Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The vault is near!

38 posts, 21 members
Lutece
1849 posts
Its so cool seeing the vault timer and everytime I sign in a go to see if theres been any extra things added to the vault, It feels like only a few weeks ago since the last vault, 

What are you hoping to get in the vault or hoping gets stocked in the vault?

Shadow sheilds are number one on my vault list :)
MareeB
5241 posts
The Radiance Beauty capsules for me Lutece ! I've wanted them for ages and would've loved to have been chosen for the trial. I can't wait to try them :) The shields do look interesting. I'm presuming they're the same as the ones my therapist uses when she's dying my eye lashs. In that case they're really useful!
trudijoy
8375 posts
From what's in there atm the thing I most want is the Oasis Apple a Day. I'm keen to see what else is stocked, and have about 4000 unused points, but I've gotten so much new stuff lately that i'll probably have another small vault and leave things for others :)
-Bex-
611 posts
I too can't believe how quick it has come around, seriously 3 months ago where has the time gone?! I like the look of the Apple a day and my skin is up to weird things at the moment just after I thought I had sorted it 
trudijoy
8375 posts
and that means it must only be a couple of weeks until the new supers/heroes are named!!

Good luck, girls x
Julieal
915 posts
There a quite a few new products and I don't want to decide until the full vault is loaded as I keep changing my mind -All fun and all good products. Won't be long. I love the count down too and the way products are sneaked in there.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
It does come around quickly doesn't it. I quite like the look of the Oasis Apple A Day too, wouldn't mind getting that and also the Radiance Collagen capsule thingies look great. I really wanted to get on the trial for that too, so fingers crossed for the vault for me. Otherwise I might just leave it till the following vault and collect a decent amount of points again.
Rezee
1964 posts
Apple a day is my jam! I'd love to be able to get that one, and maybe a hair dye if they add a black in. I keep umming and ahhing about whether I'll skip this vault or not. I dont have a huge amount of points to spend and it's probably better to just save them for the next one.
Macs
5351 posts
Doesn't feel far now. I hope I don't miss out on this vault. I really regret missing out on the last vault. Fingers crossed nothing gets in my way for it. If I did get in there I probably only get two items moituriser and brow kit. I'm hoping they will put a candle and perfume in. My two biggest hopes.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
My favourite thing ever is the Oasis Apple a day moisturizer so thats the thing i really want to get. There is only 10 of them though, so fingers crossed i manage to nab one! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Wow not long to go now ladies :) I still have reviews to write from the goodies I got in the last vault!
I would really love to get my hands on the loreal shampoo and conditioner again. I got them both in the last vault and they have done wonders for my hair, I actually just ran out this morning so I should sit down and write the reviews for them both once the kiddies are in bed xx
Lutece
1849 posts
TRUDI that is my highlight! Seeing the new super heros and heros, A few days before hand I get so excited and anxious even though nowadays I do my little super hero pick in my mind haha! x
trudijoy
8375 posts
lol I still think you will be the first double super :)

Yeah there are a good few people on my super pick list now so I'm bound to get at least one right haha. There are a few on the rise-to-hero list too! Hopefully I stay a hero :)
DianaN
143 posts
I'm excited for Oasis and am also keen to see what other products are added! This'll be like a post-exam celebration for me.
charly
456 posts
Omg, do I need anything? No! Have you all got me excited anyway? Yes!!
Rezee
1964 posts
I have like quarter of a finger crossed at being a hero. I'm not getting my hopes up since I know its fierce competition! 
I love the moment of finding out the new superheroes,  it's fun to try and search around for them. I like how br dont email, they just leave the surprise.  (Unless they do actually email, I've never been a hero so I don't know! )
trudijoy
8375 posts
nope Rezee the badges just magically appear :)
Mila
1209 posts
Having the countdown to the vault is awesome... I'm liking the oasis Apple a day and the sax brow kit :)
-Bex-
611 posts
I am fully expecting to lose the yellow badge, damn farm! i tried to be active then i would sit and start writing reviews (thank goodness for notepad and copy and paste) but nope my brain wouldn't work then i would re read them when i wasn't so tired and nothing made sense. it is such an exciting time hunting for the new heros and supers and sharing everyones happiness
Macs
5351 posts
Fingers crossed for you Rezee. Im thinking you might, never know aye.

Can't help it when life get busy aye @ bexb.
MareeB
5241 posts
Mila! is that photo of you and your gorgeous baby?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm probably only going to participate for the pastels hair dyes, I can't find them ANYWHERE and its driving me up the wall. I'm sure more fabulous things will be added but thats what I'm gunning for :-)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I'm thinking 2 bottles of conditioner to go with my 2 bottles of shampoo...haa, just kidding! Nothings overly taking my fancy atm so will wait and see :)

Shaz that's so annoying, they're at my local New World! But if you can get them off here then why not, right?!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Heh pretty much Sarah :P I can't even find the brights at my local supermarkets. I can find the brights at the warehouse though (hello stocking up and hoarding) hahahahaha
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
that is annoying shazatron101, they are in my local supermarket too.. and as cool as they look, they won't do anything exciting with my hair unless i bleach it or something :( Hopefully you nab one in the vault
trudijoy
8375 posts
they're everywhere up here too shaz so if you miss out in the vault let me know and i'll post one down
Ringy
825 posts
the pastels are on the warehouse website - just google for a free postage code and its delivered to your door!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh RingFamily I never thought of that... I don't want them that badly though. not yet :P thanks Trudi ya lovely x
Mila
1209 posts
Thanks Maree :) that is me :) shazatron same here I'm not brave enough for the brights and haven't been able to find the pastels for the life of me
SandyGedge
394 posts
Me to hun! Love counting down the days until the vault. I love seeing everyone's vault hauls and the excitement of the new super heros and heros. Its just an exciting time!! :-) I was thinking about saving my points but knowing me ill jump into the vaul at some stage that day as ive just seen the Living nature lip hydrator which im an eager beaver to try out and the Oasis products....hmmm will I be strong or not? Time will tell ;-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sandy i'm quietly intrigued about the lip hydrator too
Macs
5351 posts
I rushed to look in the vault as soon as I saw your guys comments. More stuff in there. That Trilogy Make Up Removing Balm looks good. So many new goodies.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I might actually sit this vault out.  As good as it looks I just think it's time to give others a go.  But the bump eraser looks good and the hair pastels!
Mila
1209 posts
Yeah the makeup remover balm does look pretty good to
ChristineHoll
152 posts
It all looks good, but nothing is really screaming "must have" at me.... yet. I'm thinking about saving up my points till I have quite a few and then going in for either something big or a more impressive haul. 

As for hero status, I'd love it but I know I've not contributed anywhere near enough to get there this time. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I am looking forward to seeing what other goodies might be added to the vault!

As for hero status, I don't feel like I have contributed enough to keep
Mine but either was it was fun being a hero x either way I feel like although it is awesome to aspire to get a higher badge, even if you don't have one- beauty review is still an awesome place!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ooh yes as much as I enjoy seeing what lovely items are up for grabs in the vault, I do love the turnover over heroes and superhereos.  Love seeing those who have deserved and worked hard through the last quarter get a new shiny badge, or cape for their efforts. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
The countdown to the vault is really exciting.  It has been a busy time with reviewing and beauty box and checking out the vault goodies. 
I got my new badge and it was so unexpected. It was something I had never thought of for myself. I will be sad if I dont retain it but I understand there a worthy ladies out there as well. Good luck everyone xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!