Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The opening of the Beauty Vault

102 posts, 78 members
First Lady
957 posts
The eagerly awaited second Beauty Vault will open on -

May 10th 2014.  9am - 9pm (or until all the products are sold)

Time to get reviewing and building up those points :)

Love

The Beauty Crew

XoX
chikoboo
3402 posts
Woo! thanks BR :) putting it in diary now
Chaotic82
522 posts
Exciting!  It's written in my diary now hehe
Lisap
33 posts
Thats great! Will we get a preview same as last time?
kirstysays
762 posts
Cool! :D Marking that date on the calander now :)
pintsize
1072 posts
Writing it in all my diaries and adding to calendars, cell phone... Not missing it lol
Do we get a preview closer to the day?

Super excited BR xxx
Rezee
1964 posts
yay so excited (and it works out totally perfect for me since I am on a shopping ban for all of April!!)
SandyGedge
394 posts
YAY thank you BR  :)
Will put that date in my diary now
xx
nelliebelle
113 posts
Exciting, I'll make sure that I have no plans that morning except for the vault :)

PrettyInPink
10 posts
it's in the diary! No sleep in that day. X
Mila
1209 posts
oh no im going to be away on holiday - LUCKILY i'll have my phone with me ..... ha i'll have to be making sure we're not doing anything that morning until i've had a chance to get in ....

excited :)
bajvanrijn
15 posts
YUSS!!!!! cant wait. better up my game n get reviewing lol
bajvanrijn
15 posts
YUSS!!!!! cant wait. better up my game n get reviewing lol
simone94
191 posts
In the diary, can't miss this 
emerald1
34 posts
Oooo it's on a Saturday, perfect! For a moment I thought I might miss it and decided I'm probably best to save my points till next time. First time experiencing the Beauty Vault, keen to see what it's like :)
g1ggles2
358 posts
Wooo hoooo so exciting!
I sure hope I find something I have enough points for & that Im able to get to in time hahah
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow that's that's six weeks of advance notice. Marking that up on the calendar no plans that morning except for the vault. Can't wait for the preview.
xjayloux
900 posts
Yay i had so much fun last time.. Got my heart pounding! Excited to see what is in store for us this time <3
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
Yay so excite!!
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
Yay so excite!!
analesha13
129 posts
Eeek ive saved my points from last beauty vault just for this! woohoo!
RachelM
345 posts
locked in diary, yipee
Eek this will be my first Vault! Omg so exciting, I can't wait :D xx
First Lady
957 posts
Ah look at our beauties...always wanting us to spill our secrets!!

Preview...hmm, if enough of you would like a preview I'm sure we'd be able to arrange a sneaky peek!

Yes that's 6 weeks to build up points - our elves will hit your product requests hard over the next few weeks so you don't run out of things to review before the vault :)

Also, remember to check your messages, as we will be randomly giving you chances to earn a few extra points here and there!  (Obvious hint there - check this morning's message!)

We're fizzing with excitement - and will be making sure we have enough Diet Coke and chocolate to keep the crew going through what will be an amazing Vault day!!!

Much love
BR Nat x

skingeek
537 posts
**trembling** I love BR
Wingles
52 posts
Thank you, looking forward to seeing what is in there :)
Rachael17
29 posts
Ohhhh I might have to apply for the morning off work, I missed the last one because I was working and we have no internet access :(  Will defo not miss out this time!
cassandramyee
31 posts
So excited! I managed to get a couple of things last time, can't wait to see what will be available!
nelliebelle
113 posts
A preview would be great so that we know exactly what we can get for our points and know what area to go to to find it on the day. I'd feel a bit flustered if I had to look through it all and then quicky decide on the day. Can't wait for the next vault to be opened, stills seems to good to be true x
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
EEEEK so exciting! I can't wait. This gives us plenty of time to look through our collections and see what were missing and to also build our points up. Would love to see a preview. Thanks so much BR team for doing this for us all - I know for sure every one of us appreciates it!
rnaymaea
34 posts
Yaaaaaaaaay! Can't wait :) missed out on the last one so am definitely not missing this one.
evitarose
22 posts
My first ever vault! So excited, thanks BR
kirstysays
762 posts
Would love to see a preview! Thanks BR :D
chikoboo
3402 posts
BRNatalie, you think diet coke be enough I feel it may be panic stations lol  Maybe swith out the choccies for skittles, the colours will have you all buzzing =)

And who wouldn't say no to a little preview before the big show !!

latoya_321
16 posts
yay im really excited being my first time in the beauty vault =) thanks BR
chikoboo
3402 posts
Rezee - a shopping ban for the whole month of April!! thats inhumane lol what about iherb and all the hauls you'll see, you'll have no fingernails left come May ;)
1139 posts
Yay - so glad it's a Saturday!! I have somehow managed to rack up quite a lot of points since the last vault so I'm very excited... must have reviewed a lot more stuff than I realised! 
raniwelsh
104 posts
YAY! Thats 3 days before my birthday! Super great timeing, Im so excited! I use the bronzer I got last time almost daily!
Yay! This will be my first time! So exciting!
PeterPan
76 posts
Would definintely be keen on a preview and thanks for giving us lots of notice. Hopefully I won't have to work that day.
Chelsea_Ruby
17 posts
I'm not supposed to have my phone on at work but I've been saving up for this day!! What to do?? Hahaha. Oh well maybe next time it could be done on a Sunday instead of the Saturday? :P I hope everyone else gets some cool things to review though! :)
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
Can't wait! have written it down and put it on my fridge :), Also need to make sure i leave money in my account for postage! :) woop woop
sashas
3 posts
YAY YAY YAY!!!! i dont have many points yet though uh oh :/  the joys of being flat out with a toddler and not much time to myself for beauty review!  at least i sitll have time!
Helen_Maree
10 posts
Wahoo yay BR you guys are awesome! ! Xx
annaliesew832
44 posts
Woohoo can't wait! BR you're so good to your reviewers!! 
Jesse
745 posts
Yay excited! Think that's a good excuse for me to do a beauty splurge so I can review some more products :D
belindaledwards
111 posts
Yah! Can't wait, and it's only 4 days before my birthday, so a great way to get spoilt :-)

MissQT
1547 posts
saving the date now! I would also love a preview as this is also my first beauty vault 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!