Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Tell me Im not the only one....!

6 posts, 6 members
g1ggles2
358 posts
Ok, I am a weirdo, But lately I have been using my buffing foundation brush with my cushion Foundation.

Let me explain.. I haven't just applied the foundation with the sponge provided then buffing itout..no no I have been pressing the brush right onto the cushion it's self and them applying the foundation to my face.

It has changed my life!! 

I have never really been a huge sponge applicator fan (but saying that im yet to try one of the big branded ones) and I hate applying liquid foundation to my hand first so I often try to tip a tiny bit right onto the top of my brush, BUT dabbing it on the cushion in the compact foundations gives me the right amount every time!

So please tell me, am I totally alone on this....?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
You're not the only one. I was not a fan of the cushion part of cushion foundation.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I don't own a cushion foundation but if I did that's how I would be applying it. Mainly because I like to apply my foundation with a brush most of the time so it would just make sense for me to apply it like that, especially if I can get the right ammout every time. 
Julieal
915 posts
If it works why not ? Certainly a good idea when you get the right amount every time.Thanks for sharing too.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I honestly apply my foundation with whatever works best.
I'm always swapping and changing between brush and sponge :)
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't tried a foundation cushion yet. At the moment I'm loving this foundation blending sponge stick by bronx colors. I love trying out different tools. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!