Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

96 posts, 40 members
Macs
5351 posts
What trial are you excited about? So many have been so good at the moment. I think out of the all for me it would be the make up brushes. 
alikat
423 posts
What do I want? Makeup brushes! When do I want them? NOW!

Haven't had a trial since May or maybe June, so feeling like it's a long time between drinks/takes etc for me and I LOVE LOVE LOVE brushes. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
The eyelash serum (don't think invited have gone out yet?) And the brushes. Actually I think it's easy to say what I'm not wanting.. the hair colours. I've just gone back to my natural colour after a couple of years being blonde red and black.
annanguyen
142 posts
I am so excited about the Lash Serum and the Foundation Brushes. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hehehe alilkat I hear you but I haven't had a trial since I was superhero, bigger audience to fill seats on trials now though so don't overally expect it.

I would be keen for the hair trial to be honest I have been on the fence on if I should go for a dramatic change of colour and having a trial would force my hand so to speak =)
Macs
5351 posts
I hope you ladies get on the trials you want. I can't wait to see more ladies with coloured hair.
sophie4cats
139 posts
Not sure if invites have gone out yet but I'd love to try the coffee scrub! Havent had a trial in about a year, so must be my number soon (:
trudijoy
8375 posts
brushes!  (although I wouldn't turn down the coffee scrub)

I'm feeling very spoiled at the moment but I wouldn't say no :)
Rezee
1964 posts
The brushes! I hven't had a trial since the start of the year but I get that there is heaps of members so it won't happen as often as it used too. I can still dream though!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
The eye lash serum, I'm lusting after that one. 2nd would be the nail varnish :)
krystaldream
60 posts
I would love to try the lash serum. My lashes need some serious help, haha.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
The brushes and the lash serum. Both are things I have been thinking about buying but haven't been able to decide if they'll make enough difference to be worth the price.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
The brushes is such a fab trial, I can't wait to see what the outcome will be..save or splurge 
-Bex-
611 posts
I'm not putting my hand up for trials at the moment I'm feeling waaaay spoilt with trials especially candylipz it is soo good. I can't wait to read reviews and see who gets picked for the pastel hair and see photos. Chikoboo I would love to see you with pastel hair
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Bex I wanna see photos!!! I think I'm taking the plunge to buy one next month
Ringy
825 posts
it was the lash serum but the seed had been planted and o couldn't wait so I went and bought it,  now my next most exciting would be the brushes.
-Bex-
611 posts
i will put more photos up soon i promise you Farmers wife :D at this stage i will say once your no buy is over you quite possibly need this in your life. not even a week of using it and my lips actually stay fuller now. the hardest part is learning how to drink out of my travel mug that i take on the farm haha it feels different now
RachLouise
218 posts
The trial I am most excited for at the moment would have to be the makeup brushes. I love trying new brushes from differnt brands and seeing how they work for me.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh Macs - I haven't been had a trial since August last year, so I don't consider them part of my membership anymore, otherwise I have to deal with too much disappointment :) I  ignore them and dream of happy things like the BRBB and the vault!
Danni
324 posts
Lash serum and the Coffee scrubs! Scrubs are my all time favourite product...I'm obsessed! So I have my fingers crossed :P
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh the Lash Serum and Coffee Scrub, they would be amazing to get on lol x
charly
456 posts
Def the pastel hair. But I'm usually too slow at checking my emails and I get to the invites too late, so I tell myself not to get my hopes up. BRBB on the other hand!
mariaeolsina
46 posts
Mine has to be the gorgeous NZ handmade serum :)
alikat
423 posts
I just had to laugh. I got selected for the tampon trial - I haven't had Aunt Flo visit for 8 years thanks to my IUD! Hahaha
Macs
5351 posts
Wow eight years, thats a long time. I didn't put my hand up for that trial.
charly
456 posts
Haha alikat, that must have been a surprise!
sam_clarkson
205 posts
hands down the lash serum, I would so love to be on that trial.
alikat
423 posts
I don't recall putting my hand up for the trial, but with my uni workload being what it is right now, we're lucky that I remember to leave the house wearing pants.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh Maree, it has been a while for you. I just saw your comment. I am looking forward to the box too. I'm also looking forward to the vault.

I wondered if you had put your hand up for that trial. So many have been really good lately. I like to watch the recent reviews to see if any trial products have landed in there.
MissQT
1547 posts
for me it's the brushes trial too! I was introduced to make up brushes through BR (I used to use my fingers), so I would love to be on the save or splurge trial.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
The lash serum, for sure! Pretty sure it's not particularly safe to keep using the old tube of Revitalash that I'm using lol but I don't want to pay $150 for another one! If this stuff works it'll be an absolute lifesaver when it comes to repurchasing!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Lash serum and I could do my eyebrows at the same time. The serum one would also be good.
Koni
444 posts
Like the lovely bexb I'm super excited about Candylipz which I'm super lucky to trial (thanks BR!!!) - I barely breathed when I was filling in my details to accept - yes yes judge me later haha.

I'm looking forward to reading the reviews on the lash serum so I really hope the BR beauties chosen for it see some good results xx
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I'm waiting impatiently to read your review on the Candylipz! Haha. I'm curious to know!
all of them lol
Macs
5351 posts
Kelbelz I used to be keen for every trial, now I'm only choosing trials that I will use . I think I used to be over exicted by every one lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
me too Macs. I think at the start everyones like 'omg free stuff' in part and misses the point. I was like that.

I still get excited for trials I'm not doing or don't even put my hand up for because I'm a geek like that. My best friend and my sister in law both got on the pastel dye trial and Mum for on the beauty cake one and I was as excited for them as I am when I get on.

I think I just like seeing people (esp ppl I care about) matched with product and it all coming together :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I think I'm most excited to see the pics of the girls that got on the pastels trial! I couldn't do it myself but I'd love to see other peoples results :)
Kimrose
1419 posts
Coffee scrub and a lash serum. I have never considered a serum for my lashes but there was is so much chat about them I would love to try. 
glamfish
87 posts
I haven't had a trial in awhile either - but that's ok. I enjoy the forum and review aspect too much to be too disheartened :).

I would love to try the lash serum or the brushes. I use my fingers for foundation at the moment so it would be a great test for me!
Macs
5351 posts
Trudy yeah it's good to see people you care get on a trial. I've been trying to get my sister into it but shes doesn't come on here enough.

Kirsty those hair colours look so cool. I was in pak and save tonight looking at the blonding lightener thinking to myself I could use that coupon to get these, but didn't go through with it.

Kim be interesting to see if that Lash serum thing works. I'm highly skeptical about it , but I will be watching for reviews.

Glamfish I'm sure your time will come soon for a review. I watched a lady wait a while for a trial and recently she finally got one. So happy for her. I watched ladies just miss out on trials and I know how that feels too.
bulabalabibi
4 posts
Is there possibly any way we can 'forward' the products to other members? I was part of the Monu Micro Exfoliant trial but I have actually gone back to my regular exfoliator. I only have one face and only need to exfoliate 2 to 3 times a month as I also use a Clarisonic. It just seems a waste to have a full sized product I've only used twice just sitting there.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah lots of us are on IG and FB and pass things on there - I passed something on to someone from a vault a while back. The basic rules appear to be that no money changes hands, and that no personal details (addresses) get posted on the site, for obvious reasons. Is that the microdermabrasion one?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi bulabalabibi,

Trudi has set you right, you're more than welcome to pass on unwanted trial products to friends/family, the only rule is that you can't sell it on (the same goes for Vault products).  :) xo

charly
456 posts
I got on the pastel hair trial I was so excited about. Yay! I messaged my hair dresser today to get her to platinum my hair so the blue will show better :)
Macs
5351 posts
Hey bulabalabibi,

Sound like a good idea to pass stuff on to others. I have passed stuff on to my sister and shes always keen to take stuff. I've given away a couple of items I've won in prizes as well to fellow members. It helps if you know them.

Hope to see pics of your new coloured hair charly.

bulabalabibi
4 posts
Yes it's the microdermabrasion one. Hmm... it might be a bit hard as I don't know any other members and my social media presence is practically zilch (I don't have an IG account, the last time there was any activity on my FB was probably in May...). Oh I'll have to think of something I guess!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
bulabalabibi, if no other ideas come to mind, I would love to put my hand up for it (hope this doesn't come off as greedy)This was a trial I really wanted to get on but missed out! I know I can't pay you, but maybe an exchange or something could happen? I don't have any clever ideas either :(
Melwilsonnz
14 posts
I was lucky enough to trial the scrub a dub candyfloss scrub, my gosh love this product. So lucky! Looking forward to seeing the pastel hair colours though im sure they gonna look great :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooooh Mel that looked yummy.

I just got on the Bee Sensual Oil one tonight so hopefully it helps with my wee rejuvenation :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!