Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Suggestions for new Shampoo/Conditioner

11 posts, 11 members
Hi ladies.  What shampoo/conditioner is everyone using.   hahah  please don't judge me but at the moment I am using Redken Smooth down, Tigi brunette Goddess and Dove Colour radiance.  Interesting choices I know but I do like to swap and change what I use. 

I am going to try the ECO store freebie tomorrow morning.  I have very long, thick, coloured hair - which I blow dry most of the time and straighten several times a week.

Does anyone else use several different shampoo/conditioner (using the same set per wash) whenever you feel like it.

I would like to try something else.  I have used Joico (wasn't a fan) and Loreal Professionel delicate colour (I do like).

Look forward to hearing what everyone else uses and any advice. x

chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh my yes! I do have my solid faves that I go back to but my collection of different shampoo/conditoners/treatments/styling products takes up alot of clutter space in our poor small bathroom.   Currently I am using in a rotation:

Schwarkopf bonacure colour save shampoo & conditioner - as well as the colour lock serum and leave in conditioner spray
Aussie colour mate shampoo & condtioner - as well as the 3 minute miracle treatment
Queen Helene royal curls conditioner
Kinky Curls curling custard
Schwarkopf curl creme

I would whole heartedly suggest checking out Aussie they do wonders, as does Schwarkopf for different reasons, Aussies is soooooo rich in hydrating my hair whilst keeping its curl.  Schwarkopf bonacure range is excellent for keeping my colour in my hair for longer. 
Susilia
484 posts
Why would we judge you?:) I actually do exactly the same, I like changing up my shampoos, I usually have 4-5 sets on the go. I like the Loreal professional range,(yellow one), it makes my hair really smooth and shiny, I use the Clear for men shampoo 2 in one with tea tree and ginger when my scalp is itchy and I have a pantene beautiful lenghts shampoo my boyfriend bought me which I kind of have to use up, not too bad though. And my absolute favorite one is wella professional, the purple shampoo with champagne extracts, amazing!!!
brushandbullet
395 posts
I have straight asian hair that's fairly unfussy (just oily at the roots) so not sure if this will help, but I've been using the Eco Store unscented shampoo and the conditioner for coloured hair.

Prior to that I was using the "normal" hair products from Sans Ceuticals (another NZ brand). I really liked these!

Both those brands are sulfate and silicone free, which is why I like them.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I'm looking forward to trying my sample :) 

Currently I'm using pureology shampoo & conditioner. I use the shampoo made for platinum colour. I have dark hair with blonde streaks. It's so nice! The conditioner is for coloured hair.

My hairdresser suggested it as she knew how I have problems finding hair care that won't cause dandruff. She even admitted she had to used head & shoulders until this came along. It doesn't have the bad stuff in it. You only need such a small amount. It lasts for ages
1139 posts
I rotate my shampoos and conditioners too. I wash my hair every three nights and alternate between: 
- Aussie Miracle Moist and 3 Minute Miracle
- Fudge clean blonde violet toning shampoo and Macadamia moisturising rinse. 

I am unfortunately not a natural blonde so I have to use the violet shampoo once a week to keep my hair looking actually blonde and not brassy or yellow. 

I also ususally use Schwartzkopf Color Freeze shampoo and conditioner but I still have remnants of pink in my hair from doing The Color Run a few months ago, so I'm not using them at the moment! 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I rotate my shampoo and conditioner also. I am currently using up my drugstore product as I want to try out the products from the hairdressers and see if they work better for me. I decided to rotate as my hair just kept getting oily using just one brand. I also use the fudge cleane blonde shampoo as I am not a natural blonde and want it to look nice. I also use the joico k pak mask and it is amazing. I also have o wash my hair every second day as my hair gets super oily.
Goldwell duel senses colour rich shamp and mask!! Lovely products I absolutely love goldwell full stop!   Do it!! :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Tresemme smooth & silky, helps keep my frizz ball down and less fly aways
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
I just love the liquid shampoos from lush. Currently using 'I love juicy' and it makes my oily roots clean and ends nice and soft. And the smell is so fruity hehe.. there are so many different shampoo brands out there it can be quite confusing
ree_nz
247 posts
I also love lush products - I am currently using the shampoo "Big" which is a sea salt shampoo (makes your hair feel SUPER clean). Before that I was using "Curly Wurly" which is a coconut shampoo (smells delish). I use the "American Cream" conditioner to top it all off and it leaves my hair super soft and smooth!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!