Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Best Beauty Box Ever is NZ famous!

11 posts, 11 members
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Jayjay Harvey from The Edge bought one and has shared it in a video via her facebook page.  The popularity is spreading faaaaast!!  YAY!
MareeB
5241 posts
Hahaha - that is famous! nice one :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Awww that's so cool! I saw xlivlovesmakeups video on it too which would've helped.

I spread the word on a private FB makeup page when a bunch of girls were asking whether there were any boxes other than Goodie Box...why yes, yes there is! Haha.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Just watched her video! Awesome too see the word about the boxes get out there like that! :)
MissQT
1547 posts
yes I just saw her video on Facebook!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I also saw her video and it's amazing... 
Macs
5351 posts
Just watched it. Im hoping for a nail box like her too. I need to throw out all my old nail colours and start again. Their all tacky. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I might have to go check it out. That's awesome publicity for the box.
Lutece
1849 posts
I saw berrylicious post about this, it was such a joyful feeling to see the BBBE being raved about over the radio, a great step up for Beauty review with many more to come :)
Artemis
311 posts
Have seen and heard only the best things about the box - looks like BR nailed it. All the publicity is well-deserved
-Bex-
611 posts
it deserves to be famous I LOVE the contents of this box.. And have a favourite already and it smells so good

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!