Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Thanks for my Gamble Box Beauty Review xxx

11 posts, 9 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey to the lovely Beauty Review team, just wanted to say a huge thank you for my Gamble Box, had a really poo day at work and this was so lovely to come home to.  Can't wait to try all my goodies, thanks so much xx

Who received their boxes today and are super excited to try some new products? :-)
Macs
5351 posts
Thanks team at BR. I got my box yesterday. Perfect timing for the eye brow pencil because I just ran out of my nyx auto brow. 
SandieNZ
424 posts
I was so so thrilled to get my 2 boxes - 1 for me, 1 for my 14yo and between us the products were absolutely perfect!!! Thanks BR!
MareeB
5241 posts
I got my box today. It has the Moisture Mist CC cream I've been wanting to try - yahoo!!
-Bex-
611 posts
Argh the suspense is killing me haha. Damn you rural delivery! I will be stalking the postie tomorrow, I've been watching the tracking and I know it's sitting ready to be delivered tomorrow.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh Bex hope you post a pic. I just heard from another lady about what she got. Sounds like a slight mixed bag.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
MOAR PHOTOS!! I really want to see what's in those gamble boxes lol it's like watching someone else open a present.
Julieal
915 posts
I missed on this one but really would love to see what you girls got.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I'll pop my photo up at some stage tomorrow, but it will be minus one product as I gave it to my Mum for her birthday today. Love seeing what everyone got, so cool to see that each box is different.  Would definitely love to get one again if this is done in the future, so exciting.
trudijoy
8375 posts
the Gamble Boxes seem a lot more like the original BR Beauty Boxes to me in concept - quite fun with the almost lucky dip aspect to it! I just have enough to wade through without adding to it with a box load at the moment :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
One pic uploaded several days late, taken before I cracked open one of the products. I am looking forward to my Za cc cream though.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!