Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

THe Vault is coming...

86 posts, 33 members
Kimrose
1419 posts
So, next week is the vault, what have you all got your eyes and hearts set on?
 For me being lippy mad I have my eye on a new lippy...fingers crossed
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
A few things. I'm still trying to decide what I want the most.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have my eye on the Fiji spice and a face mask or 2. There are a few other things that I would like but I have a feeling they will be really popular, neat perfume, scrub, lipstick
DianaN
143 posts
The neat perfumes and a couple face masks look really nice! Would love to pick up something.
Ringy
825 posts
Bondi Sands - I'm feeling very white!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Those essenza masks looke really cool, I'm hoping to try a few of those!
Macs
5351 posts
Fiji Spice Queen looks lovely and Lush. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh the tanner would be awesome! I also wouldn't mind the perfume - I want to see how it compares to the spray :-P 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm into sheet masks these days well, I want to try more and use them more often so those sheet masks are on my vault wishlist. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
A lippy and hair dye would be amazing! Id love to try a perfume too. There's some pretty cool products in there!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Fiji Spice Queen and Lush here too, Macs. And the natural deodorant. But that time on a Saturday I should be at yoga so we will wait and see. 
Rezee
1964 posts
The lush is tempting me too. It will be status changeover soon eh? I'll be losing my hero badge this quarter but hopefully I can earn it back again for next time.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah those brands look cool soozie. I hope everyone gets at least one thing on their list
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm out of town next weekend so i'm not sure if i'll make it in to the vault (although i managed from the foot of the gondola in Queenstown and a homestay in Japan, so maybe I can!)

There a few 'would be nice to try's in there atm for me - the fiji oil in particular is jumping out
MissQT
1547 posts
have some products been removed from the vault? I've just had a look and im sure there were seven pages of products and now it's down to six. I'm guessing that's a sign that more things are being added? :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Eagle eyes! :) We're just in the middle of running test transactions and ensuring the vault will be in tip top shape.  Less than seven days to go! xo
Macs
5351 posts
I didn't even notice that. Good spotting there. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yeah I noticed that it went from seven to six pages but since there was only one product on the page I thought that maybe they took it since it was the odd one out and then when there was more to load in the vault they would load it by the page. Can't wait to see what other goodies are added.
MissQT
1547 posts
It seems we don't miss a beat head pixie! Soo excited, although I'm guttered that I have an all day sports tournament on vault day with my first game at 8.30, so I'm planning on jumping on my phone straight after, hoping I can still grab something. Also, I noticed there were two products in the vault (the toe separators) that were listed twice, is this a mistake or are they actually two different products, as the pictures look the same?
tannygirl
3392 posts
I noticed the vault now has eight pages of goodies. How awesome of the BR crew.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I can't believe how fast the vault has come around again....there are some cool goodies in there!
siouxsannah
261 posts
Oooh. Several nail polishes and brow pencils have been added!
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh thanks tannygirl I've just had a wee look.
Kylenefs
68 posts
I used most of my points on the last Vault so don't have many this time around so think will just keep collecting them for now.

Good luck to those hoping to get things on their wishlist I hope you are successful :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
This is my very first vault so i am excited. I have my eye on a couple of goodies. Woohoo.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ooohhhh I see some more goodies have been added :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have just remembered that the vault is tomoorrrooowww hahahaha I have done no 'prep' work at all! Good luck ladies!
Wahoo, it's like christmas is only 4 sleeps away.....  :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I had a very weird dream about the vault last night - at first it was just homewares and a bit of beauty products but they were weird obscure ones I'd never heard of. Then it was only home wares and cookbooks and I'm not gunna lie I was stoked, cos the new Chelsea Winter one was in there and I want it! And finally, it was pinata cupcakes. Made by the BR crew, and there were different flavors and designs on each page. 

I've never wanted Foodie Review to be a thing more until now :-P 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love your vault dream Shaz, truthfully I would be stoked too because I need the new Chelsea Winter cookbook as well hahaha so crazy how wierd and random dreams are.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I love it now that I'm awake but when it was happening I was panicking hahahahaha as you would. I think Santa might have to get his elves to make it for Christmas ;-) 
MissQT
1547 posts
Ah the Chelsea winter cookbook! I have one of them but the new one sounds good! I can't wait for the vault either
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hahaha, after my mahoooosive baking fail yesterday I can surely say this BR Pixie will not b making pinata cupcakes anytime soon ;)  I'll stick to peanut butter chocolate brownie.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Funny you say that Pixie, it was you and Nat making them, mostly :P and although I hate peanut butter, those sound amazing!! 
Ringy
825 posts
done done done lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Woohoo! Got the items I wanted, paid and confirmed for by 9.04! Didn't think it was working to start with. I think I was a bit too quick off the mark. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Smooth as a babies bum! Thanks lovelies x
g1ggles2
358 posts
What a rush, I think this is my most successful vault. In the past I was only ever able to buy 1 thing at one vault. Today in and out within minutes, got what I wanted too :) 
Thanks BR
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Thank you BR! Done and dusted easy peasy xxoo
trudijoy
8375 posts
I actually filled out an order then decided not to go ahead with it. I'm still downsizing and will be in melbourne and Sydney in a few weeks so stepped off the vault this time. That Tailor serum was tempting though, as was the Fiji oil
ragingfrog
1289 posts
A few tense moments in there at check out when I thought I had missed/forgot an item I was wanting in the excitement but one my email it is showing.
MrsRosie
214 posts
Im still shaking (please tell me Im not the only one that gets the trembles lol!) I managed to get the 3 things I wanted to try so Im a happy chappy - Thanks so much BR xx
Macs
5351 posts
Far out I got two items I was aiming for on my list. Im so happy. My page was playing up too lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Wow am stoked! Got everything I was hoping for. So smooth! You guys are awesome x
MrsRosie
214 posts
Yeah my friend had issues Macs and wasnt even able to log in :(  So pleased you got your items, cant wait to see everyones hauls! I enjoy looking back at the vault after ordering to see what items have sold out to see what everyone else was after :)
MrsO
196 posts
Yay, I got the two things I wanted, the Bondi Sands tanner and the Moisture Mist transluscent powder which I have wanted to try for ages. Thanks heaps, BR.
Julieal
915 posts
Way to go !! I had limited points this time but got 2 things I really wanted . BR team you ROCK !! Everything was so seamless this time-Thank You
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
That vault was quite tense, the page would not load at first and for a moment I wondered if I'd get in. But fortunately I did. Picked up most of the things on my wishlist as such. I also picked up a few things which I already have that need replacing which isn't something I've done before in a vault.

I was a bit hesitant about getting the nail strengthener when there is an open trial for it, but there was one left and I have been wanting to try it. So I just went for it.

Looking forward to my goodies arriving, especially the lipsticks :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Yay for happy Vaulters!

You might want to check in throughout the day though... there's a couple of fab drop-ins planned! xoxo
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
And Mrs Rosie you aren't the only one that gets the shakes. I swear when the vault opens my hand shakes for at least the first 10 seconds and I get some sort of version of excited butterflies watching that counter count down.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!