Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

223 posts, 36 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I just had a knock and run from the courier and thought it was my vault goodies. It was actually my The Ordinary order from Beautylish.  Beautifully packaged and arrived in just over a week at this time of year! So I'm pretty impressed. Between that, vault goodies when they arrive and my beauty advent calendar, I have sooooo much new stuff to try! Definitely won't need to buy anything else for awhile. 
MareeB
5239 posts
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Soozie!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It sure is Maree. Looking a lot like no spend January too lol. Just have to get through the Lush Boxing Day sale first!
MareeB
5239 posts
Indeed - 2018 frugalista!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Juat heard more movement at the front door....it was my neighbour's sneakily delivering a bottle of prosecco. Woohoo!
MareeB
5239 posts
Ooh that's some great neighbourly love - how nice of them :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Woohoo what an amazing neighbour soozie!
tannygirl
3392 posts
 That's really nice neighbors you have there Soozie.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah I am really lucky when it comes to neighbours. We live in a row of six townhouses and all get on well. As do our cats who wander in and out of each other's houses. My cat just moves in next door when I go away. Another neighbour also does my gardens for me - I think she gets sick of the weeds so pulls them out lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I see the new vault date has been put up!! :D :D : D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh 2 days before my birthday...awesome!
MareeB
5239 posts
Woohoo plenty of time to get some reviews done!
Macs
5351 posts
It’s a day after my 13 year anniversary with my partner. Looking forward to it. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yay! Always good to have a date to keep me motivated with reviews. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Yay, for the date for the next vault put up.
alikat
423 posts
YUS! Rewards that will arrive after my first Chartered Accountancy exam... will be hanging out for the Vault this time around!

Now back to reviewing all the things whilst I sit up late with a sick parrot.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wow you BR Babes are super fast with the next vault date he he he

Exciting, need to catch up on some product reviews me thinksies 
MissQT
1547 posts
Yay another vault to look forward to!
MissQT
1547 posts
Did I just miss a vault opening? The page says it opened on the 5th of feb? I thought it was next opening in April sometime but I might have got mixed up and been mistaken. Unless the crew were having a sneaky play around with it as the products look similar to the last vault.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
MissQT you're right I can see that too and all the products from the last vault are showing. 

Such a tease Beauty Review ha ha ha xxxx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes I think they must be doing some testing as the next vault date was definitely in April 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Ah! The joys of gremlins! We're testing something else and now we know that it somehow unlocks the vault! ... when the vault is still very much shut.

Gosh you lot have eagle eyes! Thanks for spotting it! xo
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he nothing gets past us when it comes to the vault lol oxo

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!