Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Trouble posting

33 posts, 12 members
anyone else having trouble posting or is it just me and my phone?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I haven't been able to post reviews for a little over a week as everytime I typed words they vanished. The other day it started happening on the forum to me aswell. last night I maanger to do 2 reviews though :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Oh my, that is very strange!

If anything comes up when you do this that might help the boffins figure it out, please take a screenshot of it and email it to [email protected] so we can look into it. xoxo
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Sorry BR crew, I tried to start a Thread and it told me I had to change the title. Which I did however, It has double posted the thread with nothing in them!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Amyxxoo,

That's very strange! I've deleted both threads, so if you feel so inpsired feel free to try again - and if you get that error message could you please take a screenshot of it and send it to [email protected] and then the boffins can take a look at it?

Thank you :) xoxo
shazatron101
5112 posts
Are threads being deleted? Theres one about a Purple Orchid candle discount that I can't seem to find anymore :/ I was going to post one about a discount as well but if they are being deleted I don't think I'll bother... :/ 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Shazatron,

Yes, a thread was removed, because it went against one of the forum guidelines: self promotion including sponsored discount codes are not permitted.

As always bloggers can link to their blogs via the forum footer and pop their social tags on their profile. 

And of course any companies wishing to advertise or promote their product can contact us at [email protected].

So in a nutshell, you can absolutely post a discount, as long as there's no personal gain on your end.

Hope that helps! xoxo
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhhhhhh right. I didn't realize it was a personal discount hahaha mah bad ;-) Thanks Pixie wixie! 

I have however tried to post my thread twice (before I commented on this) and my terrible awful internet cut out both times so maybe it's not meant to be :P 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
This may be a silly question but I can't figure out how to do it ... How would I link my blog in my forum footer?  I can't figure out how to create the link once I've typed the wording I want and I've tried numerous times in the past 2 years.  Lol!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think BR do that Silvene - I can't remember where I read it but I think it said something like "email us and we will link it up for you!"
MissQT
1547 posts
I think you need to write it in HTML code or something? I've never tried t so I don't know sorry.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Are we not allowed to discuss beauty advent calendars on BR?  Just wondering why my post was deleted earlier (there was no mention of a brand name). 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nope, dont think so. I've bought one though :-D and I'm going to open all the doors on Christmas day hahahaha SO MANY PRESENTS
Macs
5351 posts
Oh youve read my mind. I'm deciding between an advent calendar or save my money for a Lush Boxing day splurge. So many out there at the moment. 
Ringy
825 posts
I walked past Lush today and all these crazy thoughts were going through my mind - I was thinking about Boxing Day - like how early I'll need to get there - how I'll find out what time the centre opens so I can get in and line up at the door! Should I go for gift boxes or soaps first? Ive gone a  bit crazy I'd say! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ringy, I'd go online for the Boxing Sale....except I can't because I'll be in Cuba! No advent calendars for me this year either. 
Macs
5351 posts
You have some great ideas for an in store shop. I've only ordered online and waited weeks for it to arrive.  I might be tempted to do an instore shop this year. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
If you shop instore you need to be prepared to queue up before they open. Stores don't necessarily have the same selection as online. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yay Soozie Im glad you suggested that shopping online is a better option as that's what I was intending on doing :) getting excited now.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm so fussy online, i get all 'but how will i know i like it?' I'm much more of an in-person shopper, but then I'm spoiled for choice with the stores available.
MissQT
1547 posts
Yeah I'm more of an instore shopper too. If can, I prefer to shop in store for everything (clothes, food, makeup). Unless there's a special online deal on, something you can't get instore or saves on multiple purchases (e.g one online order vs going out to multiple shops and it's things I know I definitely want. I like to try all my clothes on, hand pick my fruit and veges and test and swatch makeup. But i understand that not everyone has the luxury of doing that. It does add on time too, so in terms of lush on Boxing Day it will mean you can avoid long queues. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'd love to have the luxury of shopping in store but alas a single mum of 5 just can't get thar time to do such a thing at this point online shopping is definitely therapeutic
shazatron101
5112 posts
In reply to your advent calendar thing Silvene - Did anyone see the price of the Body Shop one!?!? I actually said out loud WTF. Its over $300!!! And theres only one thing over 100ml. What the actual. I would hope, for that price, it came with a gold bar as well. Lawdy
trudijoy
8375 posts
thats' cray Shaz... i'd rather just spend $300 at the Body Shop on stuff I knew I'd love. (which would get you $30 in vouchers too!)

NYX are doing one apparently, which I'd have been idly tempted by if I hadn't just bought ALL THE MAKEUP.  Oops.  
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I hadn't seen The Body Shop's one, but that price is crazy!  I agree with Trudi, I'd rather spend that $300 on stuff in store and put together my own advent calendar.

My advent calendar arrived last week (I won't mention the brand) and I've had to hide it under a bunch of stuff, as I'm hoping "outta sight, outta mind" will do the trick, as I'm soooo tempted to see what's in it!  Being my first advent calendar, I'm super excited.  I just hope it's not too outta sight and I end up forgetting about it!  Lol!
trudijoy
8375 posts
the first of my two arrived too (also not mentioning names) and has been put aside until I put my tree up on Dec 1!
Macs
5351 posts
I saw that. Heart eyes when I saw the Body shop one lol No way I'd buy it for that much.  I could be waiting another year to try a calendar. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't have minded it but not at that blimmen price, I can barely afford to pay for the damn power (thanks shoddy hot water cylinder!) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Now I'm really interested to see the body shop one! Eppp that's ALOT of money!
pintsize
1072 posts
Am I missing a step somewhere? I am looking at Salon reviews and found one I was looking at booking with, the number of reviews says 3 but only one displays? have two been removed or is there simething I am not seeing (other than the two ?? reviews) 

O_o
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I can't see or read any salon reviews either.  The only ones that do show up are the reviews that I have written.  If I click on a salon that I haven't yet been to, I can also see how many reviews there are but if I click on "read reviews" it just comes up with a blank section below the header. I tried clicking on the header, too, nothing happens. 
MissQT
1547 posts
It might be a glitch with certain salons? I just tried and I can view the reviews. However I can recall having this issue a couple of months ago and encountered the same issue as you silvene, I could view the reviews I had written. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey all, thanks for bringing this up - something for the boffins to look into we suspect. If you get any error messages that pop up please email them to [email protected].

xoxo 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!