Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

SQUEEEEE!!! BBBE GOSS!

36 posts, 22 members
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
Things are happening over at the Best Beauty Box Ever

BIG THINGS!

MONEY SAVING THINGS!!!

Must fly! xxoxoxoxx
Ringy
825 posts
Oooh this sounds exciting!!!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
It looks like you guys have outdone yourselves again.
MissQT
1547 posts
I saw this yesterday and wondered if it was a new thing!
Macs
5351 posts
I just finished doing some of them . So cool.  
Head Pixie
569 posts
Honestly! You drag yourself away from your sick bed (or couch) where you're contemplating joining a gym on Twitter and find a little monkey fairy has spilled the beans. 

That was my job! 

Next time I'm at BRHQ I'm on a fairy hunting mission. A little plate of skittles and coke zero should flush her out...

But how cool is that rewards programme? And you should see what's coming up for the next release... OMG does not cover it.
pintsize
1072 posts
That's so exciting... but does it only accrue for new accounts or do existing accounts and spends count too? Just curious as to how it all works :)
Worked out the buttons part easy enough but some options not available as existing account (if that all makes sense)

xx
First Lady
957 posts
Next release is my favourite one ever.  More than NZ Brands!

xox
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Pintsize,

Previous purchases won't accrue points, but future purchases will. Existing accounts don't pick up those points either. However there are plenty of points to be made with the like and share functions as well as the refer a friend code. 

Hopefully this answers your questions :)

xo HP
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yeah I'm interested as well weather or not the people who have already purchased a bbbe and who have signed up are entitled to the points ? :)
MareeB
5241 posts
What a great way to use points!

I'm soooo dying to find out about the next box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
so do we just log in with our BR details or do we need seperate BBBE site ones? This just got interesting.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Trudi,

You'll need to set up a separate account - it's quick and easy though, and SO worth it :) xo
Rezee
1964 posts
How cool, I love extra rewards and bonuses. I am off now, but need to remember this for when I get back home.
trudijoy
8375 posts
so it doesn't connect to BR points? Bugger, I have almost 5000 of them!
MissQT
1547 posts
I wondered a its that too pintsize, thanks for answering that head pixie.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That was easy! Got 1000 points already and that's with using an existing account! Thanks BBBE!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It would be great if BR points could be converted to BBBE points in the future! Even if it wasn't point for point eg 2 BR points equals 1 BBBE point. Just a thought. 
MareeB
5241 posts
That's a really good idea soozie.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Ooh that's really cool! Would have been nice if our accounts at least were loaded with the points since we're awesome and had accounts before there were incentives :P But already managed 1000 points anyway, such a cool idea
First Lady
957 posts
Hey guys,

We won't be merging the points system for the simple fact that the Beauty Vault is run not for profit, as a reward for activity on BR.  We make nada on the vault, the shipping costs don't even cover the pack-out labour, nor the customer service hours / hours spent prepping.  It really is just our way of rewarding you for the reviews that make this site immensely cool.

The BBBE is a commercial venture, but we gave the reward system a lot of thought and think it offers really great bonuses. 

Every now and then there will be a crossover from BBBE to BR, like earning an extra 200 points for reviewing all of the products in a box, but the points won't go the other way, if that makes sense!

xox
MareeB
5241 posts
That does make sense thanks Nat. It's fun having the points system in both places anyway :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh nice addition! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes, that makes perfect sense Nat. I thought that might be the case. Great to have bonuses for using both sites!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
that makes a lot of sense Nat, just gives more of an excuse to buy BB's hehe 
Macs
5351 posts
That is a good idea soozie. Thanks for clearing that up Nat. I wish I could have them all lol Im deciding on a Lush mums box or a br one . Not sure which one yet might let my kids surprise me. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
This is such a cool bonus, I've already done a few on the list. Can't wait to use this discount on the next beauty box. Thanks beauty review!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
This is such a cool extra! :)
mallomiss
569 posts
Ohhh I'll have to go check this out!!! 

I'm yet to purcahse a BBBE - I'm hoping this new exciting one will tickle me! 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Great idea team! Cannot wait to see the next boxes too!
annanguyen
142 posts
It's very nice to get bonuses. I just earned 1000 bonus points. I can't wait to redeem it to buy my next BBBE box.
shazatron101
5112 posts
That's so awesome. I know when the time comes and one bites me on the bum and says BUY ME its good to know there are ways I can get it at a bit of a cheeky discount ;-) 

Just a question, is the Hero perk for the boxes going to be valid with this other discount? I don't think I'd use it but it's nice to know the option is there/isn't there :-)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I wondered the same Shaz :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Shaz,

To answer your question... only one promotional code can used at any one time, so no the Hero perk isn't valid with the other discount. On the upside though that means you can save on more than one box - and you should see what we've got coming up!

xxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thanks Pixie pants :-) 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wow, this is awesome, I saw this previously too but wasn't sure what it was about as I only had a quick look due to time restraints.  This is super exciting though, I just created an account and have 700 points already, talk about super easy.  And you lovelies at BRHQ just keep on spoiling us, we're so lucky, thanks so much xxx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!