Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vault purchase

15 posts, 9 members
Macs
5351 posts
Hey ladies, I've just moved house. I haven't got wifi. But I have data on my phone. Has anyone ever made a purchase just using their phone? Was there any problems? 
-Bex-
611 posts
Heya Macs! Hope your move went well. My phone is the only way I go, and I've never had an issue. I find it so much quicker on my phone. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow 
Kimrose
1415 posts
Good luck Macs, I always have used my tablet but tomorrow I will be using my laptop.  I hope everybody has a successful vault.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Hope the move went smoothly Mac's x I've only ever used my phone and they have both been easy with no issues :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh hope your move went well & what a way to celebrate buy buying in the vault aye Macs. I've only used my phone & there's only been one problem nothing major just that it glitches & I didn't get in on the vault at first try that was the last vault it only made me half a minute late but I still got my purchases. From knowledge I wasn't the only one whom experienced this minor glitch so I don't hold the phone at fault ( I dont hold anyone at fault it's just heavy traffic first thing trying to grab goodies :)) smooth shoping for apopo
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I always use my laptop, but I should probably use my tablet because my laptop is quite slow.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I actually thought the vault was tomorrow, my silly brain playing tricks on me. Macs, I would of been going through the same thing as we are moving today. Another option is to 'hot-spot' your phone data for your laptop and then use your computer as normal. I hope that makes sense.
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you all for handy tips . 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Cool macs hope your all settled into your new whare :) are you still here in Tauranga?
Macs
5351 posts
Hey Toni, yeah the move went well. Still some boxes sitting in my bedroom to unpack lol that I keep procrastinating lol I'm not in Tauranga now. I'm in Auckland. I'm not quite used to this city life . I miss going to the beach every morning and all the friendly people there. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Wow what a big move to the big city :) yeah it must be totally different up there. It's soo slow paced here and I love it lol.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hey Macs there are some nice beaches here in Auckland  where I live as an example there beaches within walking distance I hope you get to a beach once the sun returns :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
i've done vaults on my phone - I only use the laptop on the rare occasion I'm actually at home. My two most memorable vaults-by-phone were in Fukuoka, Japan last year (randomly woke up 5 mins before vault time and did it all over the phone from bed!) and the Dec one when I was on work retreat in line for the gondola in Queenstown :D

i go to the beach most days in Auckland... I was just down Mission Bay about an hour ago! Mission Bay, St Heliers, Kohimarama, Eastern Beach, Maraetai, Takapuna, ..... there are any number of lovely beaches round here :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yes those beaches are nice and what I like but them too are the pontoons available to jump from (bombing is my favorite ) within walking distance from me is Long Bay, which has a huge park & bus loads from south &west; Auckland bus over in summer then there is Waiake, Cliff rd&Browns; bay then other inlets are Murray's Bay, Castor Bay, Mairangi Bay right up to Taka then onto Devonport 

Macs
5351 posts
I'm going to write those beaches down in my diary. Thank you both.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!