Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

They've arrived!

63 posts, 27 members
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Golly the beauty vault goodies have arrived at my door already. Thank you BR ladies for your speedy work. You always amaze me with how quickly you send them on their way.

It was also a bit of a cheer up since I'm home sick today. And it's exam study week as well :/

So who has theirs and whose keen to get home tonight so they can check their front door?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Wow super fast! I live in the South Island so I think mine will take an extra day. Excited to see what everyone got :-)
g1ggles2
358 posts
OOOooooo I can't wait for mine to arrive!
I got the Lush Shower cream, Bee Sensual claming gel toner and the No3 Makeup Melt and Im so excited to try them all!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wohoo that's A++ for efficiency wow BR awesome work. I saw your haul on the walk it looks very healthy indeed :)
Macs
5351 posts
You did well Crystal. Heaps of goodies in your box . Enjoy :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Got mine! Haul pic coming, I was busy doing... Ex-Superhero things... ;-) 
1139 posts
Exciting!! Hopefully mine arrives tomorrow, I haven't bought beauty products all year so I'm itching to try out some new things!
JessB
219 posts
Wow that was fast!! I can hardly contain my excitment, I have to admit, I went quite over board with this beauty vault. It was my first one and had been saving up points for over a year. 
JessB
219 posts
I just mentioned earlier that I was hoping my Beauty Vault items would arrive tomorrow, well they just arrived! Thank you thank you thank you to the team!!!
MareeB
5241 posts
Congratulations JessB - the vaults are awesome! I remember getting my first parcel and staring at the contents for ages, I couldn't believe my luck!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mine arrived today and they all smell amazing (see wall)! As usual, one of my male colleagues couldn't wait to have a try and he loved the Fiji Spice Queen. I can already see myself repurchasing that one. Thanks again BR!
MissQT
1547 posts
Mine arrived too, so quick! Did anyone receive any extras in their parcel?
Got mine! Can't wait to try the lashes out!

No extras but I'm so happy with what I got!
Macs
5351 posts
I have a card in my box. I need to go and pick it up today. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I just used the tanner - OMG. Anyone who got it in the vault, you're in for a treat! It's fantastic
trudijoy
8375 posts
the bondi sands one shaz? 

I have the face one and SO keen to try the body one once my Ethique one runs out
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah that one lol I couldn't think of the name :P It is AWESOME. I haven't washed it off yet, but I'm loving what it looks like now! Hopefully it's about the same when washed haha. You need to try it Trudi :D
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Shaza why you not uploading picture before/ after so we can see as well. I would say whoever wear bondi tan. Just put pic on wall. I love to see all your pics. Right now I am enjoying nail Polish and nail art.
shazatron101
5112 posts
My stark white legs might scare people, Rajvee ;-) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I used the Lush Yuzu and Cocoa shower gel today and followed up with the Fiji Spice Queen coconut oil. Wow! What an amazing combination. They go together perfectly. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I got my package of amazing products today. Thank you so much BR, I feel very blessed and grateful xx
MareeB
5241 posts
Ooooh I just had a spray of the coconut oil soozie - omg omg omg coconut love!!!!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Which 'flavour' did you get Maree?
MareeB
5241 posts
Mine is coconut soozie. I didn't click there were other flavours until you said that! Mmmm it smells divine!! What flavour did you get?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I got Ylang Ylang and Mandarin. Sooooo good!
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh I got Bondi sands Shaz! Can't wait to try it. I'm still in stockings mode though so I'll be waiting for summer as my legs will be super pale as they never see the light.
Kimrose
1416 posts
Thanks BR lovlies!  Such hard working ladies.  I am so looking forward to trying the new things I managed to secure in the Vault.
shazatron101
5112 posts
The coconut oil is fantastic! I used it after my shower today hot damn. Love! It was solid though haha so I plopped it in a bowl of hot water while I showered, worked a treat!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I did that too, Shaz, and I'm now storing it in the hot water cupboard. 
Macs
5351 posts
I went to get my goodies today. Can't wait to try them all out. That coconut oil was one thing I missed out on. Oh sounds lovely . 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I've been taking the supplements & already used the No3 balm lastnight & as the reviewer said it's quite good definitely us better then Trilogy & smells devine
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I like the sound of the coconut oil I had a good feeling it'd be good so good to read everyone buzzing about their items
MareeB
5241 posts
Yum, that sounds nice! Mandarin is fab, but then I love anything citrusy!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
OMG the coconut oil smells devine!! I smothered it all over as soon as I got it. Mmmmm in love :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Having trouble uploading my pic. When pic has loaded do you click save or done? Ive done it 5 times now and nothing lol but apologise in advance if it posts 5 times :-)
MissQT
1547 posts
Devoured I click save and then done. Hope that helps.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I just put a handful of oil through my hair - best use for coconut oil eevvverrrrrr!
MareeB
5241 posts
How's it looking Shaz?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks MissQT it worked that time :-)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
That oil sounds lovely and I'm looking forward to trying my Bondi Sands tanner, but I need to finish my Le Tan Sugar Baby ones first. So far I've tried out the Doll Face lipsticks and had a play with my fake eyelashes.
KiwiLass
174 posts
Got my warpaint yesterday, thrilled! And I got a couple of delightful wee extras, what a surprise, I wasn't expecting that dear Beauty Pixies :) Two Linden Leaves minis, which I can't wait to try. Anyway I had great fun using the warpaint last night and looking like an early Halloween monster with my black mouth, which the kids thought was great. I look forward to seeing my coffee stained teeth whiten a bit...thanks Pixies xx
DianaN
143 posts
Oo has I am so excited for mine to arrive! Your products all sound amazing ladies. Hope you're enjoying them 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Maree my hair is fantastic!! I shampooed the oil out, blow dried it and now its straight - and its softer than I've ever felt it! Plus it looks generally nicer :-D will definitely be doing that again!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
When my Fiji Spice Oil arrived at work a couple of colleagues asked why you would put coconut oil in your hair. I thought it was a well known fact you use it on your hair? It certainly is in tropical countries. I remember the Body Shop had a product years ago that was mostly coconut oil and smelt amazing. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm going to try my essano conditioner today then put some coconut oil in...I must admit I am pretty obsessed with fiji queen right now.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I haven't been home yet but looking forward to my vault goodies! Awesome hauls ladies x
tannygirl
3392 posts
My vault haul arrived today. Pretty good on timing considering my order was one of the later ones to get placed.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
My perfume arrived (the red Bvlgari one)! I've worn it the last couple of days and it's such an easy, light, pretty scent to wear. Perfect timing with the warmer weather rolling in, thanks BR :)

Man there were some gargantuan hauls gotten! Lol. I hope everyone's enjoying their goodies x
MareeB
5241 posts
You've convinced me Shaz - I'll do a coconut hair mask before the end of the weekend :)

shazatron101
5112 posts
Yay! I think it's just a nice way to have an all over body pampering :-D I hope your hair enjoys it Maree :-D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!