Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

63 posts, 21 members
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I'd love to see swatches and looks. I'll try a complete look with vault items soon. Just need some fine tuning lol 
Julieal
915 posts
Yeah mine arrived yesterday and recieved my three products well wrapped and safe thank you BR. Really pleased with the products and can't wait to get using.Again Thank You BR
JessB
219 posts
I also got the shade Milan for my Mellow lip paint instead of Auckland - but I really like it nonetheless!! In fact it's my perfect pink colour to go with my skin tone that I now have 4 matte lipsticks the same colour hahahaha. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i wonder why some people got nothing for Auckland lip paint and some got Milan?

I'm not desperate for lipstick, just seems curious
First Lady
957 posts
We were sent Milan instead of Auckland, so same inventory, but different shade, so the oversells/out of stocks/impatient folk caused the same issues with it being Milan as they would have if it was Auckland.

If that makes sense.

If anyone isn't happy with Milan they can return it to us, unopen/unused for a points refund.

xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
ahhh gotcha.

Thanks Nat
Macs
5351 posts
Damn , i'll try looking swatches of Auckland up online. Thank you for clearing that up . 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh yes, a makeup look featuring vault items would be really cool!
eringracem
30 posts
Ah ok thanks! I love Milan even more than I think I would've loved Auckland tbh (swatched i in store today)
Rezee
1964 posts
I so can't wait to get mine! I have my fingers crossed for a Monday arrival. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Hey Macs, I know Farmers in St. Lukes mall has Mellow products now and I saw the Auckland lip paint. Have a look if you are in the area and pop into Unichem and say HI if you are in the mall xx
Macs
5351 posts
I do go St Luke's when I get sick of shopping in my area. I will definitely pop over to that farmers to buy those products. I will pop in to see you Kim. Would love to meet a BR Lady. You'll be my first. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've checked out three Farmers in the Wellington region so far and haven't seen Mellow in any of them. They all had Wet & Wild though!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!