Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Thank you Beauty Review!

14 posts, 12 members
xjayloux
900 posts
Just received my gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous parcel from the courier man.. When I saw him holding a BR stickered box I got so excited I burnt my toast haha!

Thank you for these beautiful goodies

This is such a wonderful community and I am so grateful to be a part of it and to continue to do so <3 

Share your hauls ladies and give a big thank you to BR <3
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Very nice! Wish I could share a pic of mine but I don't have instagram. I have been having so much fun with my goodies this morning!
xjayloux
900 posts
I cant stop playing with them and admiring them! So pretty! Haha. 
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Me too! I'm supposed to be revising for a big exam but I'm so distracted!! I've got all my goodies sitting up on the shelf & I keep admiring them. I've got the magnetic nail polish on my fingers & it is really super cool, looks really trippy like tie dye
BeautyGirl
162 posts
I got my goodies this morning as well ! Thank you so much BR :) 
Bird
231 posts
I got mine this morning too :) Thanks BR  <3!!! I tried posting the magnetic nail polish up on instagram, I really have no idea how to use IG so I think I may have sent it to BR I have no clue LOL I'll work it out eventually x.x. Its freakin awesome Nail polish though!
SandyGedge
394 posts
Its the best day ever!!  heheh  thank you BR, yous are aamazing!!  xxx   @Bird...i got a magnetic nailpolish too and am super excited to use it!!!  :)  
Hollie
320 posts
yay my packaged arrived as was a lovely break! So thrilled, thanks heaps.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
ooo yes thank you for my goodies too BR so happy! <3

Kellie
570 posts
Happy days!!

I got it, gripped it and ripped it!  

Can't wait for the littlest human to go to bed so I can paint my nails then use my Sally Hansen products to secure the polish to the bed!  
Then tonight I can try the Avon anti-wrinkle stuff.  Then tomorrow my face shall glow thanks to Natio!

Exciting!!

Thank you millions BR <3 xx
brushandbullet
395 posts
Thank you BR :D I got the Vera Wang perfume (blowing all my meagre points haha) but won't share an Instagram pic because it's going to a friend, and she follows me on there! So fun seeing what everyone got!
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Mine arrived too! Such a great surprise! So in love with everything :-) Thanks BR!
MicheleC
419 posts
I am a wee bit sad that I missed the Vault. I put it in my diary too, but silly me got a bit confused and got the day wrong. I went to the computer and logged in and wondered where to find the Vault. I hunted and hunted and then it dawned on me that maybe something was wrong. Sure enough it had been the day before! Blah! I now have to wait until the next one.
pintsize
1072 posts
Naw Michele, that is sad! but at least you will have lots of points for the next one and chances are you wont forget again :)

xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!