Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vault goodies!!

30 posts, 24 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Came home from not so secret Santa with Shana (which was amazing! Haul pic to come) to find my vault goodies have arrived!! YAY and WOW ! haha I wasn't expecting them until next week. You beauties have out done yourself. Thank you so much :-) 
mallomiss
569 posts
Mine arrived today too! 
Came back from a meeting to the parcel sitting on my desk! 
Soo speedy! Thanks BR!!!
annanguyen
142 posts
wow that's super fast! I thought they would arrive some time next week.
I live in the South Island so finger crossed they will arrive tomorrow. Exciting!!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Yes Thank you BR! Mine also arrived this morning super quick xx
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you BR Bros:D Got mine today can't wait to try them.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
So speedy, right! I wasn't expecting them until next week. Post your photo missy :D
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Thanks BR. Goodies arrived safe and sound :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I had mine sent to my parents place and I get there tomorrow, but i DID get a freaking gigantic chocolate hamper this morning from work for xmas :D
pintsize
1072 posts
Yay!! those elves must have been packing flat out to get them sent so quickly!
Well done BR crew even being rural SI and mine arrived today too :D Ecstatic!!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Got mine today too. Was amazed at how quickly they arrived. 
Lutece
1849 posts
That is so quick and so awesome :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
So fast!! Fingers crossed mine will come tomorrow then!
Designer-mic
249 posts
Awesome surprise eh.. Mine arrived too. Wasn't expecting them so soon.
Rezee
1964 posts
Mine just arrived a hour ago. The courier must have been busy today, I don't usually get deliveries this late.  Thanks br, I'm stoked to have these items so soon after te vault. The true cleanser came in a cool container, my 6 year old son claimed it straight away! 
Wondeful surprise when I arrived home from work. Thank you so much for the speedy delivery :-)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Loving seeing everyones pics on the photowall! Super cool
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow - the elves must have been wroking like lightning - I got mine in Oamaru today! Thank you so very much BR xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahaha yes mum! will do it just for you Sarah x
jalb88
121 posts
I also got mine today- so quick!! I got the two body scrubs and have been having a good giggle at the descriptions on them. The buddy one came in a cool box with a little pamphlet! And the LA Girl lippy is so much bigger than I thought it would be! I can't wait to use everything! Thanks for a fab first vault BR xx
DianaN
143 posts
Ooh lucky ladies! Hope you enjoy the goodies and keep posting pics!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I got my vault order today and my first secret santa parcel. Thanks so much BR that was super fast. xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Secret santa parcel? Cant waaaaaait for my vault goodies
mallomiss
569 posts
That hamper looks divine Trudi! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mallomiss Makana chocolate is insanely good. I've already ripped into the mini xmas choco mince tarts, and have put aside the rum and raisin 'panache' , white choc and macadamia bark and dark truffles to take away for xmas, leaving me macadamia butter toffee crunch, spiced hazelnut brittle and mochaccino truffles to come home to. PLUS they're all in super cute beribboned keepable boxes, win! Work's being very, very good to us atm
mallomiss
569 posts
ooohhhaaahhh I'm salvating now
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My vault goodies were waiting on the doorstep when I stumbled home last night. The Wild Ferns serum is just what my skin needs today!
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I definitely wasn't expecting to get my package so quick so thanks BR.  I whipped all the products out so quickly in excitement.  Time for me to catch up on reviewing items I think!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thank goodness i straightened the deckchair before i left home tonight! Mine went to my home address rather than the alternate i requested and the courier had thoughtfully tucked it away outta sight....No harm done though, so excited to open it
Kimrose
1415 posts
Mine arrived at work, everyone is so jealous! I have sent a few of them the link so hopefully they will sign up and start their own love affair with Beauty Review,  thanks ladies.
MrsO
196 posts
A belated thank you to BR for my vault goodies, mine arived last week.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!