Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Beauty Review Beauty Boxes Are Arriving!

122 posts, 40 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi all,

It's so exciting to see that our BRBB's are already in the hands of members.

Now I know no one wants to be spoiled, but it's probably a good time to remember we can't control the actions of others. So if you're wanting to be surprised by the box - treat it like the recording of a Game of Thrones episode that you plan to watch at a later date...

You know people are going to be talking about it over social media so you'll want to stay away from it. You need to control what you watch because you can't control other people's excited posts. 

Generally if you're on the BR Facebook page you'll see no spoilers by us, however people do post them on the 'Posts to Page' section (which you have to pop out to see) and they could post comments on posts we make.

Twitter and Insty have a way of springing pictures on you - so if you find yourself thinking 'is that the BB?' - scroll. Scroll like you've never scrolled before.

Not to give the game away ... but the box is jammed with goodies, so we'd like to think the overall wow factor couldn't be totally ruined by a quick glance at a pic.

We hope you love the latest BRBB - we sure do! 

:) xoxo
shazatron101
5112 posts
BRHQ is obsessed with Game of Thrones huh!? bahahahaha. Don't worry, you won't get spoilers from me :-) 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Omg they are so exciting I can't wait to get mine
Danni
324 posts
Good job BRHQ I can't wait to have the box in my hot little hands :P Definitely taking your advice to be caustious on social media though!
Ringy
825 posts
I suppose you might say any spoiling could actually be Beauty Reviews fault for making such a fantastic box that's so gob smackingly awesome that it's causing such an uncontainable frenzy in women across New Zealand, who in order to avoid a possible beauty overload meltdown have to take to social media for release of epic, pent up excitement?
Macs
5351 posts
My new Game of Thrones obsession came from seeing it mentioned in an article. Im yet to watch season 3,4,5 lol Some good tips to keep safe from spoilers.
kirstyj
1732 posts
So excited that they're arriving ... I'm off to check my mailbox even though I know it won't be there. Also I love your tip on scrolling like you have never scrolled before :P
trudijoy
8375 posts
Great points Kellie.... but I still think it's annoying when people spoil *anything* because I try to be considerate, myself.

Hopefully mines there tomorrow because staying offline in case someone decides to be selfishly inconsiderate in their excitement isn't appealing lol.

Sarah... i'd rather feel like that than like I ruined it for someone tbh
-Bex-
611 posts
I think I will stay off Insta and the BR Facebook page until it arrives just to be safe. And I promise there will be no spoilers from me
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I love the box Kellie. The team at BRHQ did amazing work curating this bb thumbs bug ties and A+ ups to you all. Sorry I had to share my joy on the photo wall but only the box not the inside.... Thanks BR super efficient too on delivery xox
alikat
423 posts
tempted to start a support group for those that couldn't afford / missed out heheh
pintsize
1072 posts
Hopefully trudijoy :) wouldn't be nice if you had to wait like last time :/
xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Pintsize last time was an address anomaly but i can't do that again lol so stressful trying to avoid spoilers. Thats why I'm so anti them...
Macs
5351 posts
avoiding spoilers is new aye lol never did this last time
bronjenks
253 posts
Ohh, I had forgotten (almost) all about the BRBB so eeekk!!  Very happy its the holidays and, I can open as soon as I get it.  Had to wait like 3 weeks last time for my birthday, lol.  So not fair but totally worth the wait!  
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I have been trying to avoid spoilers since I was told by a company their "hint hint" and to tell all my br friends to keep a eye out. I actually died! I'm totally guessing whoever it was that told me was in charge of packing up the product and didn't understand how important the surprise factor is. And no I haven't told a single sole what the product is.
Then today the day of it leaving I see a couple of more things. Man its only left brhq. I want a surprise as well.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Don't be sorry Keri, you should be able to share your excitement!

Totally agree with Kellie, as annoying as it may be to have it spoiled it's not entirely realistic to expect everyone to know when all others have received their box, especially because I'm sure some members that purchased the box wouldn't even visit the forums so are blissfully unaware of this little agreement we have. Definitely easier to control your actions than those of others! Everyone was pretty awesome about it last time though so I don't see that it'll be an issue.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm with you Ong.... you buy into the anticipation.

Sarah I think it's entirely realistic to expect people to show restraint. It doesn't always happen but the day I stop expecting courtesy is the day I have given up on humanity.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I agree, will definitely be scrolling fast past things haha. I think it's reasonable to expect no spoilers for a few days at least once they've been shipped (cos obviously people in Auckland tend to get them sooner than someone way down south) but I learnt the hard way last time that not everyone can contain their excitement (which is understandable in its own right!)
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh no Ong,  that sucks you know a couple of things. I can understand people being excited but its nice to think of others too. The surprise factor is a huge part of the excitement for me.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
eeeppppp! I am so excited for this box, so far I haven't seen any spoilers (phew), but I won't be home for another day and a half.. and the thought of it being there unopened sucks! Can't wait to see the goodness inside 
jalb88
121 posts
Wow I can't believe they are being delivered so quickly!! I hope mine comes tomorrow as tuesdays at work are always crazy busy so this would be a nice surprise to come home to! I think I'll be avoiding clicking on anything on the BR page and staying off instagram until it arrives as I'd like it to be a big surprise!! xx
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Tomorrow tomorrow the BRBB will be in my possession tomorrow. Trying to channel the musical Annie badly in my excitement.
I promise no spoilers on the preciouses.
alyshajayne
92 posts
They aren't packaged in a black bag parcel bag are they? The courier just came with something that looked the right size but had the name Shane on it, I had to send him away, I'm dying haha!
alyshajayne
92 posts
Thankfully Head Pixie has restored peace back to my life, they are not in a black bag!!
Lutece
1849 posts
No spoilers from me, it is hard but yet so exciting!
You know its an awesome box when you havent tried ANY of those products, YAY! Thank you Head pixie xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
ARGH Lutece I don't think you're too far from me but your courier is so much better than mine at courier-ing! lol it's almost cause to move flats again :P
trudijoy
8375 posts
I spoke too soon...it's here!
alyshajayne
92 posts
I'm so jealous!!!!! :-D
sam_clarkson
205 posts
oh wish mine was here today *sadface* but something to look forward too tomorrow!
Macs
5351 posts
Lucky girls.. I still haven't got mine yet too Sam.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Feeling a bit jealous right now! For once I'm not very happy about being in the deep south :(
trudijoy
8375 posts
last time I was about ten days waiting for mine, and I was sick at home so it felt like a hundred haha x
Macs
5351 posts
I feel jealous too Kirsty lol hehehe
glamfish
87 posts
YAY I got my box :D. Aaaand considering I forgot to do the survey to get it tailored they did a fabulous job. Hopefully all the ladies waiting get theirs soon!
I got mine! I'd just got home from a long day of work (on my birthday no less!) and it was sitting in front of my bedroom door when I got in, courtesy of my brother! I can't wait to try everything out!
Koni
444 posts
I love seeing the green on the photowall keep them coming!!!!
ginger_snap_nz
11 posts
Mine arrived this morning!!
Was super happy as Gisborne is so bad for postage and this being my first BRBB I am well totally stoked.
No spoilers from me I swear but Oh Wow.
I looked at mine and saw some things that were out of my comfort zone. Then I tried them and somehow... they work with me depite being stuff I usuallly steer extremely clear of. Oh lucky day!
Danni
324 posts
I recieved mine mid afternoon! I would never have thought to pick up a few things in there for myself but am happy I have them now :) Theres two products I'm particularly excited about in there...Can't wait to say what they are! My first BB and you lovely BR pixies have relly outdone yourselves xx
Ringy
825 posts
*****Spoiler Alert*****Don't look at the photo wall***** I did and I saw something I can't unsee! I think...I didn't want to look properly just in case but I think I saw it.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yep Ringfamily you saw right, a BRBB spoiler - from what I saw only two items were spoiled properly but even so. Don't look if you haven't gotten yours yet!
trudijoy
8375 posts
God spoilers are such a pet hate for me grrrrrrr.
Macs
5351 posts
I looked damn it! I should have came here first. I still haven't got my box
trudijoy
8375 posts
At least the oooooohier things werent spoiled Macs but I'd be irritated seeing that if mine hadn't arrived. I just think the 5 day delivery period is a common courtesy 'no spoilers' period. I did a cheesy video on my IG and (hopefully) got across excitement by teasing not spoiling lol.

I know other people disagree (& BR can't control people who choose to post spoilers) but to me its inconsiderate and a lil selfish to post contents before people have recieved something thats shrouded in secrecy as part of the fun.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap I accidentally saw it too and now I feel like I can't post any of my Korean hauls incase I see more.  I won't be able to open mine until next Friday but I don't expect people to keep it secret for that long. Part of me wants to know already lol. 
Koni
444 posts
Gosh darn it! I went straight to photowall because I'm loving the sight of green boxes - should have stopped off at the forum first. I thought it was a mini haul hahaha. I stopped short of clicking to view full pic when I saw the green / yellow. I'm still excited though :-)
alyshajayne
92 posts
I saw it too ugh! My box arrived 20 mins ago!
Rezee
1964 posts
I think the pic has been removed now. Stink you guys saw some spoilers!
Ringy
825 posts
And to whom ever did post it- I hope you don't feel bad by all these comments- I know what my Christmas present is from my husband around the 20th December usually- he can't wait until Christmas and tells and shows me before hand- it's life, we deal with it (usually by complaining)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!