Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Stevens - Ecoya 40% off!!

28 posts, 15 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just wandered down the mall for a change of scenery, and Stevens have a minimum of 40% off everything.... including their candles!

So I nabbed a $50 big Ecoya one for $30. It's the Xmas 'Caramelised Fig' one and it's GORGEOUS.

Xmas pressies? Self Pressies? Whatever works for you, but get in there!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Oh my goodness that's amazing! Thank you for sharing.
Koni
444 posts
Thanks for that Trudi! I bought a few the other day and wouldn't mind stocking up for that price, well it's still expensive but better than $50 right :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm seriously regretting stopping at one; was more not wanting to carry them around the mall haha.

The wee ones come down to a very reasonable price for Xmas pressies too...

Seriously though, caramelised fig. it's like Xmas in a JAR.
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's in their online store too
Koni
444 posts
As soon as I read your post I jumped on their website :-) I've been wanting to try the Tiare one (i.e. Gardenia) so I really hope the Stevens near my work has them in stock since I haven't come across any these past 2 weeks I've searching for the Ecoya Christmas candles.
Rezee
1964 posts
Damn, I just paid full price for one at Farmers today! That fig one sounds devine, the Farmers lady was saying there is one that smells like pine. That sounds really good to me.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Bugger Rezee!! Koni that was the exact one I went in to get but i changed my mind :)
Koni
444 posts
Don't worry Renee - I paid full price too but it's my Christmas present to myself haha so I thought why not :-)  The pine one is called Fresh Pine Needles; it was one of the ones I bought - nothing short of divine.

Awww Trudi! Ok well I'm checking Stevens tomorrow and if no Tiare then I'm going to pick up Caramelised Fig - you reckon I'll want to eat it? haha.
Rezee
1964 posts
Always the way right! I'm considering looking at their website but I feel like that could be a bad thing!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kinda Koni!!!! Its makng me lie here in the dark with a dumb happy grin right now
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Ah i want that watermelon candle, I smelt it instore and it just smells so fresh 
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh I'm tempted but I have quite a few unused candles already!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I bought the same scent (Caramelised Fig) from Stevens last year at 40% off! We are twins trudijoy. I might get another one today. Thanks for the heads up!
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yum, I love nice candles, but we don't have those gorgeous shops here. I buy a lot of incense instead. Sometimes I buy supermarket candles, as some of them are quite nice. I'd love to try the Ecoya ones.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Nice! love Ecoya candles, have a couple but really can not warrant purchasing any more at the moment =)
Macs
5351 posts
We have stevens in Bay fair, they never sell candles though. Im looking through the list online. I buy supermarket candles too maree. I do need candles, just haven't brought any yet. I wonder how long this deal lasts for.
Koni
444 posts
Darn it - no Tiare! Oh well onto the next Stevens :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Koni not sure where you're looking but they def had the Tiare at Sylvia Park Stevens last night, on the top shelf :)
Koni
444 posts
Thanks Trudi I'll be sure to pop in there :-) I checked Stevens Downtown.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I don't need any candles. But I will pop into Stevens after work and see what other potential christmas presents I might find there.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
That's such a good deal, Ecoya candles are gorgeous. Stevens has a website that seems to have the discounts applied too if any of you can't make it to the shop. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Might have to have a look, stevens takes true rewards card for my spend I hope.
Macs
5351 posts
I just made an order online. I can't wait. Enabled again lol
Ringy
825 posts
I just got a Stevens catalogue in the mail and it says 30% off Ecoya? I'll have to check online I guess
trudijoy
8375 posts
Probably the new special starting when this one ends Ringy?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Ah No, I was in town today and knew there was something I had to do at the mall. I suppose I don't need another candle anyway, but the watermelon one just smells so good.
Kikikiana
52 posts
hey lovies,

anyone know how long this sales is on for?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!