Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

24 posts, 19 members
pintsize
1072 posts
Hey ladies,

After what I can only deem another successful vault (I went out straight after so didn't see any complaining if any on social media or otherwise), I see the new countdown clock ticking down and anticipate a great Halloween addition of the BR Beauty Vault.
I love this new feature of seeing when the next one will be (even if the goal post changes it is still great to see it at a glance).

So, because I was out all day, I just want to say thank you BR and well done on yet another smoothly run vault. 

xx
Macs
5351 posts
Hopefully I can participate this next vault. It will be interesting to see who will be a hero in the next vault too. I will be watching the vault to watch what will be added to it. Can't wait to see all the vault hauls.
chikoboo
3402 posts
It was an amazing vault =) thanks BR again.  And I agree it is fun to see the countdown ticker, keeps you motivated to aim for those points.  I kept my eye on most of the social media feeds over the weekend and didn't see any untoward, negative posts so I think that this was all round a great time.  BR babes however might have gotten the negative nannas undercontrol =)
pintsize
1072 posts
I am so pleased the negative nellies were kept at bay this time... nothing worse than having that nonsense going on after all the hardwork and effort put in by the BR team.
I hope they all get to put their feet up and relax.

xx
Head Pixie
569 posts
Heehee, nothing made this pixie happier than seeing happy people, even people who were disappointed at missing out were disappointed in a postive way. I ADORE people who can turn a frown upside down  :)

The pixie whip aka the longest daisy chain EVER was as the ready. I've had to put it lovingly away into its sparkle glitter box, where I hope it can remain, because I never want to use it  :) xx
_Nicole_
124 posts
This is so exciting to already see the coundown for the next vault, only 102 days and counting haha. I dont have many points left now so i need to get up to date with my reviews and try and comment on the forum a bit more. . Hopfully i can hold onto my hero title for next vault too, it definatly makes such a big difference getting that little head start.

Thank you so much BR for all our goodies, I cant wait to trial them all :)
Lutece
1849 posts
I agree with you so much pint_size, a great indication into when the next vault is up, it was good to see only a few upset this time around :)

Thank you BR for another smooth and successful vault X
MrsRosie
214 posts
Being a newbie I decided to sit this one out, (was a little daunted by it tbh) so now that means by the time the next one rolls arund ill have the gist of it and be ready to go! Hope everyone got somehing they had wanted :) 
Lutece
1849 posts
Aww Mrs Rosie I did the same too when I first started, I think I missed 2 vaults at the beginning of joining beauty review, but by the time the next vault is ready to go you will be ready to roll :)
Danni
324 posts
Thanks BR! It was definitely an adrenilin rush :P I think I might only do the vault yearly as a nice treat. Its such a neat idea but I want to save up heaps of points
_Nicole_
124 posts
I think I might steal your idea Danii of doing the vault only once a year for a nice treat. That way it gives me plenty of time to accusmulate points and get some really amazing treats.

I was going to stand out of this vault but I couldnt miss the oputunity to get into the vault 10mins early, so I just had to spend points haha. I must say i got some awesome treats too. Im so bad with self control.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ooooh the next vault is the day after my birthday and the same day as the Robbie Williams concert in Wellington! What a gates weekend it's going to be!

I best get busy with reviews then! I have a grand total of two points right now, lol!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I missed out on the vault due to laptop/internet issues but now I'll have more points for the next one so I'm not terribly disappointed. Hoping to be a Hero next time and get that edge!
pintsize
1072 posts
Danni, this is only the second one I have spent points in (the first was the first ever), so I think yearly is a great idea, also now with the BRBB you get that fix of fabulous items you might not have bought for yourself otherwise.

The only thing about the next one being so much closer to Christmas might mean a mad rush in there, but you just never know what BR have up their sleeves :)

Glad Head Pixie didn't have to resort to the daisy chain whip... (I just had this invisionment of Wonder Woman with her golden lasso and deflecting negative comments off her bracelets of submission)

<3
Mila
1209 posts
It is nice to hear that there wasnt much of the negative nelly stuff this vault :)

A lot of work must go in to get it all ready and running so smoothly on the day you dont want any negative energy interfering with such an exciting day :) !!!!

I love seeing the countdown..... its a bit of an extra push to get reviews done and keep you on your toes ! :)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Ooh I've just seen that the vault opens on the weekend that in in Auckland for my little monkey's first cheerleading competition - will have to see how that plays out whether I'll be able to take 5 minutes for the vault...
I wasn't really involved in the forums much last vault so don't know if there's normally much negativity but I love that everyone's just so happy for everyone else when they manage to nab some goodies
MareeB
5241 posts
It was a wonderful vault, and I'm constantly amazed at how well the techies keep it all going when everyone hits the site at the same time! Awesome job by everyone involved :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
It's great to see so many people managing to get what they wanted and I didn't see any negative stuff at all so that's good. What's the point of being negative as it's not going to change anything.

I was shaking all the way through with anxiety lol. I did it though and got some great items. Now I'm going to have to get busy and review. I've got hardly any points left at all but that's all good. I'm looking forward to the couriers knock on the door :)

shazatron101
5112 posts
I agree with you Amanda, being negative isn't going to change anything! It just shows their true colors more than anything! 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Couldn't agree more great vault effortless affair amazing products for the price we had to pay & happy to acquire what I did.
So glad I found this site & I'll continue to share the love wherever I go.... Hope BR ladies are having a well deserved bubble bath or something with bubbles added& loads of chocolates
_Nicole_
124 posts
I do understand that everyone loves freebies but what I dont get is how nasty some people can get when they miss out (luckly i didnt see any of that in the last vault)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I didn't purchase anything from this vault as nothing still available spoke out to me. I am waiting for reviews for the foot baths because I am interested in purchasing myself one.
MissQT
1547 posts
I decided to save my points this time round too, but I can't wait to see everyone's hauls on the photo wall.
Had a blast!  My heart was racing.  Thank you so much BR  :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!