Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

There goes all my monies.......

42 posts, 15 members
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Mecca Maxima has been confirmed to be opening November the 16th (?) In Christchurch! I'm sure I'll be living there, anyone else excited?
trudijoy
8375 posts
buhbye money! I always hit that place SO hard. I hope they get licensed for TooFaced and UD in NZ <3
-Bex-
611 posts
Yep I'm so excited, can't wait. Finally Too faced and UD. Feeling like I might have to go on the opening day.
Oh I sure hope they have an online store for that!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Glad something good is happening for Christchurch but wait is Mecca NZ stocking more brands?
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
The store Le femme sells Too Faced.
But it's no matter bc we can order from Aus Mecca with delivery fo $15 I don't see bad plus they have soap & Glory which you probably know aye TrudI :).
Macs
5351 posts
Really Trudi :0 Sounds super exciting .Had a look at the website. That marble hourglass pallette is gorgeous.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh I'm not far from Christchurch. Might have to make a trip into town to check it out. I wonder if they will have a site where you can see what they have?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The email I got from ththem said UD, Two Faced, Hourglass and more. 
-Bex-
611 posts
Here is the link to the NZ Mecca website. Crikey I hope it actually works first time linking here!
trudijoy
8375 posts
fingers x'd soozie - the one i saw had insta posts from MM Aussie... Bex' link works but doesn't show either of those brands, so i'll still stock up in Aussie but... fingers x'd!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Link worked Bex I had already looked at the site earlier but when going thru the link I browsed the home page again and see they have a competition for the CHCH store with the statement "think Too Faced & Urban Decay", so perhaps it's going to be that they do stock & sell these brands which will be cheaper shopping plus points to the beauty loop :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap, Trudi if you scroll down and click on the link saying win a trip to CHCH opening.....

I dare say it will still be cheaper in Oz. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Going to be super interesting to see how it all compares
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh how exciting, I've never been to Christchurch so I might have to now!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I saw the flyer that said think UD and Too Faced as well. I'll happily pay NZ prices for these products considering how they aren't that easily accessible for us kiwis :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I've seen Nikitahx snaps & she has a recent haul from mecca CHCH with brands mentioned Too faced & soap&glory;. I'm thinking I know what that means are you thinking the same thing wohooooo :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
woohoo! i adore those brands.... i picked up a mascara and lippy from Urban Decay today and them my Mecca Beauty Loop reward had an 8 colour UD vice lippy tester palette. I'm so excited!
Kikikiana
52 posts
Hey trudi, I just wanted to clear up the "fake" products... mecca sales team may have said this to ~persude you to buy from them.
UD or Too faced products you see in other stores may indeed be fake/counterfit  but could ALSO be parallel imported goods!

heads up girls, mecca online opens 8th to all of us not in CHCH, I am making a special trip down to buy :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Eeep online Mecca!!
-Bex-
611 posts
SQUEEEE it's online!!! Urban Decay and Too Faced. Well there goes all my money. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
EEEE yay thanks Bex!!! I know what I'm doing next week >:D hahahahahahahaha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And........the Christmas limited editions are in there too!!!!!!
Macs
5351 posts
Couldn't help myself had a good look at Mecca online store . So many pretty stuff on there.  
ragingfrog
1289 posts
So many things to drool over and prices don't seem too bad on some items, if I was to get them through youshop or another fowarding company.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm so surprised how affordable Too Faced is! absolutely loving it!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh me oh my I had been checking in on the site but missed the hype this evening until coming into BR yayyy yayyyy yayyyy
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Prices are definitely good online and yes Soap and glory now hurry up Wednesday night so I can purchase my cart there goes all my monies :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
prices arent' terribly different to Aussie either!  That's awesome - I can stop trying to jigsaw everything into my suitcase haha
ragingfrog
1289 posts
My only hope is now that Ponsonby gets an upgrade, getting Too Faced and Urban Decay with it.
Julieal
915 posts
Awesome for xmas presents !! Just in time
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ponsonby?
Macs
5351 posts
That's right there's a Mecca in Ponsonby road .
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Mac is in the next block. It's near the burgerfuel and I look in the windows on occasion when I get that for dinner.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah ragingfrog I've been meaning to go down there for a look. I stumbled across it on one of my late night make up online window shopping lol found it on yelp . 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Looks like items I like are either out of stock or on low stock I had to unfortunately make sacrifices tonight but am glad we have this store with more highend brands. :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooh i didn't know there was one in Ponsonby - I go to the one in Newmarket.  I'm also hoping that they bring some of my faves (Urban Decay, Too Faced, Soap and Glory etc) to the Mecca Cosmetica stores as well as Mecca Maxima Chch!

janini9
341 posts
I popped into the Ponsonby store yesterday. No they don't have the same as the online Mecca Maxima and CHCH  store, BUT Mecca Maxima is coming to Auckland next year!

k3r1pakai
1185 posts
That'll be good for us Auckland erst but I'm not too fussed about ordering online. Just glad finally we (NZ) have extended their brand genre
trudijoy
8375 posts
that's awesome Janini! Hopefully it'll be at Sylvia Park, but maybe the CBD?

I disagree and agree Keri - it's good that NZ is getting brands, but nothing beats the in-store experience somewhere like Mecca or Sephora. I come out covered in swatches!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Trudijoy I'm surprised that they don't have you test a makeup remover at the same time.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I understand your statement Trudi but for me a whaea of 5 kids online shopping is the best choice for me. I made an order on Wednesday & it's already arrived Wednesday night and so the online orders have come from Australia why I have a DHL card tocall

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!