Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 9 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Did you see there's a BBBE Top Rated 2 on pre-sale? yahoo, I ordered mine and can't wait for the release. I loved the last top rated box :) Guaranteed to be full of great products.
First Lady
957 posts
Maree I was thinking it was a great box for you - I think you'll really enjoy it!

xox
MareeB
5241 posts
Thank you Nat - I can't wait :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
 I'm really tempted by Top Rated 2. I like the composition of products in there. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I didn't sneak peek - I'm going to wait until I open the box :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooooh tempted but I have way too  many products to get through so I'll just live through all your pictures and hauls he he he.
Macs
5351 posts
I'm really tempted by this box. I added it to cart lol 
Julieal
915 posts
I'm really tempted too. What a great offer.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I am on a strict no spend right now but I look forward to seeing your pics ladies
MissQT
1547 posts
I'm so tempted by this and haven't decided yet 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I pre-ordered one this morning, so looking forward to the release! I did order a $5 off rewards voucher. But I couldn't use it with the $10 off voucher that we got via e-mail. So I'm just wondering if anyone knows how long before the voucher expires?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi tannygirl,

I've checked your order and you received the full $15 off as the $5 is applied automatically before the $10 off is applied.

Also if you've any questions regarding an order (and this goes for everyone) it's better to email us directly as the forum isn't moderated 24/7 (as the spammers well prove) and your question may be missed - which we wouldn't want to have happen.

This box is AMAZING!! We can't wait to see people's reactions to it!

Kell x
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thanks so much Head Pixie. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!