Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Stress related rashes

2 posts, 2 members
chantmarks
15 posts
Hi. I have dermatitis that is stress-related. I have taken several medications from my Dermatologist, but it does not solve the problem. I have also read about stress management techniques, but there seems to be no practical method that suits me. Can you suggest anything that can help me?
KiwiLass
174 posts
With the general caveat that you should *always* discuss any treatments with your doctor, and see a pharmicist, and that I'm only sharing my personal, subjective experience - I've had this issues in the past, and still get it occasionally. I got it REALLT bad when I was in the US a couple of years ago and under a lot of pressure. No meds worked. I suspect the main thing that worked was 1. Time, and 2. Dropping everything and not doing much except taking long rambling walks, baths, and reading trashy mags for a while, while trying to block out the guilt of not doing much. Daily meditation is my friend these days, along with walking the dogs and refusing to work in the evenings after dinner like I often used to.
But for topical things, I got some relief from Tui Bee Balm - didn't cure it, but definitely soothed without irritating. I also found it seemed to be a bit better when drinking a couple of table spoons of apple cider vinegar daily, in a massive glass of water. I'd apply cold strong chamomile tea to it as well, and it seemed to sooth it. Also taking probiotics and evening primrose and fish oil.
It's hard to say what among the above actually helped, since I was so desperate I'd take it all at once. 
I hope you can find some relief. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!