Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Spreading the Christmas Love - Thank you BR Crew Angels for an Amazing 2015 xxxx

16 posts, 16 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I would just like to say a huge THANK YOU to the wonderful BR Crew who have been so amazing this year, will all the love they have spread to us members, and working so hard while having families of their own and the amount of time they have spent making Beauty Review such an amazing place to be.

So from me, thank you BR Crew, I feel well and truly blessed xxxx
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Seconded. I haven't been around much this year, but I seriously appreciate the massive amounts of hard work that goes into all that is BR.

Cheers team!
Lutece
1849 posts
Sarah youre such a wonderful and amazing girl, I third this, thank you so much Beauty review for all your hard work and love you continue to show to us, we can learn so much from you :) xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
well said, Sarah.

I wish we could turn the tables and hold something special for BR!
pintsize
1072 posts
On board with this too THANKS BR xx
Hope you all have happy holidays and are rightly pampered
Macs
5351 posts
As we draw closser to the end of the year its been an interesting journey. Ive been lucky to be apart of two trial teams. I also got to be in two vaults.  I've seen the site be revamped, I've watched br hit two milestones 80 and 90 thousand. I've made friends and lost some. I've watched rough times in the forum and it amazes me how well you guys have dealt with it. I didn't imagine myself to be a hero this long, and I very grateful for this opportunity . A huge thank yous for the hard work that yous do and I hope to see many more amazing things happen in the new year. I hope yous all have a lovely xmas.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Agreed :)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Agree with everything everyone said!  I have to say thank you to BR for allowing me to embrace my differences and celebrate them for without this page and this forum I could not have done so on my own nor met the wonderful friends I have made.  Mad boxes of fluffy ducks and warm fuzzies to you all at HQ and around NZ xxx
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thank you BR for another beauty filled year and the beauty vaults. Congratulations on the milestones reached this year. xxx
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Agreed! Thanks BR ladies for making this site run so smoothly and creating a friendly environment!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
BR has grown so much since I joined on the 1st of December last year and the community on here helped me achieve my dream of having my own YT channel and studying to actually become a professional MUA... Thank you to everyone here on BR, from the crew to the users, you guys are all incredible 
Mila
1209 posts
I agree, thanks BR :) - its such a wondeful site I love to be a part of - thanks for all your hard work
Qweenkaren
313 posts
thanks BR ladies & your families! I hope you have a fabulous holiday season!
Artemis
311 posts
Thank you BR! And also, thank you to everyone on here who contributes in a positive way and makes this site what it is. I actually signed up to BR pretty much when it first started and forgot all about it. Then I signed up again a year ago, but haven't been active til quite recently - I've been missing out all this time! This is a great community, and I love being a part of it. I hope in 2016, I can contribute more, and that we all help BR be as awesome as ever. 
mallomiss
569 posts
Agreed!!! Thanks BR Ladies! You are all wonderful! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Weeeee I second this!! (or... 20th it, whatever). You ladies do so much and I feel like we do so little in return except amuse you with our random blithering. Now I must go, this candy floss is turning me into quite the insane person. xoxox 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!