Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Elves have been busy

33 posts, 17 members
MissQT
1547 posts
It's so exciting seeing the products to review number creep up and up and up. I love checking out the new products added and adding things to my list :)
Macs
5351 posts
Aww you made me look lol more things to want :D
MissQT
1547 posts
lots of body shop and Becca products have been added.
pintsize
1072 posts
I think I heard my bank balance screaming O_o heehee
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
They sure have been busy. More things to review including a Body Shop favorite of mine :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Heh Macs I am the same, adding them to my want list!
Artemis
311 posts
didnt notice new stuff...still catching up on my huge list! better get on with it then, I guess...
Kimrose
1415 posts
There is a load more new products to add, now I just wish I could buy them all! "Sobs"
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh the NZ brands best ever beauty box has been uploaded as a product! For those of you wanting to know the price (ahem Shaza) it says the RRP is 97 including shipping. :) I'm still tempted to get one, but I'll see.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh lord. At that price it's a definite no haha /cryface
Macs
5351 posts
I dunno why my phones not working on one thread lol I dunno
if Im gonna get one. Im on the fence
MissQT
1547 posts
yeah after seeing the price I'm on the fence too.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Phwoar! I'd say that price tag will put it out of a good few peoples reach. It must be super amazing though! Extra curious to know what's inside now! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
$97?? Wow it must be major! Its not out of my 'affording stuff' range but it's pushing my personal 'justifiable' ones
Rezee
1964 posts
It's definitely more than I was hoping it would be so unfortunately I won't be able to get this one. I know it will be great, I just can't justify it!
BR, will this be about how much all the boxes will be? I really like the sound of the mothers day box so I'll make sure to have money for it then.
And yes, I'm loving seeing all the newly added products. I've been able to add more to my rather large to review list.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Rezee - all boxes will be priced differently!

We decided early on we'd be doing boxes for all budgets, and some cool very limited edition in-between runs too!

The NZ Brands box is amazing value for money, but of course I can say that with the benefit of knowing what's in it - not one dud product or brand, it's just fabulous.  

Hmm, will I get told off for divulging a wee bit more...let's risk it.  Just two of the eleven products add up to the cost of the box (and you know we're serious about providing REAL rrps)  There's some seriously high quality and exciting products in there!

xox

Rezee
1964 posts
Hehe, we don't want you to get into trouble!  I have no doubt this is going to be an amazing box. I'm glad you have everyone's budgets in mind too, that's great to know.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Oh wow that makes my FOMO increase so much more.... (I wish I was someone who didn't get that with every.thing. ) 
pintsize
1072 posts
I will admit I wasn't expecting it to be that price but I think (after buying the other boxes) that it will be well worth it and Kiwi brands, cruelty free... I can't wait <3
Macs
5351 posts
Aww nats teasing is making my curiousity grow stronger lol
Arrrrrrgggghh Nat, tell us some more  ;-)  I am really excited now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MissQT
1547 posts
aww Nat you might have just pushed me over the fence (the BBBE side!).
First Lady
957 posts
Ok I've been racking my brains, and I think I can get away with this one.

The majority of the products in the box have at least a 4/5 rating on BR, most are 4.5/5 or above! Off the top of my head, out of the other 3, one product is brand new to market and the other 2 just haven't been listed on the site.  But the crew signed off on them ,and guess what?  If we don't all agree a product is great, they don't make it in the box!

Ooo that's something else cool - we've actually turned down more products than we've accepted into the boxes.  Oh yeah, we're taking this super-serious!

xox
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Dammit, Nat! I was 100% confident that I wasn't going to get this box but you're doing a magnificent job at selling it! It really does sound amazing. Hmmmm
First Lady
957 posts
Haha Sarah I'm a terrible salesperson, my dad fired me from his stall!

But far out, these boxes! I thought the Beauty Boxes were fab, but Queenie's vision for something even better has seriously created a monster.

I think the crew all feel that we're at the beginning of something very huge, the excitement this evening is crazy, we've just stopped sending messages to each other!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Haha, I'm guessing your dad didn't have you selling beauty boxes :P Tis much easier selling something you love! Well, mission accomplished as I'm now seriously considering it lol.

I'm super excited for you ladies! And I hope you all manage to get some shut eye tonight!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Nat you have made my FOMO go even higher and having gotten all 3 BRBB's, I have had fantastic lip colours, blush, shadow, foundation in perfect colour for me all in a usable box. I have faith for this box being near perfect.
First Lady
957 posts
Ragingfrog - do it! Give into the FOMO.  Don't fight it :p

Sarah - haha, no the market wares I was attempting to sell was mens apparel.  Socks mainly.  And 5-10 xl polo shirts (Man they were hard to fold!)

I just don't have the gift of the gab like my dad, he can sell anything to anyone!

Amyxxoo
1155 posts
If I had the $97 I think I would definitely purchase it, but with just shifting house I can't justify it. I hope everyone that purchases it loves it! I cant wait too see unboxing and pictures of it once everyone gets them. Well done to the BR team too! Must be exciting to see the product site launch today! :)
MissQT
1547 posts
you convinced me Nat. I jumped over the fence and purchased one. So excited for it to arrive :)
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh more products have been added! Nothing on my list, but there are quite a few essence products.
shazatron101
5112 posts
weeeeee the elvies are so lovely :D 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yay more products to review. I had a goal to reach 400 after the previous vault but since I'm at around 433 reviews maybe I can reach 450. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!