Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The st Tropez tan from the vault

8 posts, 6 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just wondering if anyone’s slept with this on? I’ve double coated it and it’s been on three hours and it’s still quite light; debating washing off before bed vs in the morning
Kimrose
1416 posts
If it is the first time using this product I would follow the instructions.  For me it is like a recipe, for the first time I follow the directions, then adapt it to my liking.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I use mousse tanner all the time so I can judge the result pretty well; usually use bondi sands though (my HG tan <3) but this is a lot more subtle
shazatron101
5112 posts
i slept with it on. i was wary of doing so cos i didn't want to look like an oversaturated oompa loompa but i just came out looking normal and not overly tanned at all. maybe once it's washed off like they say it will 'work' over the next 8 hours or whatever. i dunno. i didn't like it that much. did it work for you?
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds good aye. I’ll try and get one in the next vault . Hopefully one is in there.
trudijoy
8375 posts
ended up double coating and leaving it for 5 hours and i got an okay colour out of it, def not switching to this from bondi sands though!
MissQT
1547 posts
I've used this and Bondi sands and I agree with you and prefer Bondi. When I used st tropez I washed it off as per instructions and afterwards my skin looked like normal and not even the slightest bit tanned. It does develop more over time and mine became a light tan (I think I left mine on for just over 2 hours) and I applied a gradual tanner (oasis) on top for extra oomph. I'd say this product works best if you leave it to develop over time, so your suggestion of leaving it in overnight might work.
Hmm, sounds like it needs quite a bit of effort to make it work!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!