Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

25 posts, 16 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
These threads always pop up and they make me so happy! 27 days left to the new one, and I see things I need to sniff already! How about you ladies? :-D
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Me too, so far I'm eyeing up those cute perfumes. I'm worried I may have too many masks at the moment (is that even a thing?)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Haha, yep there's always some lovely looking things to keep an eye on.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lol Karen there is never such a thing as too many masks :P I have 10-15 that arrived quite recently (sheet masks that is) and I'm stoked, I love them. They're delightful after using a clay mask too!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yes, whenever I see new products added the first thing I do is check the vault, if not I check to see what was recently added for reviewing. I am currently waiting for some more items to be added for reviews.
MareeB
5241 posts
I can't wait either. It's come around very fast! and there's some really cute things that have been added recently.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Super curious on the Neat Natural perfumes and the Fiji Spice looks nice as well, Another vault with pure spoiling
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I like the look of the apple cider vinegar mask!
shazatron101
5112 posts
That mask does look interesting, it tickled my fancy! I think I will research it a bit more before I commit though :P Eeeeee yes those perfumes look amazing! They're made in New Plymouth too so it's close to home ;-) 
Macs
5351 posts
Im a big sucker for perfumes. They all look so good. I saw a post on br instagram for that Fiji product brand. Definately on my hit list. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I had a wee look last week, I'll be sure to go have a nosey soon :)
MareeB
5241 posts
There's some lovely things in there!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
My wish list has changed, there are some pretty amazing things in there! :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Vault is full of good stuff but my eyes on masks. Let's see if I get some or not.
jalb88
121 posts
There are so many things I have my eye on !! Unfortunately I'll be at work the morning of this vault :( I wonder what the likelihood of the date changing is .... :p
Artemis
311 posts
At this point, the Fiji Spice Queen oil is top of my list, with the Doll Face lipstick next I think. But I guess there's heaps more to come, so I'm not choosing just yet
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Fiji spice queen would be the top of my list but I don't think I'll be able to log in at the start of the vault :-(
MareeB
5241 posts
Elizabeth Arden is in the vault  -YUSS YUSS YUSS WOOHOOO!!!!!
Ringy
825 posts
ooh I try that every time I go past an Elizabeth Arden counter. I love the 8 hour stuff. And am a die hard EA fan.
MrsRosie
214 posts
Hey beauties, I have been a little awol from the forum lately and I see the vault is in October now? Why was I thinking it was tomorrow? Anyway hope I dont miss it, and I also hope I dont miss out on seeing that review number clock over!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
MrsRosie not your imagination the date was changed to October about a week or 2 weeks ago.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah it was changed Mrs Rosie. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Like all the others ladies have said, you haven't missed it. The date has just changed! :)
beautygramnz
19 posts
I like the look of the teeth whitener war paint! Although I'm a new member so I need to collect a lot more points before I'm even eligible for the vault :(
shazatron101
5112 posts
beautygram, you just have to get reviewing for those points :-) and its worth it!! You still have some time left too :-D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!