Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

those 'oooh what shade is she wearing?' moments

13 posts, 6 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm having one right now, with the model in the vault preview link. That pink lippy - i NEEEEEEEED to know what it is!
Artemis
311 posts
The outer bits or the shade in the centre? Makes me think of Wild Orchid by revlon, or Candy floss by Mellow cosmetics
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh yes - my three favourite bright pinks are Mac Candy Yum Yum, Lancome Pink Bon Bon and NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Let's Go Crazy.. but none of them quite match the model's shade. Those shades might give you something to browse if you are thinking of adding a new hot pink to your collection though xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Defo the outer. I'm obsessed with bright pink lippy, I have several but ones about to be panned and ones probably due to be binned :)

this almost looks slightly metallic, like the UD vice range, or maybe something like Bite

now I have to go swatch all those shades though ;)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh yes I had one of those moments when I was watching grav3yardgirl on YouTube. Had to instantly find out what she was wearing. It was Jeffree Star Velour lips Dreamhouse. It is absolutely gorgeous. I took a screen shot of it and it's now on my wishlist eek
Artemis
311 posts
I think it would really suit you, Trudi! Hmm, I'll have to think about metallics then, I'm sure there must be the perfect one out there
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I agree that shade would look gorgeous on you Trudi x
tannygirl
3392 posts
The shade she has on the outer edge remind me of my Lime Crime Utopia Velvetine, I was wearing that shade yesterday. Some other bright pinks which I have are Lime Crime Centifushcia and then at Christmas was given these Bite Beauty minis that I had been lusting after in the high pigment pencils in the shades Tannin and Quince. I had been wanting Quince which is this beautiful fuschia with a sort of berry undertone, look up swatches it's such a pretty shade.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Milani do an amazing metallic pink lip paint.
Macs
5351 posts
I have a shade similar to that called Shocking pink Nyx Matte Lipstick. Lovely colour
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks artemis and mumof3!

hmmm super metallic isnt great but a lil metal can work. i have - and adore - this one which is a bit darker than the pic over there -->...but maybe close?
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha was the subject of one of these moments today! was in getting a pedi and the ladies were chatting and pointed at me a few times, i just ignored it, and then one piped up with 'excuse me but where you buy this pink lipstick is amazing i want'

it's my favest fave Lime Crime one that's nearly totally gone <3
trudijoy
8375 posts
I think I found it! Or near enough anyway. Pic on the wall; Urban Decay Vice in Frenemy

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!