Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

63 posts, 21 members
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
A shout out to BRHQ THANKS HEAPS, part of my haul has already arrived. Xx
Emily-jane
314 posts
Wow that's super quick. Enjoy your haul.
SandyGedge
394 posts
Wow super quick! Enjoy and I can't wait to start seeing hauls! :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I love that BR give themselves 7-14 days but usually the orders are smashed out before then. I love you BR gals. I can't wait for my haul *fingers crossed for tomorrow*
Macs
5351 posts
I just saw your haul on the wall. Congrats on getting that. I haven't recieved mine yet. I'm out tommorow too. Hopefully my partner can keep an eye out. Still home sick .I'm going to the Food Show. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Maybe the other part of my haul will arrive tomorrow, I'm not sure and it was a lovely surprise, since I had given myself two weeks for the vault products to arrive.
I'm looking forward to delving into the skincare.
I too am going to the food show, might see you there Macs
MareeB
5239 posts
Oooh that is very quick!
MareeB
5239 posts
Food show? that sounds exciting? after any months of relentless dieting I'm now heading in the other direction, so maybe a food show is a baaaad idea :(
Kimrose
1412 posts
Might see you there Macs, Husband and I are taking the day off work to go, we always have a great time trying new things.
Kimrose
1412 posts
Oh< I just read the cimments, might see you there as well Keri!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Ohhhh I've never been so forgive me if I walk past you and please say hi @macs & @Kim I may be engrossed in all the foods.
Macs
5351 posts
Omg cool I'll keep an eye out for you guys . 
Kimrose
1412 posts
I am sure you will love it Keri, so many things to try!
Kimrose
1412 posts
And, how cool would it be if we all caught up!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
@Kim I have a relationship with food so I'm certain I will love it too. And defo how cool that we would that be? :).
trudijoy
8375 posts
fingers x'd for today, but the courier here is next level useless so who knows.

I'm tempted by the food show but having just spent the best part of 36 hours asleep i don't know if i'm up to it
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I popped home at 'lunch' and was delighted to see my vault box at the back door - yah!
Absolutely exhausted today after 2 days off on stitching leave, full in boxes, and very little staff. Less people to ask me for things :)

THANK YOU BR - just the perk I needed!
JessB
219 posts
I'm still bouncing in anticipation of my vault goodies arriving - very impressed that people are already receiving them! Good job BR team!!
MareeB
5239 posts
Ooooh can't wait to hear about your haul Karen!
MareeB
5239 posts
How was the food show? did anyone bump into anyone?
Macs
5351 posts
It was awesome. I didn't bump into anyone. I was looking out too lol
MareeB
5239 posts
Aw that's a shame Macs. What did you do there? do you try different foods or pick up samples?
Macs
5351 posts
Lots of food and wine tasting. I decorated a cupcake and spun a wheel for a prize. It was lots of fun.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
It was good I didn't bump into anyone from BR but did bump into some students I teach and some parents of my kids friends that was nice I tried a lot samples and Macs I saw your ig post those panacota from fresh as we're so yummy I wasn't sure if they were samples I wish I took one I ended up making some purchases but when I got money from am I couldn't find the places I wanted to go back to. Good insight next year I'm definitely going again and will be more prepared. Also saw a lot of stalls from my hometown and even a company that rents my land back home I let them know a few things but sadly didn't think about asking for some meat lol.
Julieal
915 posts
Super fast -we are Rural so don't expect mine so soon -can't wait though
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol I'm eastern central auckland and mine will take forever because the couriers are rarely good at their jobs here
Macs
5351 posts
The Panacotta was the best I've ever had. I've had a few over the years. 

Ill be stalking the mail box next week for vault goodies. Fingers crossed.

ragingfrog
1289 posts
I figure my vault goodies will show up when it shows but normally they are quite speedy on delivery from BR. I am pleased that they have started showing up for other people.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Fingers crossed my vault goodies arrive today. Looking forward to seeing photo's of everyone hauls.
tannygirl
3392 posts
My vault haul arrived today. Thank you so much BR for all the effort put into making it happen. xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Totally not BRs fault bc this happens a lotttt with certain couriers but I will never understand why it can take a week to send something within Auckland argh. Fingers x'd for tomorrow!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks BR the remainder of my vault items arrived today.
MareeB
5239 posts
Thank you BR I have mine too. It feels like Christmas, much much much gratitude xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thank you BR, my goodies arrived this afternoon.  Can't wait to try them all out and yay - A'kin Oil - my precious is back where it belongs eek ha ha ha.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thank you BR my vault goodies arrived today. Will post a picture tomorrow.
Macs
5351 posts
I just got mine now. There's three items missing .Will the 640 points be given back or will the items be sent at a later date. I see there was others that had missing items too.
Julieal
915 posts
Hoping mine comes today -although Rural our postie is awesome .
So jealous of all the amazing hauls everyone seems to have done really well. 
Still Sitting on the doorstep patiently waiting  for courier to arrive with my goodies.
trudijoy
8375 posts
my courier managed to sort of courier today (he knocked on the door but cba waiting for me to answer it, just pointed at the box through the window, put it on the doorstep and left).

Love the packaging - I'm missing something as well and it has 0/5 (0/S?) written next to it on the packing sheet instead of a check mark. Over sold?
JessB
219 posts
Mine arrived last night!!! WOO
First Lady
957 posts
Hey everyone,  yeap o/s means we ran out of inventory* , points will be refunded of course, and postage if the lack of product pushes the order down a postage band.

I'll be working through the refunds today :)

Nat

*The usual suspect I'm afraid.  If people don't wait for the payment gateway to redirect to the site after payment, the inventory doesn't have time to deduct the quantities and things are still available to purchase.  Unfortunately as the order and payment are deemed successful, we have no idea which orders didn't wait and which orders did.  Alas, it will always be a vault problem until such a day that everybody takes 10 secs and waits!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Nat - gosh you guys couldn't have been ANY clearer about that. What's wrong with people?? I've missed out on something* the last like 4 vaults because of that.

*disclaimer. 'missed out on' when i got ten lovely things to try sounds #firstworldproblems but you know ;) Still gratetful
Macs
5351 posts
Thanks for clearing that up Nat. I feel much better now. Thank you team at BR for my goodies. I can't wait to try them out.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Am also in admiration of the new eco friendly packing material a nice touch,although popping bible wrap is self soothing I admire the change from wrap to the noodles. :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hey Nat. Mine had a tick next to it but the item was missing. A st ives oatmeal scrub. Was this oversold also? :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Sadly I think with all the worry from thinking your payment hasn't gone through some can get a little excited I guess and scared they will miss out so they don't wait.  I always wait to be re-directed on any online order as I'm the opposite and worry that if I don't wait I will stop the payment process from going through lol.  Its only a few seconds.  

Maybe that could be put in the future FAQ's for the next vault perhaps, just explaining what happens if people don't wait?
Julieal
915 posts
The instructions for the vault were really clear and simple -shame some people spoil the process -Mine will hopefully arrive today -Have a lovely day ladies.
eringracem
30 posts
Oops, forgot to come on here but mine arrived on Tuesday. Very happy with my haul, and luckily got the right shade of the brow pencil so thanks BR ladies!
Macs
5351 posts
I missed out on my auckland lip paint by mellow and brow promade. That's the colour I was looking forward to seeing the most. Would anyone who got that colour share some swatches or lip swatches and brow looks on the wall. I'm keen to buy them.
eringracem
30 posts
Macs - That's a shame :( At least you'll have more points to spend next time? (though you already have loads, good job!) I was looking forward to the Auckland Lip Paint too but got the shade Milan instead, still love it and I might have to post some swatches on the photowall soon. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!