Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

223 posts, 36 members
First Lady
957 posts
Hello everyone 

We'll be notifying everyone via site message soon, but here's the lowdown on the next Beauty Vault.

The $250 cap per order is in place to simply allow more people to score a good haul - the last vault saw the most orders we'd ever had in one day, with the average haul being $130, so the cap does what it is supposed to do.  YAY.

However of course, there was the annoying glitch for those with more than 2500 points who wanted to go back in and buy more goodies, not being able to.  

We strongly believe you have earned your points and should be able to spend as many as you like.

Today we alerted to the fact that configuring the code to allow people to go in more than once was in fact a larger job than anticipated and would not be completed this side of Christmas.  

We had two options - leave the vault as scheduled or shake it up a bit. 

To allow those who want to, to shop twice, we need to run the vault over multiple days.  Due to prior personal commitments of the Beauty Crew, the only weekend this side of 2018 we can run the vault on both days is the week before Christmas.

SO.  Get these dates and times in your diaries:

Saturday 16th December 9am - 1pm
Sunday 17th December 5pm - 9pm

Love
Nat and the Crew xx

trudijoy
8375 posts
that sounds fair, Nat. Thanks :)

Will there be a wee sneak peek?
First Lady
957 posts
There will definitely be a sneak peek for Saturday, Sunday...to be decided!

We'll be dividing the product between the two days and no doubt they'll be some surprises.

It's looking like a Lush vault that's for sure...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ooooooohhhhh exciting!!!!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Sounds exciting! Fingers crossed the glitch gets fixed. One of the main ones that I and think a few other members have had problems with is even though we're signed in ahead of time the second the vault kicks off, we get automatically signed out and we can't sign in for another ten fifteen minutes and by then whatever you had your eye on is gone unless there was really good stock of it. It happened to me on the last two vaults. Luckily I was able to get a few of the items I really wanted but it incredibly frustrating when you don't feel you have a fair shot because there's a glitch that won't let you sign in.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh cool. Awesome news . I just noted those dates. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sweet sounds great! Exciting:-)
MrsLissy
301 posts
I've put the dates and times in my calendar! Woohoo :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Omg omg lush!!! Put a big star on those days, can't wait for the sneak peak!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
BR is spoiling us again with Lush, my only problem is I may not have hands from wanting to nibble off my trial products all the time
JessB
219 posts
Can't wait! Biiiiiiig Lush fan here :) :) 
Kimrose
1412 posts
Love Lush
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lussssssssssh!

MareeB
5239 posts
Mmm Lush! I'll be tempted if another pamper box turns up!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Thanks for letting us know :)
MissQT
1547 posts
Thanks the update Nat. Look forward to it.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Omg did you say Lush.......exciting ha ha ha.

That is awesome, thanks Nat xx
RachLouise
218 posts
Awesome! Looking forward to it!
JessB
219 posts
I keep checking for updates about the sneek peek..so exciting!
MareeB
5239 posts
Not long now - I'm really looking forward to it.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Just over 10 days so a sneak peak can't be too far away!
My gosh I had. Lost forgotten gasp mucbh on I hadn’t put it on the calendar
swamphen
73 posts
Yay how exciting!!!
SandyGedge
394 posts
That's a great idea Nat and I'm sure the ladies who work on Saturdays will truly appreciate it :-)
MareeB
5239 posts
I didn't think about that Sandy, but you're right, it is nice.
Macs
5351 posts
I normally work saturdays . But I’ve changed it to a day off to spend with my family. I’m working sunday though lol thankfully the times for the vault fit perfectly for when I finish that day.
trudijoy
8375 posts
so....about those previews...? :p
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Ooh yea, only 8 days left, surely that preview's gotta be soon!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Really looking forward to the preview. The vault sounds amazing.
tabucutie
1810 posts
Ooh Lush! I so want to try more of their items too. So are you saying we should leave points for both days as not all the products will be available on the one day? But then we would also have to pay two lots of shipping...?
trudijoy
8375 posts
eek! preview dates are up.

tabucutie yeah my understanding is two lots of shipping but if you're getting loads of things from the vault i figure that's fair enough.

What I'm wondering is whether to expect delivery pre-xmas? Assuming no due to courier uselessness....
MareeB
5239 posts
Woohoo very exciting!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I will be at work for the preview but shall try to sneak out to my phone for a look :-) exciting.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Tabucutie,

Yeap, each shop involves paying postage.

As for the products available on each day, well, what will we do...different products on different days?  The same products split across both days?  We can't say yet...mwhahahaha.

xoxo
ragingfrog
1289 posts
First Lady, if there is an item that is only going to be on day can there be a notation on it for the preview? maybe?
tabucutie
1810 posts
@trudijoy, oh I thought so...
@firstlady, i'm working saturday so i'm not sure whether to just wait for the sunday one. It would be awesome to have both spread across both days I suppose i'll just make it work!

Can't wait to have a peek as i'm not working on thursday, exciting stuff!! I imagine the vault hauls won't be received until the new year which is a bit of a bummer but still exciting to look forward too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
educated guess here but I'm thinking they might be popping day 1 leftovers in for day 2 and also holding some things back for the second day as well to make sure there's enough in there to make it worthwhile for a second go.

I actually hope they're not being delivered until the new year - I can then go away for xmas not worrying about what the idiot courier has done with my goodies.
Julieal
915 posts
goos luck everyone -sounds exciting
swamphen
73 posts
I finish work at 7.30 am!!! I am going to resist sleep- I need lush
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I wouldn't have thought they would be delivered before xmas as couriers will be flat out next week. Afterwards is good though - like an late/extended xmas gift.

Can't wait for the previews! I haven't made my plan of attack yet. I can go in both days but only have enough points to do the one haul. I'll probably just go for the first one as I will be too scared on missing out if I wait for the second one.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yea, I'd say no chance of anything being delivered before christmas. I had to wait over a week for something to be delivered from the same city, because they somehow sent it to somewhere else by accident and had to redirect it back. Luckily I got it today unharmed!
RachLouise
218 posts
Looking forward to the sneek peak! Probably wont be getting much this time around - Ive taken a break from BR but im back now and hopefully I can start getting some reviews done in time for the next vault :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Ah... delivery. 

The packing pixies have been mobilised.

The Coke Zero and Skittles are on the office shopping list.

Vault goodies will be packed and sent out on the Monday/Tuesday. 

Merry Christmas!!!!

X
MareeB
5239 posts
Now that is dedication Pixie - thank you so much xx
Macs
5351 posts
I won’t be getting any presents this xmas . This vault is pretty much it. So excited . Thank you all .
shazatron101
5112 posts
I AM SO EXCITED FACE I CAN'T HIDE IT FACE!!!!!!

but nah seriously lol i am hella excited
littleparadise
178 posts
What a special treat, although... not many points in my kete! Gives me motivation to start reviewing again! I get slack especially with my degree always getting busier near the end of each semester. 
Thanks Beauty Review, you spoil us!

trudijoy
8375 posts
cool thanks pixie - is there an option to delay postage? I'm really really apprehensive about things being delivered to mine while i'm away,  after the postal incidents... :/
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow, the Pixies work fast!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi Trudi,

We're so sorry but we can't hold anything back as we're doing a stocktake after the vault and are unable to hold anything over the Christmas period.

If you're concerned about the delivery address we'd suggest having your goodies delivered to a friend or relative who could take care of it for you.

xxx Kell

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!