members
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Hii ladies 
last night I was checking beauty bay website and I saw violent voss holy grail pallete and it said" just landed". I was over the moon..... Want that pallete badly. It was 9:30 p.m yesterday so thought I will order tomorrow no rush. I checked right now and it's gone. I am crying......also heard that 15 June they will stock ABH new pallete on Instagram. If anybody interested.
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh no!! The Viloet ross palette wouldve went so quickly! I am so excited for the new ABH palette, their eyeshadows are like butter <3 
Macs
5351 posts
I just had a look into this pallette. These colours are lovely. I hope to see a selfie showcasing these beautiful eye shadows. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The palette is soooo beautiful, I adore the colours....I'm not surprised it went fast. Is it being re stocked? If so you might be able to grab it then x
Rezee
1964 posts
Yes, that palette looked so beautiful. I'm not surprised it went so quickly. Can you get an email alert for when it next goes into stock?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!