Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

uploading from iPhone suddenly not working

20 posts, 5 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
hey all

I've had this phone since April and been merrily uploading pics to the wall... but now they won't work.  I brought this up in a thread and Macs had the same issue... how do we get around it?  It's really freaking annoying to have to email pics to myself and upload them on the computer (#firstworldproblems)

Basically if I try and upload from my phone I get a message saying "The file name you submitted already exists on the server." but these are brand new pics.

Someone fix it pleeeeeeeeease
Kimrose
1416 posts
Ugh! I really dislike technical issues.  When I first started here I had issues where I could not upload pictures from my phone or pc.  I got my son onto it, he just reset the photo size [or something] and now it works first time, every time.  My theory is, if it is anything to do with phones or computers I ask a kid, they know so much more than me!  Sorry to hear about your issues Trudi, I hope they get sorted real soon.

trudijoy
8375 posts
either that or the BR site has decided everyones seen enough of my pics haha.

Thanks Kim, I hope there's an easy fix!
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah that's why I hardly post pics. I keep getting that message . I have to transfer from my phone to laptop, resize . I wonder if there's a way around this.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm just trying different browsers to see if that's the issue, so far failing on Safari and Chrome
trudijoy
8375 posts
Firefox also a fail
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too Kim - when my son leaves home I'm going to be in a technology desert!
Kimrose
1416 posts
I am sure nobody is sick of seeing your pics Trudi!  I know I love seeing them. Oh Maree, kids are so wonderful [sometimes].
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello!

Trudi if you could screen grab the error that comes up and email it to [email protected] we'll send it to the boffins and they can use their technological wizardry to figure out what can be done.

:) xo
trudijoy
8375 posts
done! Thanks pink-xie (see what i did there? :p )
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks kim <3

that read as though i was fishing for a compliment, oops. Was just laughing - in the same week my work headset (for calling clients) has decided to shut me up at random by cutting out mid-call, and BR has seemingly censored my pics :p
Head Pixie
569 posts
Haha, love it!

Now for the boffins to work their boffiny wizardry...
trudijoy
8375 posts
ah, boffins. We have boffins too, i'm suddenly feeling the need to buy them chocolates
trudijoy
8375 posts
seems to be working now, thanks boffins <3
trudijoy
8375 posts
And now it's not working.  frustrating :(
trudijoy
8375 posts
Any progress, pixie? I haven't heard anything in reply to my email :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Trudi,

I've just checked and for some reason your email didn't make it through the great and mysterious interwebs, which is why nothing's happened. Sorry! Could you please resend it? 

Thank you :) xo
trudijoy
8375 posts
I can't find it! Maybe it didn't send, I def took a screenshot and sent something. Stupid internets gah. It's still not working so will do x

Thanks!
trudijoy
8375 posts
re-sent pixie, and cc'd between your email and the beauty crew one <3
Head Pixie
569 posts
Received! Let the investigation begin... :) xo

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!