Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

22 posts, 20 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I just happened to see that the vault is now on Oct 8. Is everyone else seeing that too?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Weird, I thought it was only a few weeks away
ragingfrog
1289 posts
It was but now it has been bumped, maybe there is a new product that will be going in there but it hasn't been released yet or the BBBE's recent releases have created courier havoc.
I could even say that they discovered that my work scheduled me to work the day of the vault and changed it but that's taking it too far.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ahh poop. I know they only get pushed if theres something good coming so I guess its not all bad. More time to build points ;-) 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I thought same shaza. Somethings nice will coming. Can't wait to October 
charly
456 posts
I'll be honest, I'm glad I'll have more time to get points.  I'm doing pathetically at the moment!
Artemis
311 posts
Thats a shame in a way - I'd been really looking forward to it being so soon, and I knowI'll be busy on Oct 8th so dont know if I can even participate this time. But hey, theres probably a good reason for it, and as others have said, more time to build up points, so it's all good :) VERY excited to see whats coming, especially as i'll have a good haul of points this time I think
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Bit disappointed, but like everyone says - more chance for more points. Also I hope a few more of the products I've requested to be loaded will get done - fortunately I write those reviews in WORD, helps me to remember all the little things - especially the first impressions.
Ringy
825 posts
First i was happy because there's a basketball tournament on the original date, then I checked the calendar and ... There's a basketball tournament on the 8th October too! Lol! I need to rack up more points anyways.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Very true there must be something important they're adding. Though I was quite excited by what the vault had already. Will have to keep an eye out :)
Macs
5351 posts
Good spotting there. Didn't know it was changed. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Good spotting! I will be on Holiday when the vault opens this time round so I will be sitting this one out again. But that's more than ok! Save my points and swoon over what everyone picks up in the vault....I wonder what goodies will be added?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maybe it's because we are getting so close to 100,000 reviews and there's something big planned for that? Hmmm, where's gossip fairy when you need her?!?
tannygirl
3392 posts
I just noticed that when I got on the site this evening. I guess I'll definitely be reaching 400 reviews before the next vault so I'm actually happy with the new date set. Plus my birthday is that month so I'll count what I do score in the vault as birthday prezzies.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I am a bit happy about this latest event.  We are having a gargae sale on the old vault day and I was a bit worried about how I was going to manage both!  Thanks BR
MissQT
1547 posts
no I hadn't spotted that yet. Thanks. More time to build up points 
Awesome!! I can make up for lost time  :-)
And here I was thinking I must have had the dates wrong and missed out ....
Pifithrin
1243 posts
It was originally 27th August. I was going to sit it out as I am travelling for a conference that day. Hopefully by 8th October I will have a few more points anyway.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Well this is awesome, I've been so super slack lately that this will give me extra time to pull finger and interact with you all more, plus I have a ton of products to review :-)
SandyGedge
394 posts
I too noticed the change of dates but know from experience that it usually means other excitement on the way ;-)
Macs
5351 posts
I've been watching that vault closely Sandy. I have seen dates moved back before too. I hope I can participate. It will fall right when I'm moving house.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!