Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Thank you Beauty Crew

9 posts, 8 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
Just a quick but HUGE thanks to you awesome ladies at BR headquarters.  Love your work xx
Julieal
915 posts
Totally agree -You are an amazing team and hope you all get really spoint and have an amazing xmas.
Julieal
915 posts
Sorry I meant Spoiled . XX
JessB
219 posts
Yes! Thank you thank you thank you!!! It's been a year of hard work for the BR team, all of which we as members see and appreciate. I've had so much fun being part of the Beauty Review community, as I know others have too. You guys make it all happen.  
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Indeed thank you so much BR! I hope you get a well deserved xmas break. You are all greatly appreciated x
Macs
5351 posts
I’m over the moon with what I got . Thank you BR for my Christmas treats . Now I’ll be stalking the mail box lol 
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm very grateful too - thank you heaps xx
THat you for all your efforts not only with organising the vault but also for approving my last minute review to get my extra points for the vault.
-Bex-
611 posts
Thank you SOOOO much BR! I chose some products I’ve never tried or heard of so I’m super excited to try them out. Again thank you so much for organising it. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!