Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Three Years Tommorrow

24 posts, 18 members
AmandaJane
1147 posts
It was my real birthday on Monday (50th) and my 3 year BR birthday is tommorrow - what an interesting week :)

50 isn't a scary number, I feel no different ;)
MareeB
5239 posts
Happy Birthday and congratulations Amanda :)
Kimrose
1412 posts
Happy birthday lovely lady,  I hope you had a great day. Congratulations on your BR anniversary for tomorrow. 

I will be 52 this year, for me 50 was just a number, but it was a real celebration that lasted all week, It was really special. I hope yours was too :)

Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Happy Birthday for Monday! And congratulations on your BR Birthday tomorrow xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thanks ladies. I'm going to treat myself to a dermabrasion I think :)
Macs
5351 posts
You look amazing. I thought you were younger. Hope you have a lovely day tommorow. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Happy Birthday Amanda! Hope you enjoy that wee treat to yourself!!! Thanks for all you have bought to BR and the BR forum in your three years. I love hearing your views on things and your skincare adventures.
shazatron101
5112 posts
You certainly don't look 50! You do look gorgeous though! Happy birthday beautiful xx
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Happy birthday and BR anniversary AmandaJane. I can't believe you turned 50, you don't look it.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Happy birthday and happy anniversary AmandaJane! Your skin looks incredible by the way, that dermaroller looks the business.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Happy birthday/anniversary :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Happy birthday and anniversary Amandajane
Artemis
311 posts
Happy birthday! I think its great BR has a good mix of ages on here, at almost 30 I feel a bit old for a lot of makeup related sites, but BR makes everyone welcome
Head Pixie
569 posts
Happy Anniversary, AmandaJane - by george hasn't that time whizzed by? :) xo
pintsize
1072 posts
Happy birthday and happy anniversary AmandaJane.
xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Awww thank you ladies. I've been so busy today I didn't get a chance to get online. Thank you for your kind responses :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Oh and yes, the Derma Roller is working hehe :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
woohoo happy b'day and BRanniversary!! <3 x
Happy birthday gorgeous and Happy Anniversary  :-)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Ty :) x
MissQT
1547 posts
happy birthday Amanda and happy BR anniversary!
PutterJiffy
11 posts
You are beautiful!  While I'm a bit younger and brand new to BR, I hope to be around for much longer than 3 years.  I have been lurking here for a long time, it's such a great community.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
MissQ2  ~ thank you :)

url=http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/profile/page/view/PutterJiffy]PutterJiffy[/url] - ty - and stop lurking and get into it. I agree, this is a lovely forum. No disrespect shown to anyone, running forums can be very hard work. Welcome to BR forum, and thank you for commenting :)[/b][/color]
AmandaJane
1147 posts
For some strange reason I can't access the source to edit the last post. I hope it all makes sense :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!