Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Ordinary Products Loaded for Review

13 posts, 9 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just on my break at work and noticed the lovely BR Crew have added a few of The Ordinary products for review.  Have heard a few things about this brand and would love to read some reviews.  Just thought I would mention in case some of you hadn't seen they had been added.

Hope everyone is having a great day so far xx
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm really happy to see that brand added. I'm waiting for a few of the ones I've been using for a couple of months to be added, the Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA, the Buffet and Ascorby Glucoside Solution 12% since those are the ones I've used up a whole bottle of and I'm on my second bottle. With the Ordinary I want to use those for at least several weeks consistently since they do take a bit of time to see some results.
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm really curious to see what people think of the range too. I've heard it's good but it seems pretty economical so I'm keen to see if those two things align.
alikat
423 posts
YUS! I've got the 2% retinoid, and another shipment of products somewhere over the ocean between California and NZ. Cant seem to get my hands on the glycolic toner yet, but may have to get the Buffet. Heard great things about the red AHA peel, so have managed to nab some of that.
tannygirl
3392 posts
In my opinion it's a brand worth testing everything that would suit your skin type and help deal with an skin issues, because it's so affordable. But I have been pretty impressed with most of the stuff I have used so far. I just recently started using the Advanced Retinoid 2% and it's so gentle. 
Imoshen
461 posts
Oh really?  Guess what I'll be doing all day then!  Writing reviews! 

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I start using this product, I really love it. It is really very good and very effective. Try once and you love it.
MareeB
5239 posts
I can't wait to read some reviews.
Julieal
915 posts
I will be watching for the reviews too -good to have basic good products at realistic prices.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I would like to write reviews on some of the products I've used up and repurchased like the buffet, the water based vitamin C serum, azelaic acid, alpha arbutin and argireline but I'm waiting for them to be added for review. 
Macs
5351 posts
I've only heard good things about this range. Once I've panned all my skincare I'll definitely make an order.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Tannygirl all the products you've mentioned I have been using and really like them, how did you find them?
tannygirl
3392 posts
     I like the buffet. The alpha arbutin helps to fade the redness left behind by pimples but it doesn't seem to work on all pimples unfortunately. The water based vitamin C serum I can't tell if it did anything so I'm going to try the vitamin C cream and then the L-acsorbic acid later. The argireline it's very watery I don't know if it's working but I apply it nightly. Azelaic acid is really drying and I can't say I've seen better results the next morning as a result of using it compared to the nights that I've used the 2% retinoid. I have repurchased it to give it more time to see if I'll see results after a couple more months of using it every other night.  

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!