Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

That tiny scream

29 posts, 14 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
When you log in and your badge is gone!! Eek where oh where is my shiny hero badge.   Hehehe I assume it has been gobbled by a gremlin and I have emailed the crew to work it out but still the little heart attack and scream sounded in the office.  

Happy hump day =)
Macs
5351 posts
omgosh, wonder whats happened. . Nek minute Superhero again. 
charly
456 posts
Lol, I don't mean to sound heartless but you heroes and superheroes get super worried when your badges glitch. Everyone knows who you are, that's like Taylor Swift worrying because Twitter is down and her fans might forget her ;) 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hahaha nah don't think so Macs, far to many more deserving ladies for the super role.  I've had my turn =)

It's a gremlin, ironically it is me who teases them whenever a glitch happens so about time they bit me in the butt so to speak.   Hope it hasn't affected anyone else.  If it has email the beauty crew, they are looking into for me now.
-Bex-
611 posts
I think I had a mini heart attack for you too chikoboo when I jumped on the forum. Glad it's getting sorted now
chikoboo
3402 posts
Chalry I was just making a comment on my reaction as it made me giggle that I was shocked so much in the moment.  Wasn't intended to sound braggy or needy =)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
They must be trying to make your hump day a bit more exciting for you. The tricksters
Macs
5351 posts
I would of freaked out it it happened to me.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
When I logged onto the forum, I was scrolling through (as you do) and I just seemed to notice it had changed. Funny how aware you become of what colour everyone's wee badge is! 
Rezee
1964 posts
Eek, I hope you get that shiny yellow badge back soon! I wouldn't want to be on review apprentice either!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I thought that my eyes had deceived me when I glanced over first thing.
alikat
423 posts
Crickey Chikoboo! What a way to start Hump Day!
trudijoy
8375 posts
weird; wonder what happened.  I know that there was a moment with a trial (i think the hairdrier, and possibly with Kellie?) where reviews hadn't connected with profiles or something so someone dropped back to review apprentice but was soon reinstated.

Charly it's not really like that - those that have them get it but it's kind of like when you reach a status it feels like your contributions are valued and appreciated but if it were to disappear it's either like that's not true or like you did something wrong.  This is a hobby so it's like, for example, working towards and getting a martial arts belt then having the colour magically change on you.  I think it's a sign of how passionate people are about the site rather than it being like the Taylor Swift twitter scenario. . .
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
You hit the nail on the head there Trudi :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
The gremlin will be caught no doubt, lucky it's not vault week then I might have had a mini melt down hehe
RachLouise
218 posts
That would have fully sucked..
MareeB
5244 posts
Yikes - thats not good Kirsty!
charly
456 posts
I was just trying to suggest you're famous :D  (No braggy or needy implied!)
charly
456 posts
Though maybe I just don't get it because I've never had a beautiful hero badge to care for! ;)
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh Kirsty - you're an expert now so you're making your way back up the pecking order!!!
chikoboo
3402 posts
So I am Maree good spotting =)
Macs
5351 posts
Mm it seems so Maree. Maybe you will be yellow tommorow.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
To be honest I didn't notice your badge Chikoboo as I was too busy staring at your fabulous pink lipstick! Can I ask what it is? Sorry if you have already answered, I've had a few days off the forum. xx
charly
456 posts
True dat. It's a great colour on you!
SandyGedge
394 posts
I remember freaking out the last time your gold badge disappeared chikoboo (many months ago in a glitch). Mine had too at the same time but I was more concerned about yours hehe ;-) xxx
SandyGedge
394 posts
Welcome back shiny badge ;-)
Rezee
1964 posts
That badge suits you so much more!
Macs
5351 posts
Yay , your back to normal chick.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Much better :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!